Suddenly Symbols Matter Again

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Virginia Beach restaurant under fire for using Kaepernick jersey as doormat

upload_2019-7-8_8-15-51.jpeg

Suck it up, buttercups. You wrote the play book.

Notice how they cant keep race out of anything?

LOL

And by "under fire," Fox News means that James Perry was not happy with the restaurant's decision to use Kaepernick's Jersey as a doormat.

Thanks for showing what snowflakes we have working for Fox News.
And the thousands of 1 Star yelp ratings, buttercup.

A good reason not to trust Yelp...herd mentality

You know, the bottom line is that I go to a restaurant to eat, not see stuff like this.

LOL

And by "under fire," Fox News means that James Perry was not happy with the restaurant's decision to use Kaepernick's Jersey as a doormat.

I use it by looking at the lowest ratings and seeing if it’s Leftards bitching about no transvestite waiters or something legit.

You know, the bottom line is that I go to a restaurant to eat, not see stuff like this.

I think it's wonderful. Freedom of expression. Private businesses can do what they want.

The left tried to attack chik fil a for shutting down on Sundays and being a strong Christian company. That backfired and they became even bigger and better!

LOL

I use it by looking at the lowest ratings and seeing if it’s Leftards bitching about no transvestite waiters or something legit.

I don't use it at all. Reading reviews it's all political BS

I think it's wonderful. Freedom of expression. Private businesses can do what they want.

The left tried to attack chik fil a for shutting down on Sundays and being a strong Christian company. That backfired and they became even bigger and better!
I know all that and agree but when I go out I want a peaceful experience where I can enjoy the food and not have to worry about getting attacked by some dim butthurt faggot. Well then Mike, when you go out to eat why do you carry a gun? Well because I'm not stupid.

I know all that and agree but when I go out I want a peaceful experience where I can enjoy the food and not have to worry about getting attacked by some dim butthurt faggot. Well then Mike, when you go out to eat why do you carry a gun? Well because I'm not stupid.

How does that jersey taped to the floor stop you from enjoying the food you eat?

Forum List

Back