Summing up the GOP defense

He was telling his mob to challenge primary candidates? Please spare me....what a bunch of Bull.....

But....but....What about the Dems! The GOPQ is reaching as far back as 2001 to find Whataboutism.

What a rambling screed

When are they going to address Jan 6?

They have been.

Are you watching the edited version on MSNBC, or CNN?
Fight....fight....fight....REALLY?

Pointing out the hypocrisy of the House, the House Managers, the Democrats in the Senate, and the President and Vice President, in regards to the reason for this witch hunt is wrong?

Who the hell do trumps lawyers think they are , equal treatment and equal laws for every American.

The President's bully pulpit is unequaled. The callous way he used it is reprehensible and completely antithetical to our Constitutional form of government. He should never be given that power again.

We believe what we want to be true. Are behavior has gotten down to ELEMENTRY school yard level. few of us are able to maintain rational thought, even more don't even try.

Who the hell do trumps lawyers think they are , equal treatment and equal laws for every American.

The President's bully pulpit is unequaled. The callous way he used it is reprehensible and completely antithetical to our Constitutional form of government. He should never be given that power again.

Trump had to fight! He was attacked all day, every day, from the day he was sworn in!
Traditional respect and etiquette for a President did not apply. Therefore he had to fight back!

Yesterday, the videos showed the battle-dressed rabble, and creating the battle-inspired havoc--if not so much during the March on The US Constitution itself--easily a proto-type for a foreign conquest.

Then today, there are videos of Democrats: Making speeches and addressing remarks to normal civilians.

There is, "Nothing could be finer than to Integrate a Diner," kind of messaging about the what the Democrats have been doing for years being presented today. That is being presented as the Trumped-up Defense in the majority-voted, Constitutional Trial! The clear comparison is with the Rand Paul, Lindsay Graham, Other GOP, Trumped-Up brand shown yesterday(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(There is even basis in prayer for the Christian core faith message: Matt 25: 14-30!)

Diagnosis: Terminal TDS
Get the fuck out if here with that bullshit. I am so sick of you jerkoffs and your tds claims. Tds is made up and it means nothing. Goodbye, old man.

Here's a little story about that: No.

I am only resolved to post in that manner, which will, in my opinion, constitute my happiness, without reference to you, or to any person so wholly unconnected with me.

Trump had to fight! He was attacked all day, every day, from the day he was sworn in!
Traditional respect and etiquette for a President did not apply. Therefore he had to fight back!

Traditional respect and etiquette for a President has not applied here for a long time. He had rights in every state to challenge the results. He lost in every state. I don't think he had a right to pressure states to illegally decertify their elections. We'll wait to see the outcome.

Diagnosis: Terminal TDS
Get the fuck out if here with that bullshit. I am so sick of you jerkoffs and your tds claims. Tds is made up and it means nothing. Goodbye, old man.

Choke you evil bastard, choke!!
Pssst....trump lost. Let that shit go.

Psssttt: The Globalist Fascist Oligarch took the election away from the voters in plain site.
Let that shit go.

But....but....What about the Dems! The GOPQ is reaching as far back as 2001 to find Whataboutism.

TRumpists are foul smelly creatures void of morals, ethics or manners. Let's be honest, these are people who want to get a sheep alone at night.

Everyone knows TRump tried to bring down the government, the rat pack know as the TRump cult simply won't admit it.

Forum List

Back