Suddenly Romney supports the Middle Class? Why now?

Suddenly Romney supports the Middle Class? Why now?

tumblr_m9mnceyXPY1rycfkno1_500.jpg

Suddenly Romney supports the "little people"? When did this happen?

And he wants to "invest" in education? Really? When did this happen?

Patriotic+Flip+Flops.jpg

At least he's pushing his "voucher" program.

And he says not a penny of revenue more.

And he wants to cut everything except military.

And this will "grow" the economy?

Hilarious.

Liberals lack of knowledge is hilarious.....Dumbasses like you think the economy is chugging along
Joe Biden said the middle class has been buried the last 4 years....I agree

So do democrats have a magic jobs tree? Just waiting for it to be watered?

Because right before he went on stage his handlers gave him a big shake and wha-la, a new Mittens. But he did look like a man who could sell Ice Cream Cones to Eskimos.......

Suddenly Romney supports the "little people"? When did this happen?

And he wants to "invest" in education? Really? When did this happen?

Patriotic+Flip+Flops.jpg

At least he's pushing his "voucher" program.

And he says not a penny of revenue more.

And he wants to cut everything except military.

And this will "grow" the economy?

Hilarious.

Maybe the same people who have listened to your boy's BS are now willing to listen to a different line of BS. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Because right before he went on stage his handlers gave him a big shake and wha-la, a new Mittens. But he did look like a man who could sell Ice Cream Cones to Eskimos.......

Suddenly he can sell ice cream to eskimos ?

Wow......Mitt sure changed.

You guys are always talking about what a "stiff" he is.

The government can't grow the economy. The government can't grow anything but itself. The economy will grow once the government gets out of the way.

Which raises more revenue, hiring more employees who all pay taxes or a big one time fine?

Correct me if i'm wrong, left wingers: Rich people should be taxed a higher, perhaps vastly higher percentage of their income because they don't need it. At the same time, the middle class (and of course the poor) should be paying less taxes because they need the money more. Therefore, a tax cut for everyone regardless of their income = favoring the rich. Amirite?

I would think left wingers would be cheering Romney on one thing he promoted last night: closing tax loopholes. That was a major statement by Romney last night. I often hear left wingers bitch about all the tax loopholes that rich people take advantage of to get their effective tax rate down. What say you about closing such loopholes so those pig fuckers pay their "fair share?"

He'll flip flop back to his real self after the election.

What's remarkable is that rw's are ignoring his real opinions about 47% of us.

Correct me if i'm wrong, left wingers: Rich people should be taxed a higher, perhaps vastly higher percentage of their income because they don't need it. At the same time, the middle class (and of course the poor) should be paying less taxes because they need the money more. Therefore, a tax cut for everyone regardless of their income = favoring the rich. Amirite?

I would think left wingers would be cheering Romney on one thing he promoted last night: closing tax loopholes. That was a major statement by Romney last night. I often hear left wingers bitch about all the tax loopholes that rich people take advantage of to get their effective tax rate down. What say you about closing such loopholes so those pig fuckers pay their "fair share?"

What is the rate propose by the President? Same rates as the 90's. About 3% difference.

The left is very confused after last night. For months the MSM and the other Obama cronies have touted Romney as a radical right winger. Mitt is and always has been moderate. He's not changed all that much, the left just finally got to the the real man instead of the composite created by the Obamabots, the MSM.

The left is very confused after last night. For months the MSM and the other Obama cronies have touted Romney as a radical right winger. Mitt is and always has been moderate. He's not changed all that much, the left just finally got to the the real man instead of the composite created by the Obamabots, the MSM.

I am not the least bit confused, just another etch-a-sketch moment. Let's take a worst case scenario, the senate flips, and a raft of bills counter to his statements last night lands on his desk, does anyone think for a second that he would hesitate to sign them? From his statements in the primaries contrasting with his "I love you all" BS last night it is clear he lacks conviction.

It's amazing! Romney spelled out exactly why loopholes should be closed and rates be lowered. He spoke slowly and clearly. Democrats still don't understand.

It's amazing! Romney spelled out exactly why loopholes should be closed and rates be lowered. He spoke slowly and clearly. Democrats still don't understand.

And what loopholes did Romney list in his slow and clear manner to be closed?

It doesn't matter. Close them all. That way you don't have to worry about which ones. Romney stated it correctly, once the principles are in place, then there follows a bi partisan consensus to determine more specificity. That's the way it works. As Romney said "You don't walk into the presidency saying it's my way or the highway". obama already did that and it didn't work.

Why the switch? Because he is loosing. I suppose the 47% was just too big a chuck to simply write off.

Michael

Because Obama spent 4 years destroying the middle class?

Any idiot knows W. did that and Obama have been trying to salvage it.

Stop watching Fox News and pay attention.

yeah promoting green energy and killing cheap energy and promoting high gas prices, promoting ethanol and skyrocketing food prices.....thanks OBama for choosing rich environmentalists like Al Gore over the middle class like us

It doesn't matter. Close them all. That way you don't have to worry about which ones. Romney stated it correctly, once the principles are in place, then there follows a bi partisan consensus to determine more specificity. That's the way it works. As Romney said "You don't walk into the presidency saying it's my way or the highway". obama already did that and it didn't work.

Yeah that my way or the high way is such a good line. Too bad it's another lie that will come back to haunt MIttens.

Those loopholes are the way politicians reward their campaign donors, and Romney will not close too many. Look for the loopholes for middle class families to be closed and new ones opened for corporations. Good thing he didn't name the loopholes.

Forum List

Back