🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Summary Of Our Current Leadership

Yea, we got it...

GOP were in charge off all branches for two years and it is not Trump's fault....

Accept it Trump will go down as one of the worst Presidents in history..

Apart from dividing the country, pandering to racists..

He ran up a huge deficit while claiming the economy is going great.

Lied to US people on Covid and had the country ill prepared.

Lost the election and refused to accept his defeat...

Just accept the guy was shit... You picked a bum to run the country...
Don't worry ye will disown Trump like ye disowned Bush Jr.. Like ye lost interest in Tea Party...

Eventually someone has to end up telling you the truth... Trump is doing a good job resisting so far..
2/3 of America says Joe has us going in the wrong direction.
Chew on that cud for awhile.

1. True, the Infrastructure Bill survived a vote just to work on infrastructure. The moderate and prog dems are both willing to kill it, the progs if Both aren't passed together, the mods if the $1T Bill isn't passed first. Looks bleak for Nancy.
House Democrats overcame a difficult impasse Tuesday afternoon to approve a $3.5 trillion budget blueprint, the basis of President Joe Biden’s massive social spending and infrastructure agenda.
The House voted 220–212, along party lines, to let Democrats work on the budget plan and to require the House to take up the bipartisan $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill, already passed by the Senate, by late September.
I'll make sure to tell you when Joe signs it.
2. OK, there were two stimulus Bills, one in 2020 and one in 2021.
How's that crow taste?
3. True about the unvaccinated, but the current vaccines are not 92% effective against Delta like they were against Alpha. We need boosters or better vaccines.
We're going to get both. Thanks Joe.
4. The withdrawal from AFG is a catastrophe, that's why the Brits hold Xiden in CONTEMPT
So? A bomb went off outside of the airport in Kabul. Pretty much nothing has changed in 50 years in the Middle East.
5. Record highs are good, but I'm not seeing any dem policies that help the economy, especially when the Fed is going to start tightening. Raising taxes, inflation, Delta, more regulations, punishing the energy sector, all hurt the economy.
Ahh... the old double standard.
6. OK, I hope we hit "herd immunity", Delta fades, and we do get back to normal soon.
Normalcy is being returned. Sports teams are happily visiting the White House again....theaters are open....Broadway is back (I know you'll have something grade-school to say about that), ball parks are well attended...College Football is about to blow up.. Thanks Joe.
7. What's hilarious about 1,500 Americans stranded behind Taliban lines, or Joe being held in CONTEMPT, or what happens 9/1 after the truce ends? You are deluding yourself if you think the AFG disaster is nearing an end. Its just starting.
Americans are not going to be stranded.

The blob was held in contempt by everyone worldwide. Did you care? Yeah; didn't think so.

How's that crow taste?

So? A bomb went off outside of the airport in Kabul. Pretty much nothing has changed in 50 years in the Middle East.

Normalcy is being returned. Sports teams are happily visiting the White House again....theaters are open....Broadway is back (I know you'll have something grade-school to say about that), ball parks are well attended...College Football is about to blow up.. Thanks Joe.

The blob was held in contempt by everyone worldwide. Did you care? Yeah; didn't think so.
1. OK, we'll track "infrastructure", for the record, are you saying BOTH the $1T AND the $3.5T Bills will be passed?
2. Tastes like chikin, mmmm.
3. Hope you're right about new vaccines
4. Double standard? A disaster, a catastrophe, that is Xiden's fault, no one else's.
5. Taking credit for the sun coming up is bullshit, Xiden's policies did NOTHING but hurt the market, its rising in spite of his policies.
6. Xiden is now a parriah, even Never-Trumpers like Scarborough are calling Xiden a disaster. Look at Joe's falling approval ratings, no one like a loser.
7. Americans are stranded, the only question is "will they be beheaded"?
8. Show me where the Brits held Trump in contempt like Xiden. I call BULLSHIT.

Last edited:

How's that crow taste?

Congrats. You’re one of 14 people who like Uncle Joe.

Stimulus done
Infrastructure done
Vaccines distributed
Stock market...all time highs
Normalcy restored
Afghanistan...coming to a close.

Conservative unhinged rage....off the charts.

Repeating lies over and over again doesn't make them truth. It makes you feel better, but it's not truth.

there is no place like home.gif

Forum List

Back