Submissive wives

I dont think these women are being forced into this. At least not in the little I have read.
Some women like being dominated. Turns them on. Its all good until you find out she is useless as a life partner.

Some like it as a sexual role playing game. Doesn't mean they are weak or useless. I have known some strong, powerful people who played the role of submissive in the bedroom.
True. I am talking about the ones that are weak and cant make a decision by themselves.

I dont think these women are being forced into this. At least not in the little I have read.
Some women like being dominated. Turns them on. Its all good until you find out she is useless as a life partner.

Some like it as a sexual role playing game. Doesn't mean they are weak or useless. I have known some strong, powerful people who played the role of submissive in the bedroom.
True. I am talking about the ones that are weak and cant make a decision by themselves.

Yeah, I lived with one of those for a while. I don't think it was because she couldn't make a decision. I think she just didn't. That way if it didn't work out right, it was never her fault. lol

Yeah, I lived with one of those for a while. I don't think it was because she couldn't make a decision. I think she just didn't. That way if it didn't work out right, it was never her fault. lol
I come from a family loaded with strong females and strong males so I have a hard time with submissive females. I lose interest really quickly.

You know, that behavior is part of what cause me to get divorced. When I first got married, my ex was a strong independent woman who had a job and held her own opinions.

Then? We got married, she decided to be a housewife, and everytime I asked her what she wanted to do, she would say "whatever you want to do is fine with me".

After a while, I got tired of making all the decisions, so I would present her with 3 different things, 1 that I wanted to do, 1 that I knew she would want to do, and 1 that we both would be okay with. Whenever she said whatever I wanted, I always picked the one thing that I liked, but she sometimes didn't. And, believe it or not, she was cool with me making all the decisions for everything.

Got old after a while, so I got divorced, and she found some other dude who was willing to run her life for her.

Believe it or not, she got divorced from him after a while for being too domineering.

I come from a family loaded with strong females and strong males so I have a hard time with submissive females. I lose interest really quickly.

Yeah, the women in my family were pretty strong willed. They all got it from my Grandmother who was a little 5 ft tall German/Scottish woman with a temper if you pissed her off.

She had a magnet she kept on her fridge that said "Here's to the man who rules the roost, and the woman who rules the rooster".

Strong, confident males want to be around strong confident females.

Yes & thanks Biker

as to those that crave submisive....get a dog....

~S~

Men that crave submissive women miss out on the joy of being ridden like a pony express horse. Personally? I like it when the lady shares in some of the effort.

In case it hasn’t occurred to you, YOU are the submissive one.

I said that I liked it when she SHARED in some of the effort. That means I regard her as an equal, and she should help out.

You know, that behavior is part of what cause me to get divorced. When I first got married, my ex was a strong independent woman who had a job and held her own opinions.

Then? We got married, she decided to be a housewife, and everytime I asked her what she wanted to do, she would say "whatever you want to do is fine with me".

After a while, I got tired of making all the decisions, so I would present her with 3 different things, 1 that I wanted to do, 1 that I knew she would want to do, and 1 that we both would be okay with. Whenever she said whatever I wanted, I always picked the one thing that I liked, but she sometimes didn't. And, believe it or not, she was cool with me making all the decisions for everything.

Got old after a while, so I got divorced, and she found some other dude who was willing to run her life for her.

Believe it or not, she got divorced from him after a while for being too domineering.
Luckily, I have never stayed with anyone submissive longer than a month. It drives me nuts. I always told my wife respect was more important to me than love. If I cant respect you then there is no way I can love you.

You know, that behavior is part of what cause me to get divorced. When I first got married, my ex was a strong independent woman who had a job and held her own opinions. Then? We got married, she decided to be a housewife, and everytime I asked her what she wanted to do, she would say "whatever you want to do is fine with me".

You exhibit typical Beta male behavior. .... :cool:

Yeah, the women in my family were pretty strong willed. They all got it from my Grandmother who was a little 5 ft tall German/Scottish woman with a temper if you pissed her off.

She had a magnet she kept on her fridge that said "Here's to the man who rules the roost, and the woman who rules the rooster".
Yeah I like em spicy like that! My wife talks shit to me all the time. She is quick to remind me that she is the best thing to ever happen to me. :laugh:

Yeah I like em spicy like that! My wife talks shit to me all the time. She is quick to remind me that she is the best thing to ever happen to me. :laugh:

You know, I never quite understood how a little 5 ft German/Scottish woman could keep a full blooded Norwegian of Viking descent who was 6 1/2 ft tall, worked construction and was strong as an ox in line like she did my Grandfather. The basic rule of the family was that if it was inside the house, Grandmother had the final say about what happened. And, that went double in the kitchen, if she didn't want you in there, stay the hell out.

If it was a decision over the vehicles, property maintenance or things in the garage? Then it was my Grandfather's final say.

You know, that behavior is part of what cause me to get divorced. When I first got married, my ex was a strong independent woman who had a job and held her own opinions. Then? We got married, she decided to be a housewife, and everytime I asked her what she wanted to do, she would say "whatever you want to do is fine with me".

You exhibit typical Beta male behavior. .... :cool:

Beta male behavior? To want a wife who is strong enough to be a partner? No. That is what a real man wants.

You know, I never quite understood how a little 5 ft German/Scottish woman could keep a full blooded Norwegian of Viking descent who was 6 1/2 ft tall, worked construction and was strong as an ox in line like she did my Grandfather. The basic rule of the family was that if it was inside the house, Grandmother had the final say about what happened. And, that went double in the kitchen, if she didn't want you in there, stay the hell out.

If it was a decision over the vehicles, property maintenance or things in the garage? Then it was my Grandfather's final say.

You sound like my cousin!

I sound like your cousin? How? And, is that a good or a bad thing?

A very good friend of mine was a high power criminal defense attorney. When she came home her husband made every decision for her. He informed her what she would eat and when. He picked out her clothes and chose her underwear. She did nothing for herself and made no decisions for herself or the household. It works for them. This is the same way Nancy Pelosi is. At home, her husband decides if she can have dessert or not.

If you're my cousin, then it's a good thing. Tiny German grandma and tall Viking grandpa - that's half my family tree.

If you're my cousin, then it's a good thing. Tiny German grandma and tall Viking grandpa - that's half my family tree.

Really? Wow. My Grandmother was born here in the US, but her parents came over from Scotland. My Grandfather was an immigrant that came here from Norway, met my Grandmother in ND, and they settled down in MT.

Interestingly enough, on my Grandmother's side of the family, our family tree includes Robert the Bruce, as well as many members of the Black Watch of Scotland. On my Grandfather's side, he said his family tree included Erik the Red.

Really? Wow. My Grandmother was born here in the US, but her parents came over from Scotland. My Grandfather was an immigrant that came here from Norway, met my Grandmother in ND, and they settled down in MT.

Interestingly enough, on my Grandmother's side of the family, our family tree includes Robert the Bruce, as well as many members of the Black Watch of Scotland. On my Grandfather's side, he said his family tree included Erik the Red.

I think everyone with Scottish blood claims "the Bruce" as an ancestor!

My mom's side of the family is German and Norwegian. Grandparents were both 2nd generation babies. Dad's side is English, Scottish and Irish. Some were here during the "Dan'l Boone" days in Kentucky. Some immigrated as 49ers during the Gold Rush. Given how wild they were, I'm sure there are lots of other bits in the DNA mix.

My mom's side of the family is German and Norwegian. Grandparents were both 2nd generation babies. Dad's side is English, Scottish and Irish. Some were here during the "Dan'l Boone" days in Kentucky. Some immigrated as 49ers during the Gold Rush. Given how wild they were, I'm sure there are lots of other bits in the DNA mix.

Actually, she had our family tree done over a few years, and yeah, Robert the Bruce is in there.

Actually, she had our family tree done over a few years, and yeah, Robert the Bruce is in there.

That's very cool. mr. boe's best friend is also a descendent of Robert the Bruce.

Forum List

Back