Submissive wives

You know, that behavior is part of what cause me to get divorced. When I first got married, my ex was a strong independent woman who had a job and held her own opinions. Then? We got married, she decided to be a housewife, and everytime I asked her what she wanted to do, she would say "whatever you want to do is fine with me".

After a while, I got tired of making all the decisions, so I would present her with 3 different things, 1 that I wanted to do, 1 that I knew she would want to do, and 1 that we both would be okay with. Whenever she said whatever I wanted, I always picked the one thing that I liked, but she sometimes didn't. And, believe it or not, she was cool with me making all the decisions for everything.

Got old after a while, so I got divorced, and she found some other dude who was willing to run her life for her.

Believe it or not, she got divorced from him after a while for being too domineering.
You exhibit typical Beta male behavior. .... :cool:

Beta male behavior? To want a wife who is strong enough to be a partner? No. That is what a real man wants.
Sunni just wants to find a woman period. He's barely an omega male.

You know, that behavior is part of what cause me to get divorced. When I first got married, my ex was a strong independent woman who had a job and held her own opinions. Then? We got married, she decided to be a housewife, and everytime I asked her what she wanted to do, she would say "whatever you want to do is fine with me".

After a while, I got tired of making all the decisions, so I would present her with 3 different things, 1 that I wanted to do, 1 that I knew she would want to do, and 1 that we both would be okay with. Whenever she said whatever I wanted, I always picked the one thing that I liked, but she sometimes didn't. And, believe it or not, she was cool with me making all the decisions for everything.

Got old after a while, so I got divorced, and she found some other dude who was willing to run her life for her.

Believe it or not, she got divorced from him after a while for being too domineering.

Beta male behavior? To want a wife who is strong enough to be a partner? No. That is what a real man wants.

Would he know what to do with one when he found her?

Would he know what to do with one when he found her?
Probably not. He would probably try to blow her up like he does his favorite sex doll.

Strong, confident males want to be around strong confident females.

Yes & thanks Biker

as to those that crave submisive....get a dog....

~S~

Men that crave submissive women miss out on the joy of being ridden like a pony express horse. Personally? I like it when the lady shares in some of the effort.

In case it hasn’t occurred to you, YOU are the submissive one.

I said that I liked it when she SHARED in some of the effort. That means I regard her as an equal, and she should help out.

Not fooling anyone.

In order to have a relationship/marriage with a strong woman, you have to be willing to open up. Those pretend alpha males cannot do that. It scares them to death. Well, it scares anyone. But what they claim is being a "real man" or an alpha male is actually cowardice. I pity them.

Where is the member who admitted to beating his wife if she didn't do exactly what he told her? I can't remember his screen name, but his avi has Grumpy Old Man on it. I"m surprised he's not here defending this. He demands she be submissive or else!

WimminStrong.jpg

well yes agreed Biker, but there's the 'neck up' aspect

think getting older, sooner or later it happens yanno

hate to put it like that.....but who wants to sit out on the porch with a mental moron?
..."and then she set his porch on fire"

It's biological fact that females are most attracted to Alpha males.

Sure they many be a strong woman, but will gladly submit to a strong man who is a leader. ..... :cool:

You worship trump, but Melania definitely is NOT submissive, nor is Ivanka. Neither trump or Jared are "Alpha" males in their marriages. Or in trump's case, is "Alpha" another word for adulterer?

I love my Country Wife!!!
She's a Princeton scholarship eligible smart girl who believes in the man being the head of the household.
I'll be the first to admit she is far smarter than I am when it comes to finance.
But I know far more than she does when it comes to general household smarts.
We're a perfect match when it comes to making a successful household.

Forum List

Back