'Subpoena Kevin McCarthy If You Have To'; Democrats Urged To Bring Witnesses After Bombshell Report On Trump Call

"When McCarthy finally reached the president on January 6 and asked him to publicly and forcefully call off the riot, the president initially repeated the falsehood that it was antifa that had breached the Capitol,"
Trump thought it was Antifa attacking. Isn't that exculpatory?

He didn't really think it. He was watching the whole damn thing. He's a known liar.

I keep hearing Trump critics saying he did nothing for 6 hours....when in fact he did what he could...but was thwarted by Big Tech at every opportunity.

The President of the US is incapable of communicating without Twitter?

Trump was sending tweets before, during and after the mob attack on Congress. He called them patriots and said he loved them.
They are Patriots and they should have burned the place to the ground!!
Not worthy of response
But in your tiny little mind, the destruction of private and public property because George Floyd committed suicide was perfectly acceptable?!?!
How do you even function, much less type up the crap you spew?
So you are saying the Capitol siege and assaulting/killing Capitol police was fine and dandy. Cute.
I’m saying they should have burned the place to the ground, with all of the trash that occupies that building!!! Are you going to defend their treasonable actions? The occupants of this fine building have done nothing to make it worthy for as long as I can remember, this action can easily be compared to the looting and rioting you continue to justify.....

I keep hearing Trump critics saying he did nothing for 6 hours....when in fact he did what he could...but was thwarted by Big Tech at every opportunity.

Trump was sending tweets before, during and after the mob attack on Congress. He called them patriots and said he loved them.
Not worthy of response
But in your tiny little mind, the destruction of private and public property because George Floyd committed suicide was perfectly acceptable?!?!
So you are saying the Capitol siege and assaulting/killing Capitol police was fine and dandy. Cute.
I’m saying they should have burned the place to the ground, with all of the trash that occupies that building!!! Are you going to defend their treasonable actions? The occupants of this fine building have done nothing to make it worthy for as long as I can remember, this action can easily be compared to the looting and rioting you continue to justify.....
So in the end, McCarthy says he never said it.....LOL

Not worthy of response
Like to see him under oath......I do not recall

"When McCarthy finally reached the president on January 6 and asked him to publicly and forcefully call off the riot, the president initially repeated the falsehood that it was antifa that had breached the Capitol,"
Trump thought it was Antifa attacking. Isn't that exculpatory?

He didn't really think it. He was watching the whole damn thing. He's a known liar.
Yeah....that's what the commies in the Democrat Party kept telling us.
Turns out they have now based two impeachments off of lies.
They also claimed that Trump was helped by Russians to win the election.
Turns out the Chinese most likely helped Biden win the election by hacking the results.

But none of this would have been convincing without the help of some Republicans. The Lincoln Project for example.
They helped provide the Democrats with validation.

Not worthy of response
Just like King said in effect, that it's not the outward appearance that tells the story, but rather it's the inward soul/character that makes the difference. Your metaphorical speak is in line with what Martin Luther King was trying to convey to the crowd. Not saying or suggesting that the building should have been burned down, especially with any occupant's inside, but if it would have happened once the occupant's were cleared, it would have become a political statement that once the inward workings are corrupted, then the building becomes just an empty shell with no soul.

Glad that the building didn't get burned down or anyone hurt in such a thing, because I'm in favor of rehabilitation, and in favor of saving the souls of those who may have gone astray.

It really goes to show how bad the riots, looting, and burning got over the summer, and then the leadership's turning a blind eye to it, and even inciting by aiding and abetting the gangs or mobs who decided to take justice into their own hands.

Not worthy of response
Just like King said in effect, that it's not the outward appearance that tells the story, but rather it's the inward soul/character that makes the difference. Your metaphorical speak is in line with what Martin Luther King was trying to convey to the crowd. Not saying or suggesting that the building should have been burned down, especially with any occupant's inside, but if it would have happened once the occupant's were cleared, it would have become a political statement that once the inward workings are corrupted, then the building becomes just an empty shell with no soul.

Glad that the building didn't get burned down or anyone hurt in such a thing, because I'm in favor of rehabilitation, and in favor of saving the souls of those who may have gone astray.

It really goes to show how bad the riots, looting, and burning got over the summer, and then the leadership's turning a blind eye to it, and even inciting by aiding and abetting the gangs or mobs who decided to take justice into their own hands.
Uh, that's different.

Not worthy of response

Uh, that's different.
Not talking about Trump aiding and abetting, but talking about Kamala Harris who actually was bailing out the protestor's so they could have a go at it again.

I would like them to subpoena WH staff and aids to testify what Trump was doing while the attacks were ongoing and what he was saying. Also, who was urging him to do something.
TDS is terrible for your health, doll, and you have an advanced tendency to let rule your entire world. Let it go.....

Democrats are getting desperate in the attempt to prove Trump planned an insurrection obviously.
It might be a low brow and distasteful comment, but unfortunately for the Dems it has no relevance to wether Trump incited a mob that had already started their move before Trump even started his speech.
Outta the park, Yarddog. :thup:

Not worthy of response
So you’re naive or is it just denial? McCartyism? Are you that blind? You must be one of their sheep....

I would like them to subpoena WH staff and aids to testify what Trump was doing while the attacks were ongoing and what he was saying. Also, who was urging him to do something.
TDS is terrible for your health, doll, and you have an advanced tendency to let rule your entire world. Let it go.....

TDS protects Trump regardless of how offensively he behaves

There is no cure or vaccine for TDS.......

Not worthy of response
So you’re naive or is it just denial? McCartyism? Are you that blind? You must be one of their sheep....

I hope I didn't hurt you.......

K3s5GlF.gif

Not worthy of response

I hope I didn't hurt you.......

K3s5GlF.gif
Now that’s original, thanks for providing proof that you are one of their sheep!
You don’t have to be a sheep forever, find some inner confidence and quit following morons...

The House Managers had to back off because McCarthy would have busted their bullshit.

McCarthy should have been called directly. Why call someone who McCarthy spoke to? Talk to McCarthy.

Libs are trying to use this non starter to say Trump is gulity and its just utter bullshit.

Democrats are getting desperate in the attempt to prove Trump planned an insurrection obviously.
It might be a low brow and distasteful comment, but unfortunately for the Dems it has no relevance to wether Trump incited a mob that had already started their move before Trump even started his speech.
From what I understand.....Trump tweeted during the early hours of this riot....and because of that...Twitter shut down his account. I keep hearing Trump critics saying he did nothing for 6 hours....when in fact he did what he could...but was thwarted by Big Tech at every opportunity. Trump called for peace and did exactly what they claim he didn't do....and because he did it....Twitter and Facebook closed his accounts in an draconian act of censorship. Television wouldn't cover anything he said.....and they wanted to isolate him....prevent him from doing anything.
Communism makes people do evil things to innocent men. It is a selfish tool of ruination and anarchy. Even so I pray that the evil already done by those setting out to destroy us from within turn away from the evil they have brought to our doorstep to enslave us to evil doing.

Update:

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), the lead House impeachment manager, said Saturday morning that his team will seek to subpoena Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-Wash.) to testify before the Senate about her knowledge of a phone conversation between Donald Trump and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) that took place during the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

"When McCarthy finally reached the president on January 6 and asked him to publicly and forcefully call off the riot, the president initially repeated the falsehood that it was antifa that had breached the Capitol," Herrera Beutler said in a statement late Friday. "McCarthy refuted that and told the president that these were Trump supporters. That's when, according to McCarthy, the president said, 'Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are.'"

The Senate voted by a margin of 55-45 Saturday morning to open the door to calling witnesses.

This isn't going to go well.
Raskin is a dirty filthy K
It’s over you moron

From what I understand.....Trump tweeted during the early hours of this riot....and because of that...Twitter shut down his account. I keep hearing Trump critics saying he did nothing for 6 hours....when in fact he did what he could...but was thwarted by Big Tech at every opportunity. Trump called for peace and did exactly what they claim he didn't do....and because he did it....Twitter and Facebook closed his accounts in an draconian act of censorship. Television wouldn't cover anything he said.....and they wanted to isolate him....prevent him from doing anything.
Communism makes people do evil things to innocent men. It is a selfish tool of ruination and anarchy. Even so I pray that the evil already done by those setting out to destroy us from within turn away from the evil they have brought to our doorstep to enslave us to evil doing.
No chance.
They love screwing people over.
It's the only pleasure they have in their lives......destroying other people.

Forum List

Back