Sudden Silence From All Those Biden/Afghanistan Defenders

Trump announced in March 2020 we were leaving. He had nearly a year to bring people out.
haha but he didn’t leave, he wasn’t going i until conditions were met

please this line has been debunked so many times and laughs in the face of reality. This is all xiden’s blunder

all…

and now he is attacking the US Army, he is attacking and undermining our institutions because he won’t take responsibility for his failure and your. dembot cultist continue to spread and believe this irrational nonsense

Glad someone else caught this!

When Trump was at odds with his intelligence agencies or military, it was always a national crisis of confidence in Trump!

Now after the worst showing by our military in perhaps 200 years, Joe goes on national TV and:
  1. Disagrees with his own Army's assessment of the situation.
  2. Then admits that he isn't even in the pipeline of command decisions and isn't being told anything but: "Sit down Joe and and have a sippy. We'll take care of it." :laughing0301:

Without lies, Democrats would be pretty much mute.

haha but he didn’t leave, he wasn’t going i until conditions were met

please this line has been debunked so many times and laughs in the face of reality. This is all xiden’s blunder

all…

and now he is attacking the US Army, he is attacking and undermining our institutions because he won’t take responsibility for his failure and your. dembot cultist continue to spread and believe this irrational nonsense

The army had 20 years to accomplish something. They accomplished nothing but thousands of dead civilians and trillions of dollars wasted.

The army had 20 years to accomplish something. They accomplished nothing but thousands of dead civilians and trillions of dollars wasted.
Started by Bush. Can kicked down the road by Obama. Can kicked down the road by Trump..then bluster (end)..then nothing of substance (typical). Then Biden grabs the buck, blows the details but sticks the fork in it.

What an absolute bleepshow. And what a waste..of everything. US soldiers. Afghan civilians.

"Tell me this isn't a government operation"....Apollo 13 (2005).

Again, TRUMP was in charge in 3/2020 (sorry off by a month). He in principal had seven months to formulate a plan..which by your crucifying of Biden, should have been in place, before the 2020 election. So...why NO plan? If no plan, then it was just usual Trump. Smoke and mirrors...and BS. Biden botched the pullout. But it was always going to be a clusterfuck. And I support him having the brass balls to finally end it. A mess for sure. But he ended it.
yo, retard...TRUMP.....no plan---don't leave....
is it that hard for you to comprehend reality, or is your brain fucked up?
this criminal act is on xiden and the rest of the anti AMERICA, SCUM demonRATS, and the fucking retards that voted for them
grow some balls---admit you fucked up

yo, retard...TRUMP.....no plan---don't leave....
is it that hard for you to comprehend reality, or is your brain fucked up?
this criminal act is on xiden and the rest of the anti AMERICA, SCUM demonRATS, and the fucking retards that voted for them
grow some balls---admit you fucked up
So...in the end..Trump kicks the can down the road??...can YOU not comprehend? Because your savior made a DEAL to get us out...but didn't have a plan.....hmmm, where have I seen this argument before?? :auiqs.jpg:

LOL. Where? Post a credible link, or I'll assume you are just fuming it out your behind..just like that horse, hun. :)
and in your deranged head, Communist News Network is the only thing credible to you...
what a sad, anti-AMERICAN you are

So...in the end..Trump kicks the can down the road??...can YOU not comprehend? Because your savior made a DEAL to get us out...but didn't have a plan.....hmmm, where have I seen this argument before?? :auiqs.jpg:
then AMERICA didn't leave....how fucked up are you? xiden pulled the military and then 13 AMERICAN service members, and all the afghans that aided AMERICA were killed
sadly, it wasn't someone close to you...you have no comprehension...you are a retard
TRUMP was not in office at the time of the massacre of our troops---ASSHOLE

Joe did the best thing that has been done for this country in a long time by getting us out of Afghanistan (only decent thing he has done but it's a pretty big one).

Trump supposedly believed certain things but refused to do it himself. It went like this.

Trump: We are going to leave Afghanistan

Lindsey Graham: No we aren't.

Trump: No we aren't.
yeah two responsible leaders that knew we couldn’t surrender to the taliban and allow them to take the country back.

the opposite of xiden…surrendering to terrorist is not the “best thing” it’s not leadership, and it’s weak

yeah two responsible leaders that knew we couldn’t surrender to the taliban and allow them to take the country back.

the opposite of xiden…surrendering to terrorist is not the “best thing” it’s not leadership, and it’s weak

If you wanted to stay there forever you needed to make them the 51st state and give them citizenship.

then AMERICA didn't leave....how fucked up are you? xiden pulled the military and then 13 AMERICAN service members, and all the afghans that aided AMERICA were killed
sadly, it wasn't someone close to you...you have no comprehension...you are a retard
TRUMP was not in office at the time of the massacre of our troops---ASSHOLE
But you are exalting your savior as the one who made the deal..and if he was just re-elected he could have put his plan in place....ermm....which he DIDN'T have...a plan..

The shit show was inevitable. Left or right. Republican or Democrat. This was a complete waste of time and resources..
Why?? NATION BUILDING!! FREEDOM!!..how many dead? Those girls in country who had a supposedly bright future..but now don't?

Again, TRUMP was in charge in 3/2020 (sorry off by a month). He in principal had seven months to formulate a plan..which by your crucifying of Biden, should have been in place, before the 2020 election. So...why NO plan? If no plan, then it was just usual Trump. Smoke and mirrors...and BS. Biden botched the pullout. But it was always going to be a clusterfuck. And I support him having the brass balls to finally end it. A mess for sure. But he ended it.
The same reason Biden didn’t have a plan? Trump didn’t pull out, it was Biden and he botched it, Trump is irrelevant because he didn’t try to pull out in August and create the debacle and what we are now finding out was a really bad plan.

But you are exalting your savior as the one who made the deal..and if he was just re-elected he could have put his plan in place....ermm....which he DIDN'T have...a plan..

The shit show was inevitable. Left or right. Republican or Democrat. This was a complete waste of time and resources..
Why?? NATION BUILDING!! FREEDOM!!..how many dead? Those girls in country who had a supposedly bright future..but now don't?
i'm exalting? because you say so.....you don't know me or anything about me...retard....keep your useless opinions to yourself....
you are a very sick, and deranged, anti-AMERICA piece of shit
the "shit" show, as a retard calls it, happened under xiden, and only xiden---again, what part of that do you not understand?

haha of course he didn’t have a plan to pull out yet…why would he? he wants going to until the taliban met conditions…it appeared they weren’t…doing that so he would have stayed, just like the generals recommended…not gone rogue and surrender to terrorist like your Dear Leader who earned the contempt of the entire united kingdom for his betrayal

"So your saying the accounts are not true?" Biden's response..."I'm rejecting them". OK folks I'll translate " Yes they're true but I'm going to pretend that I can simply "reject" them and that will make all this ickiness go away".

What d
At least real Americans cared about the lives and people in Afghanistan, unlike the Democratic Party that didn't give a damn about the people, only the symbolic date of 9/11 and they even screwed that up. How many times did Biden fail over there? We know Democrats that abandoned the guy that saved Biden, Schumer and Kerry's life.

A major Democratic Party fail. We can add the Democratic Party's failure at the border as well.
What did you think would happen in Afghanistan? They have been at war since 1974.

Forum List

Back