🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Suicidal' Political Correctness Run Amuck

Just that fact alone proves you can go to war without calling it whatever new thing you dare people to call this
Oh yeah, you can go to war...but if you don't identify the enemy, if you don't differentiate between the bad guys and the good guys you end up killing a lot of good guys.

2. Are you saying explosive backpacks and pressure cookers filled with ball-bearings and nails do NOT constitute a 'terrorist attack'? The victims of the Boston marathon Bombing would probably disagree with you.

In and of themselves, no. And while it's a very natural first guess to suspect terrorism, I would still like to see evidence before resting on such a conclusion.
i think it was a love affair gone bad and someone just wanted to go blow up something. how's that, cause that makes so much more sense right?

Why the rush to judgment to declare it a terrorist attack?

Why not gather the facts first?

Probably if it was not a Smith or Jones

Police Hunt for Ahmad Khan Rahami in Connection With Manhattan Bombing

Ahmad Khan Rahami

Which terrorist group is Mr Rahami linked to?
Was Mr Rahami a lone wolf or was the attack planned and financed from abroad

Why can't you tell me?

Probably because he was not caught yet?

So you are claiming that his affiliations and motivations are not known yet?

Maybe we should wait until we know more
why?

Just that fact alone proves you can go to war without calling it whatever new thing you dare people to call this
Oh yeah, you can go to war...but if you don't identify the enemy, if you don't differentiate between the bad guys and the good guys you end up killing a lot of good guys.

How by not calling them names? You cant tell who is the enemy without it?

Probably if it was not a Smith or Jones

Police Hunt for Ahmad Khan Rahami in Connection With Manhattan Bombing

Ahmad Khan Rahami

Which terrorist group is Mr Rahami linked to?
Was Mr Rahami a lone wolf or was the attack planned and financed from abroad

Why can't you tell me?

Probably because he was not caught yet?

So you are claiming that his affiliations and motivations are not known yet?

Maybe we should wait until we know more
why are you so concerned? I mean really, wht the fk difference does it make to you? are you offended in some way? What tell us all.

why does it matter so much to you?

'The Enemy That Shall Not Be Named'?! WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

We aren't going up against 'Voldemort'! :p
well I just would like some logic on why we can't call it terrorism. I mean, does it take away from something? WTF. I'm truly confused by these leftist who have no morals or patriotism.

I think a bomb going off is evidence of a terror attack, if not the definition thereof.

Call me old fashioned.

I don't think anyone questions whether it was terror

The rush to judgment is on immediately screaming..Radical Islam!

We do not know the reasons yet, nobody has taken credit

Could be foreign or domestic, could be for another gripe, could be a copycat, could be a lone wolf vs an organized terror group

Why not wait to find out before we attach ;labels?

Ahmad Khan Rahimi

Leftists lying for Allah - must be a day ending in "Y"

2. Are you saying explosive backpacks and pressure cookers filled with ball-bearings and nails do NOT constitute a 'terrorist attack'? The victims of the Boston marathon Bombing would probably disagree with you.

In and of themselves, no. And while it's a very natural first guess to suspect terrorism, I would still like to see evidence before resting on such a conclusion.
i think it was a love affair gone bad and someone just wanted to go blow up something. how's that, cause that makes so much more sense right?

Bring me evidence.

Let's try this again?

Was it a Bombing?
- YES!

Was it a terrorist attack?
- YES!

'Nuff said!

Bring me evidence.
why? what will you do with it? why does it matter so much to you? you owe someone something or what?

'The Enemy That Shall Not Be Named'?! WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

We aren't going up against 'Voldemort'! :p
well I just would like some logic on why we can't call it terrorism. I mean, does it take away from something? WTF. I'm truly confused by these leftist who have no morals or patriotism.

I dont understand how calling it whatever you dare someone to call it will solve any problem at all.

Forum List

Back