Sudden Silence From All Those Biden/Afghanistan Defenders

Trump made it possible.....yet here you are lying for your European Party.

They're certanly not an American Party any longer.

That must appeal to you, huh?

The ‘funny’ emoticon appears to mean ‘That hurt…I wish I had a way to dispute it.”

Trump's plan:

1.We will withdraw our civilians first

2. Then we will bring out our allies civilians

3. Next, the Afghans who aided us, the interpreters

4. Only then, will we draw out our US troops.

5. This will be done at Bagram Military Airbase, a fully defensible airport.

Under Biden: “The Bagram district governor, Darwish Raufi, expressed irritation with not being included in the process. He said in a statement that the U.S. military left “without coordinating with security and defense forces and in general without coordinating” with the Afghan government and officials in Bagram district.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/07/02/bagram-afghanistan-biden-war/

And....he did NONE of that. Why? Because he was a cowardly weasel.

And....he did NONE of that. Why? Because he was a cowardly weasel.

Because your party stole the election, and he wasn't President any longer.

Otherwise, he would have been efficient and successful.

If you don't beleive (I almost said 'think') so, ask Soleimani about Trump.

And yet you have all this time to be racist and sexist to her.

(Psssst....don't scare him away.....'else I'll have to find another piñata ...)

1644622416403.png

Because your party stole the election, and he wasn't President any longer.

Otherwise, he would have been efficient and successful.

If you don't beleive (I almost said 'think') so, ask Soleimani about Trump.
Nothing was stolen. He lost. Because he was a terrible President. Trump had his opportunity to perform the withdrawl (can't believe I just typed that. :auiqs.jpg:), but was too much of a coward to follow through. The seeds of the debacle were planted in his administration. So why didn't Trump follow through?

Nothing was stolen. He lost. Because he was a terrible President. Trump had his opportunity to perform the withdrawl (can't believe I just typed that. :auiqs.jpg:), but was too much of a coward to follow through. The seeds of the debacle were planted in his administration. So why didn't Trump follow through?

Funny how you stole the election, and the result is this:

Welcome to the karma cafe....there are no menus but you will get what you deserve

He had set the date for May of 2021, then Biden changed it to September 11, 2021, then he figured out that 9/11 wouldn't work and changed to August and he still botched it after 8 months of his planning.
Ok, so he set the timeline for 5/2021. And he lost. He had plenty of time to put a plan together. Why didn't he lay any of the groundwork?...Answer..he was too busy trying to make a pandemic that he didn't want to deal with disappear, and then braying about an election he LOST.

Not a single substantive post.

I eviscerated you and your party.

Everyone can smell your pain.

The least you could do is stand downwind.

Of course not. Likkee is one of the board trolls. The idiot can't wipe his own ass, much less respond to one of your posts. Place the troll on ignore.

calm down, karen.
At least real Americans cared about the lives and people in Afghanistan, unlike the Democratic Party that didn't give a damn about the people, only the symbolic date of 9/11 and they even screwed that up. How many times did Biden fail over there? We know Democrats that abandoned the guy that saved Biden, Schumer and Kerry's life.

A major Democratic Party fail. We can add the Democratic Party's failure at the border as well.

He had set the date for May of 2021, then Biden changed it to September 11, 2021, then he figured out that 9/11 wouldn't work and changed to August and he still botched it after 8 months of his planning.

Trump said we were leaving in March 2020. If it was important to get people out it should have started then. You don't start when we were scheduled to leave.

Ok, so he set the timeline for 5/2021. And he lost. He had plenty of time to put a plan together. Why didn't he lay any of the groundwork?...Answer..he was too busy trying to make a pandemic that he didn't want to deal with disappear, and then braying about an election he LOST.
He lost in November, you wanted him to move them out before he left office? Why? Did you realize how bad Biden was going to screw this up?

The President makes that Determination.

Who was the President for the debacle?????

What a coincidence that Biden has the very same skill set that you do.

Trump said we were leaving in March 2020. If it was important to get people out it should have started then. You don't start when we were scheduled to leave.
I got it, you are as smart as all the military advisors. It's a wonder that the Democratic Party hasn't hired you on, you claim to be so smart on every subject. We are all in awe of you!

Forum List

Back