🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Suicidal' Political Correctness Run Amuck

Link? Page number? Summary of your answer?
You really can't fix this kind of 'Stupid'

NYPD Calls Manhattan Explosion That Injured 29 ‘Intentional’; ‘No Evidence’ of Terrorism'
NYPD Calls Manhattan Explosion That Injured 29 ‘Intentional’; ‘No Evidence’ of Terrorism

If you don't have the balls or brains to call it what it is you're going to LOSE!

Page 1

cause it was posted as terrorism, so what?

I asked how calling something a name will help defeat it and your answer is "you dont have balls to call it stuff so you'll lose"

I asked for logic, not stupidity.

NYPD Calls Manhattan Explosion That Injured 29 ‘Intentional’; ‘No Evidence’ of Terrorism'
NYPD Calls Manhattan Explosion That Injured 29 ‘Intentional’; ‘No Evidence’ of Terrorism

If you don't have the balls or brains to call it what it is you're going to LOSE!

Page 1

I asked how calling something a name will help defeat it and your answer is "you dont have balls to call it stuff so you'll lose"

Well logically, it wasn't me that posted it and you should learn to read who posts what.

Please stop being a wuss. We are safe. We have never been safer.
that's why tonight at the Bears Eagles game getting in will be a cluster fk. yeppers doesn't affect anyone.

Last edited:

Page 1

Well logically, it wasn't me and you should learn to read who posts what.

Why you accidentally posted it or you disagree with it?

that's why tonight at the Bears Eagles game getting in will be a cluster fk. yeppers doesn't affect anyone.

That made as much sense as most of what you write.

Are you seriously comparing dying in a terrorist attack to easy parking at a football game?

Are you seriously comparing dying in a terrorist attack to easy parking at a football game?
:lmao: why am I not surprised you don't get what you just posted. out the fingers out of your mind. wow. you said safer. Is it safer or is it that it requires more intervention and obstruction in life to move around because of the fear factors?

Page 1

you asked for the link I gave it to you. I don't agree or disagree. It doesn't matter that that poster thinks it's terrorism, it isn't my business. I wanted to know why you thought it was your business.

so then you're thinking the authorities are monitoring the US Messageboard looking for posts as their basis for conclusions?

:booze: :slap:
groupcrickets.jpg

Page 1

you asked for the link I gave it to you. I don't agree or disagree. It doesn't matter that that poster thinks it's terrorism, it isn't my business. I wanted to know why you thought it was your business.

Way to go, cant even take a position which makes it easy to attack everyone else for theirs

Page 1

Way to go, cant even take a position which makes it easy to attack everyone else for theirs
dude was your, Link, page summary for me or not? Cause all I got was link page summary after my post. So I provided it. Seems you are referring to something else not mine.

Forum List

Back