Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

yes, of course!

that explains why Trump's bromance with Putin and Russia is so strong! :rofl:

Trump loves the Russians for working with Hillary and trying to sabotage his election! NOT!!!!

Jebus! You are one crazy hoot! And funny as heck! :lol:

that explains why Trump's bromance with Putin and Russia is so strong!

what is your evidence? It seems you are infatuated with Russia. maybe it's you who is the traitor.

Evidence? You’ve been here this long and you are that stupid. The whole world knows that Trump love of Putin and you are asking for evidence?
How stupid can you be?
Did you even watch Trump reaction when he saw Putin? Like he wants to give him a hug. Russia will not and never be friends of US yet Trumpoop is showing how much he love Putin.

Donald Trump Calls on Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails

'He Means It.' Trump Says He Trusts Putin's Denials of Election Meddling

80 times Trump talked about Putin

How do I love thee? Newsweek has counted the ways that Trump loves Putin so you don't have to

Trump's admiration for Putin is constant. Everything else is gibberish.
so you got nothing. figures. typical leftist loser material that's been debunked forever. Trump wasn't under investigation. so try again.

My post has nothing to do with investigation............
You’ve asked for infucktuation and traitor........ I gave you several proof. What a loser.
again, when you got nothing. typical leftart behavior. Irrationale.

I'm convinced that English is not your first language.

Who said the dossier was only about trump?

Let me know when you've actually READ the "Dossier" ;)

It's 35 pages long.
Page isn't even mentioned until page 9.
He was mentioned in a total of 9 pages.
Sometimes only once per page.
So yes, the "Dossier" is mostly about Rump.

Just not the parts used for the warrant.
what parts were?

The parts that pertained to Page.

You should read the nested quotes rather than just responding to posts with stupid questions that are otherwise readily apparent.
what parts of the dossier. you never said. so, you're just a little confused.

Wow, dude. Just wow.

Again and again, the leftards show they low information and blinded by their hatred for The Donald. Proven liar and hater of American citizens and the Constitution, Adam "Pencil Neck" Schiff apparently drafted up a fake ass response to the FISA Memo that apparently has a bunch of classified content designed so The Donald does not release it without blacking out most of it apparently!

what is your evidence? It seems you are infatuated with Russia. maybe it's you who is the traitor.

Evidence? You’ve been here this long and you are that stupid. The whole world knows that Trump love of Putin and you are asking for evidence?
How stupid can you be?
Did you even watch Trump reaction when he saw Putin? Like he wants to give him a hug. Russia will not and never be friends of US yet Trumpoop is showing how much he love Putin.

How do I love thee? Newsweek has counted the ways that Trump loves Putin so you don't have to

so you got nothing. figures. typical leftist loser material that's been debunked forever. Trump wasn't under investigation. so try again.

You’ve asked for infucktuation and traitor........ I gave you several proof. What a loser.

what word isn't in the dictionary?

It's 35 pages long.

what parts were?

The parts that pertained to Page.

You should read the nested quotes rather than just responding to posts with stupid questions that are otherwise readily apparent.
what parts of the dossier. you never said. so, you're just a little confused.

Wow, dude. Just wow.
so still waiting what the parts were. you think cause it said page that was worthy of a warranty? LOL. list it dude, which one

Laughing....says the people that are bleating about an anti-Trump conspiracy when the FBI gets a warrant on a guy that isn't working for Trump.

Sorry little girl, I stand where I always stand. I need to see proof and as of yet....there is none. You seem to be in the wrong sand box honey.

Then explain how a warrant in October is an attempt to spy on the Trump team.....when Page left the Trump team in September?

You'll have to tell me what it was in my comment to Charwin that triggered you so? You might also want to explain why the "Dossier" ABOUT Trump was used to secure the October Warrant?

It's 35 pages long.
LOLOL

Thanks for confirming the dossier isn’t ABOUT trump but is about Trump and Page. It’s actually about Trump an Page and Russia and hacking and the DNC and Manafort and Cohen.

Then explain how a warrant in October is an attempt to spy on the Trump team.....when Page left the Trump team in September?

You'll have to tell me what it was in my comment to Charwin that triggered you so? You might also want to explain why the "Dossier" ABOUT Trump was used to secure the October Warrant?

It's 35 pages long.

So you want to make the point that they spent MILLIONS of dollars to get Carter Page. Alrighty then
The FBI was onto Page for years. Page was their target, not Trump. Had Trump been their target, they would have spied on Trump... or someone actually in his campaign... or someone in his family... at the very least, someone he knew.

So you want to make the point that they spent MILLIONS of dollars to get Carter Page. Alrighty then

they spent millions to get carter page?

er.... not that I've seen.; that was actually kind of easy given that he turned up in a surveillance of the Russian spies who were trying to use him as an asset.

the dossier had nothing to do with carter page. the testimony was that steele did not know who carter page was.

information.... try it sometimes.

Now I'm laughing, you have the Lefty's make two different points and thinking that they're smart. Poor Shillian, you can't walk into a two day conversation and think you know what's going on.

i don't care about the stupidioty and lies you posted before.

i was responding to a particular bit of stupidity that emanated from your keyboard.

and as you rant and rave and drool all over your keyboard.... remember i wasn't "shrill". you, however, sound like an hysterical imbecile.

just saying;

You don't even know how stupid you look. You responded to sarcasm directed at another poster (actually there are two of them) who has tried for two days to make the point that the Dossier was about Page. You're dismissed.
Now you’re lying. I never said the dossier was about Page. I said Page was one of the people the dossier was about.

Sorry little girl, I stand where I always stand. I need to see proof and as of yet....there is none. You seem to be in the wrong sand box honey.

It's 35 pages long.
LOLOL

Thanks for confirming the dossier isn’t ABOUT trump but is about Trump and Page. It’s actually about Trump an Page and Russia and hacking and the DNC and Manafort and Cohen.

You really aren't very good at this, I never said it was solely about Trump. It IS however about 95% Trump.

It's 35 pages long.

The FBI was onto Page for years. Page was their target, not Trump. Had Trump been their target, they would have spied on Trump... or someone actually in his campaign... or someone in his family... at the very least, someone he knew.

Can you show definitively that did not spy on Trump?

How stupid can you be?

Human is not his first species. He’s a member of troglodytarum infinitus.

It's 35 pages long.

Can you show definitively that did not spy on Trump?
You’re asking me to prove a negative. The onus is on you to prove they did. There is no evidence I’m aware of that they did.

It's 35 pages long.
LOLOL

You really aren't very good at this, I never said it was solely about Trump. It IS however about 95% Trump.
You described it as a “dossier ABOUT Trump.” It’s not a dossier about Trump.

The whole thing can simply be explained:

Putin must have been blackmailing Clinton and Obama.

Otherwise why would The Democrat Party Conspire with The Kremlin and KGB Agents to try to nullify our Election, and why would Obama Cronies in The DOJ and FBI knowingly file False Applications for FISA Warrants using Russian Propaganda paid for by Clinton and Obama that they knew was Russian Sourced, Knew was False, and Knew was paid for by Obama and Clinton?
yes, of course!

Trump loves the Russians for working with Hillary and trying to sabotage his election! NOT!!!!

Rule number one of Kremlin Sympathizers.

"Do not under any circumstances discuss the issues. Attack the poster speaking Truth to Power rather than evaluate his argument."

The facts are there. Obama, Clinton, The DNC conspired with KGB agents to procure Russian Propaganda, and then have their Cronies (Russian Moles) in the FBI and DOJ, knowingly take this Kremlin Krap and use it to Falsely and Illegally obtain a FISA warrant so that they could spy on the Trump Campaign, Cheat their way to a win, and if they lost, cash in their Insurance Policy" to Nullify Our Election in favor of Vladimir Putin's Choice....Hillary Clinton.

It doesn’t work that way dude.

Before your rule Number One.
You do not post lies. You need to prove facts. You need to check your sources.

They did not illegally spied on Trump campaign. They were already monitoring Page since 2013. End of the story.

You claimed.......Putin must have been blackmailing Obama and Hillary. Please provide a link to support your lie.

Just a reminder. During the campaign you have Trumpoop keep admiring Putin...... you have Putin admiring Trumpoop. That made him a Puppet.

And Charwin sqeezes another big load of shit into the forum.

Otherwise why would The Democrat Party Conspire with The Kremlin and KGB Agents to try to nullify our Election, and why would Obama Cronies in The DOJ and FBI knowingly file False Applications for FISA Warrants using Russian Propaganda paid for by Clinton and Obama that they knew was Russian Sourced, Knew was False, and Knew was paid for by Obama and Clinton?
yes, of course!

"Do not under any circumstances discuss the issues. Attack the poster speaking Truth to Power rather than evaluate his argument."

The facts are there. Obama, Clinton, The DNC conspired with KGB agents to procure Russian Propaganda, and then have their Cronies (Russian Moles) in the FBI and DOJ, knowingly take this Kremlin Krap and use it to Falsely and Illegally obtain a FISA warrant so that they could spy on the Trump Campaign, Cheat their way to a win, and if they lost, cash in their Insurance Policy" to Nullify Our Election in favor of Vladimir Putin's Choice....Hillary Clinton.

They did not illegally spied on Trump campaign. They were already monitoring Page since 2013. End of the story.

You claimed.......Putin must have been blackmailing Obama and Hillary. Please provide a link to support your lie.

Just a reminder. During the campaign you have Trumpoop keep admiring Putin...... you have Putin admiring Trumpoop. That made him a Puppet.

As if you just didn't.

It's 35 pages long.
LOLOL

It doesn't matter what it's about. It's a great big pile of unverified crap.

It's 35 pages long.

"On to Page?" He hasn't been charged with anything, so what were the "on to?"

All you proved is that the FBI had a vendetta against an innocent man.

yes, of course!

As if you just didn't.
I post truth, not shit, like you.

There are procedures in place for Carter Page to object, and the Republicans, Nunes and Ryan screwed that up big time, because they wanted to have a dog and pony show....

He could have gone to the FISA court, with his claim, and the FISA COURT will have 3 of their judges pick by Chief Justice Roberts, as a panel to review the case....if Page was spied on illegally, then the restitution by law, is $1000 a day, for every day they spied on him, wrongfully.

And simultaneously, the Inspector General would be triggered to investigate the FBI agents and Justice Department and the FISA judge, to see if what they've done was criminal.

What Nunes/Ryan did and the way they did it, outside of the full Intelligence Committee, so it could be done in their partisan manner with all the hoop dee dah propaganda campaign of #releasethememo for two weeks in advance, when they KNEW no one could stop them frm releasing the memo on the Democratic side due to being in the minority, and because they were already in cohoots with the president to release it,

assured that not a single Democrat would believe it....

so, that tells me, and anyone with a brain, that this circus of theirs, was premeditated, and simply

MEANT TO DIVIDE US, for their own political posturing...none of them give a flying hoot about Carter Page or the FISA court....

It's just been one big RUSE..... :(

Last edited:
There are procedures in place for Carter Page to object, and the Republicans, Nunes and Ryan screwed that up big time, because they wanted to have a dog and pony show....

He could have gone to the FISA court, with his claim, and the FISA COURT will have 3 of their judges pick by Chief Justice Roberts, as a panel to review the case....if Page was spied on illegally, then the restitution by law, is $1000 a day, for every day they spied on him, wrongfully.

You must be joking. First of all, 10 of the 11 judges were put on the bench by Obama. In the second place, you're saying the same judges who granted the warrant are going to rule that their decision was wrong and that should pay $1000/day in compensation.

In the third place, this would all be done in secret without the public knowing a thing about.

Only the truly brainwashed drone your "solution" acceptable. Most people would laugh the minute the read it.

And simultaneously, the Inspector General would be triggered to investigate the FBI agents and Justice Department and the FISA judge, to see if what they've done was criminal.

What Nunes/Ryan did and the way they did it, outside of the full Intelligence Committee, so it could be done in their partisan manner with all the hoop dee dah propaganda campaign of #releasethememo for two weeks in advance, when they KNEW no one could stop them frm releasing the memo on the Democratic side due to being in the minority, and because they were already in cohoots with the president to release it,

assured that not a single Democrat would believe it....

so, that tells me, and anyone with a brain, that this circus of theirs, was premeditated, and simply

MEANT TO DIVIDE US, for their own political posturing...none of them give a flying hoot about Carter Page or the FISA court....

It's just been one big RUSE..... :(

Oh my, it was meant to "divide us!" Yeah because we know those Dims only want what's best for the country! Yeah, because trying to overthrow a lawfully elected president isn't trying to "divide us!" Dims never engage in political posturing!

Forum List

Back