Submissive wives

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Aliens demanding "Take us to your leader" urged to keep their expectations low

Nolensville authors Adonis and Heather Lenzy take up the topic in their new book "Dating in Black & White," which they wrote after a number of Oasis Church members asked for instruction on successful dating and marriage. Adonis Lenzy is an associate pastor there.

Some of the phrases in the book would make feminists blanch. "Even though she has a strong personality, she is able to submit to her husband," one reads. And another: "The fact is that God made us to submit to our husbands, whether we're housewives or the big bosses at work."

Are there any submissive wives on here ? This is a new thing on me and a bit of an eye opener. It seems that it is pretty main stream and not confined to cults like the moonies or mormons.

As a christian woman is it your duty to be submissive ?

Dunno about anyone else, but when I have a partner, she's not to be submissive to me, she is supposed to be my equal.

To me, if a person demands that their partner be submissive to them, that means the person is either a bully, or has a really weak personality.

Strong, confident males want to be around strong confident females.

A man that needs a submissive wife is a mental weakling. Demanding your wife be submissive means you long for the ability to control something which shows a flawed character.

Who needs a submissive wife?

:cul2: :whipg:

Last edited:

Nolensville authors Adonis and Heather Lenzy take up the topic in their new book "Dating in Black & White," which they wrote after a number of Oasis Church members asked for instruction on successful dating and marriage. Adonis Lenzy is an associate pastor there.

Some of the phrases in the book would make feminists blanch. "Even though she has a strong personality, she is able to submit to her husband," one reads. And another: "The fact is that God made us to submit to our husbands, whether we're housewives or the big bosses at work."

Are there any submissive wives on here ? This is a new thing on me and a bit of an eye opener. It seems that it is pretty main stream and not confined to cults like the moonies or mormons.

If your daddy hadn't had a submissive wife, you wouldn't be here posting stuff.

Think about it.

If you are referring to procreation in the missionary position, well............that is pretty weak tea.

Why?

Some guys (like myself) actually like it when a woman is on top.

well yes agreed Biker, but there's the 'neck up' aspect

think getting older, sooner or later it happens yanno

hate to put it like that.....but who wants to sit out on the porch with a mental moron?

~S~

Think about it.

If you are referring to procreation in the missionary position, well............that is pretty weak tea.

Why?

Some guys (like myself) actually like it when a woman is on top.

Missionary position is boring. Her on top is ok but I'd rather do her doggy-style while she's in handcuffs with a ball gag in her mouth.

Think about it.

Absolute nonsense. My mother was very much like Julia Sugarbaker from the show Designing Women. Her friends often made the same comparison. A strong southern woman.

As for what position my parents used to conceive me, not only do I not know I don't want to know.

It's biological fact that females are most attracted to Alpha males.

Sure they many be a strong woman, but will gladly submit to a strong man who is a leader. ..... :cool:

Plenty of women simply want a man who is strong and can stand on his own. The idea that they have to lead others is over-rated. The strong independent types attract as many women.

I dont think these women are being forced into this. At least not in the little I have read.
Some women like being dominated. Turns them on. Its all good until you find out she is useless as a life partner.

Some like it as a sexual role playing game. Doesn't mean they are weak or useless. I have known some strong, powerful people who played the role of submissive in the bedroom.

hate to put it like that.....but who wants to sit out on the porch with a mental moron?

~S~

You know, I learned that lesson in high school. There was a really good looking girl that lived near me, and she thought that I was cute, so we decided to start dating.

After a week or two, I couldn't hardly stand to be around her. Her vocabulary was at about the level of "see Spot run, run Spot, run", and having an intellectually stimulating conversation was impossible with her.

So yeah, while looks may play a small part, the main part for me is how smart is she, and can we have interesting conversations about lots of different subjects. Matter of fact, there have been some women that I dated who caused some of my friends to ask me why I was dating them, because they were average or plain looking women.

I told them it was because the good looking ones were lousy pool shooters who knew nothing of philosophy. I like women who can compete with me at my level (or better, so I can improve), and who stimulate me intellectually, not someone who is going to ask me what her opinion of something should be. I don't have time to give someone their opinion, I'm too busy forming my own.

~S~

You know, I learned that lesson in high school. There was a really good looking girl that lived near me, and she thought that I was cute, so we decided to start dating.

After a week or two, I couldn't hardly stand to be around her. Her vocabulary was at about the level of "see Spot run, run Spot, run", and having an intellectually stimulating conversation was impossible with her.

So yeah, while looks may play a small part, the main part for me is how smart is she, and can we have interesting conversations about lots of different subjects. Matter of fact, there have been some women that I dated who caused some of my friends to ask me why I was dating them, because they were average or plain looking women.

I told them it was because the good looking ones were lousy pool shooters who knew nothing of philosophy. I like women who can compete with me at my level (or better, so I can improve), and who stimulate me intellectually, not someone who is going to ask me what her opinion of something should be. I don't have time to give someone their opinion, I'm too busy forming my own.
Game recognize game. Steel sharpens steel.

Forum List

Back