🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Suddenly Democrats Are OK With Sexual Predators Remaining In Office?!

You definition of "sexual predator" appears to include men who don't say "no" when women throw themselves at him.

True.....what woman would NOT throw herself at this hunk of lard?....

president-trump-golfing.jpg

Last edited:
If he unresigns any potential high ground the Democrats were going to take in 2018 or 2020 is gone. Worse, they will be called liars who are hypocrites and opportunists. Trump will say "I made promises on the campaign trail and when I keep them you attack me. You make a speech about resigning and you reverse course. The Democrats can't be trusted!"

This will be repeated over and over, in debates, in attack ads. Fraken will be the Poster Boy and might even find himself on a few posters attacking the dems.

He needs to resign, I would be shocked if he stuck around, it would harm the party severely.

Once again --- you're not from Minnesota. I thought we established that.

Trump will say "I made promises on the campaign trail and when I keep them you attack me. You make a speech about resigning and you reverse course. The Democrats can't be trusted!"

And that would be a blanket generalization fallacy. Not to suggest for a moment that Rump would respect his audience enough to avoid fallacies, but that's what it is.

I made no mistake. YOU attempted to suggest what I would personally count as 'evidence'.

You totally screwed up. You said COULD not, meaning a total bar, prohibition, can't be used.

You meant, if you had any integrity, to say SHOULD not, meaning an opinion.

Stop fighting, raise the white flag, and move on.
I am ignoring you now because once again you got caught f*ing up and are trying to spin it to save face while trying to distract from the thread topic.

You are trying to change this whole thread topic about how you snowflakes are ok with your sexual predators remaining in Congress while demonizing others and trying to keep them out of Congress about what I personally consider 'evidence' or not.

OJ Simpson and any book he wrote has NOTHING to do with this thread topic and what you are trying to hide / divert from - DNC tolerance of sexual predators and pervs.

I made no mistake. YOU attempted to suggest what I would personally count as 'evidence'.

You totally screwed up. You said COULD not, meaning a total bar, prohibition, can't be used.
You meant, if you had any integrity, to say SHOULD not, meaning an opinion.

I likened OJ's confession in "If I did it" with Trump convession on the Billy Bush video. So you flip-flopped whewn I showed one was evidenced in a court of law.

I am ignoring you now because once again you got caught f*ing up and are trying to spin it to save face while trying to distract from the thread topic.

You are trying to change this whole thread topic about how you snowflakes are ok with your sexual predators remaining in Congress while demonizing others and trying to keep them out of Congress about what I personally consider 'evidence' or not..

You throw out what courts would accept as evidence, and call it "locker room talk" that courts could not use.

Not should not used, as an opinion, but could not used, as a legal bar. And you would be wrong.

Last edited:
You throw out what courts would accept as evidence, and call it "locker room talk" that courts could not use.

OJ has nothing to do with 'evidence' ... IMO.
Trump engaging in 'Locker room Talk' is not evidence ... IMO.
YOU made your post several posts back about what I personally consider evidence then you say I am lying because of what OTHERS consider evidence....which has nothing to do with what I consider 'evidence'.

Take you spin and shove it.

Are you going to join the 'now we want admitted sexual perv Franken to stay' or not?

"YOUR pervs are EVEN WORSE than OUR pervs".

How proud both parties must be.
Considering that Democrats hold a 12-to-1 perv 'advantage' that is 'kinda true'. :p

The problem is the democrats try to take the high ground by forcing their admitted / proven pervs out of office ... for about 72 - 96 hours ... before doing a U-Turn and declaring their pervs should NOT be force d out of office.

Franken is an especially vile, unrepentant perv who finally admitted he had groped women and admitted he did not mean one damn word of the apologies he gave, that he only did so to save his political career....and snowflakes think threatening him with forcing him out is a 'good enough punishment' for his crimes and fake apologies? really?

Bwuhahaha......

Dem Senators: On second thought, maybe Franken should stay - Hot Air

'Over the weekend, it seems that some Democrats in the upper chamber have had second thoughts about calling for Al Franken’s resignation in the wake of sexual assault allegations made against him. Too little, too late? Or could Franken actually use this as an opportunity to at least “postpone” his departure and give the Ethics Committee another shot at his case as he’d originally intended? That might depend on how influential his colleagues are, now that they’re suggesting there’s a path to redemption which allows him to keep his job.'

In the wake of losing so many Democrats in Congress to consequences of their sexual misconduct Dems are back to potentially claiming 'Franken can be redeemed, will learn from his mistakes, etc....'

Bwuhaha......
The number of democrats and republicans in politics facing sexual harassment allegations are about the same. The difference is how the two parties respond. Apparently democrats have decided to turn on any member accused while republicans are slow to respond often questioning the validity of the accusations. It's pretty clear that democrats are trying to position themselves as taking the moral high ground, zero tolerance.

Some of the accusations are getting almost silly, "pressed against me in the corridor", "brushed my breast while buckling my seat belt", "patting my bottom at a party." I would say the vast majority of congressmen are guilty of the above at some point in time. Those in positions of great power have always taken some sexual liberties with the opposite sex and that includes both men and women.

The problem with these allegations is they tend to obscure the really serious sexual misconduct such as sexual molestation of children, sexual abuse, assault, and rape.

In summary, the Democrats and their pathetic supporters have a complete and total DOUBLE STANDARD on the subject of sexual misconduct.

It is OK if you are a Dem.

It is not OK if you are not a Dem.

In summary, the Democrats and their pathetic supporters have a complete and total DOUBLE STANDARD on the subject of sexual misconduct.

It is odd...that the D's say exactly the same thing about the the R's. It occurs to me..that the partisans of both sides..are two sides of the same coin..pathetic losers who look to the political divide to give them something that they lack in their everyday lives. Some sort of meaning, perhaps. Now, I'm not talking about the normal folk who find people of like beliefs and find common ground.

No, I'm talking about those hyper-partisan fanatics who will bend any truth..utter any lie..excuse the worst actions of 'their' guys--and put the worst interpretations upon those who the deem as opposition. These people don't see that they actually believe in nothing..but some empty, transient feeling of winning.

These people are the problem..and the internet has given them voice as never before.

I long for the day when the tails no longer wag the dogs.

iu

Actually it's been the opposite. Dems have thrown their members to the wolves with little question as to the truth of the allegations. Republicans on the other hand have questioned the claims and have been slow to move against their own. It's been a political ploy on both sides. Survey's show republicans tend not to believe sexual harassment claims and democrats do. Each party is playing to it's base.

Last edited:
If he unresigns any potential high ground the Democrats were going to take in 2018 or 2020 is gone. Worse, they will be called liars who are hypocrites and opportunists. Trump will say "I made promises on the campaign trail and when I keep them you attack me. You make a speech about resigning and you reverse course. The Democrats can't be trusted!"

This will be repeated over and over, in debates, in attack ads. Fraken will be the Poster Boy and might even find himself on a few posters attacking the dems.

He needs to resign, I would be shocked if he stuck around, it would harm the party severely.

Trump will say "I made promises on the campaign trail and when I keep them you attack me. You make a speech about resigning and you reverse course. The Democrats can't be trusted!"

And that would be a blanket generalization fallacy. Not to suggest for a moment that Rump would respect his audience enough to avoid fallacies, but that's what it is.
He's not a Minnesota state senator.
He's a US senator from the state of Minnesota.

Need I remind you that his vote effects everyone, Mkay?

Actually it's been the opposite. Dems have thrown their members to the wolves with little question as to the truth of the allegations. Republicans on the other hand have questioned the claims and have been slow to move against their own. It's been a political ploy on both sides. Survey's show republicans tend not to believe sexual harassment claims and democrats do. Each party is playing to it's base.
FLOPPER = Bill Clinton never existed... right???
That was 20 years ago. Beliefs change over time. Dems are most sensitive to sexual harassment claims today and Repubs are less sensitive.

Sorry

Bill Clinton is YOUR PARTY's STANDARD for "sexual misconduct."

Trying to change YOUR PARTY's position now ain't cuttin' it, hypocrite....

Who the fuck votes for a Senator, "MMMMKAY"?

Who does a Senator represent, "MMMMKAY"?

Who the fuck votes for a Senator, "MMMMKAY"?

Who does a Senator represent, "MMMMKAY"?
You really are an ignorant asshole.
Mkay????

Read a book on civics and also try re-reading the Constitution.
Mkay???

Forum List

Back