Super Bowl Commercials

The Jeep one was hilarious with Comrade Springsteen lecturing Americans about ReeEEee-Uniting under Xiden, after his four years of calling us Nazis. It was especially hilarious to see him dressed up as a cowboy and putting a church behind him.

I can just imagine the kool-aid haired land whales and limp-wristed homos sitting around a boardroom table dreaming that idea up. “We can have Bruce Springsteen wearing one of those racist cowboy hats, with one of those bigot buildings behind him, and show a map with fly-over country, and oh my gawd, they will totally buy into it and want to buy a Jeep”.

The Jeep one was hilarious with Comrade Springsteen lecturing Americans about ReeEEee-Uniting under Xiden, after his four years of calling us Nazis. It was especially hilarious to see him dressed up as a cowboy and putting a church behind him.

I can just imagine the kool-aid haired land whales and limp-wristed homos sitting around a boardroom table dreaming that idea up. “We can have Bruce Springsteen wearing one of those racist cowboy hats, with one of those bigot buildings behind him, and show a map with fly-over country, and oh my gawd, they will totally buy into it and want to buy a Jeep”.
Springsteen's quasi blue collar persona is fake AF. I don't think he ever had a blue collar job in his entire life.

Left Wing entertainers loath the people and system that made them rich and famous.
They have expressed it through out our entertainment.
It's going to be hard for them to take back now.
The sad thing is that they have normalized left wing hate using our public school systems, TV shows and commercials.

The Will Ferrell ad for EV's was funny, but Springsteen and Jeep stole the show. This ad was beautifully written and filmed. I was struck with the starkness of the landscape. Almost no people in the ad. Just Bruce and his haunting voice and message. Everyone is home - retreating to their corners on the Facebooks and the USMBs, the chapel is empty, and no one seems to be interested in Meeting in the Middle.

24 million hits on the Tubers in around 12 hours - Amazing

Last edited:
The Will Ferrell ad for EV's was funny, but Springsteen and Jeep stole the show. This ad was beautifully written and filmed and important in its message. I was struck with the starkness of the landscape. Almost no people in the ad. Just Bruce and his haunting voice and message. Everyone is home - retreating to their corners on the Facebooks and the USMBs, the chapel is empty, and no one seems to be interested in Meeting in the Middle.

And it made the trumpanzees cry. That's a plus.

The Will Ferrell ad for EV's was funny, but Springsteen and Jeep stole the show. This ad was beautifully written and filmed and important in its message. I was struck with the starkness of the landscape. Almost no people in the ad. Just Bruce and his haunting voice and message. Everyone is home - retreating to their corners on the Facebooks and the USMBs, the chapel is empty, and no one seems to be interested in Meeting in the Middle.

Of course a snowflake would like the anti American Springsteen commercial.

It was ignorant.

Yes, I noted KMart's butthurt. Sad and deeply telling, yet entertaining. ;)

The Will Ferrell ad for EV's was funny, but Springsteen and Jeep stole the show. This ad was beautifully written and filmed and important. I was struck with the starkness of the landscape. Almost no people in the ad. Just Bruce and his haunting voice and message. Everyone is home - retreating to their corners on the Facebooks and the USMBs, the chapel is empty, and no one seems to be interested in Meeting in the Middle.

The People in the Middle know where the Middle is ... And it ain't on either coast ... :thup:

The Will Ferrell ad for EV's was funny, but Springsteen and Jeep stole the show. This ad was beautifully written and filmed and important. I was struck with the starkness of the landscape. Almost no people in the ad. Just Bruce and his haunting voice and message. Everyone is home - retreating to their corners on the Facebooks and the USMBs, the chapel is empty, and no one seems to be interested in Meeting in the Middle.

The People in the Middle know where the Middle is ... And it ain't on either coast ... :thup:

The people on the coast are willing to meet in the middle. That seems to be task too tall for Trumpublicans.

The people on the coast are willing to meet in the middle. That seems to be task too tall for Trumpublicans.

Meet in the middle.....commie progressives? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The People in the Middle don't care what you say with your bullshit ... We are already in the Middle.
Any nonsense you or they may want to add to that, is why you aren't in the Middle.

They don't need to tell us what they are willing to do ... The ignorant twats just need to start getting to it ... :thup:

Last edited:

The People in the Middle don't care what you say with your bullshit ... We are already in the Middle.
Any nonsense you or they may want to add to that, is why you aren't in the Middle ... :thup:

The Middle is the last place the Gestapo regime looks to be.

I laughed so hard at that Jeep ad after hearing about it. It’s on YouTube, total cringe, the comment section is hilarious.

Commie Springsteen pretending to be a cowboy with a church behind him, while showing “fly over country” on a map.

And what was with the ReeEEee-United States with a Commie Red Star? What happened to northern Michigan and Wisconsin? I guess we’re giving that to China or Canada?

ABDB179E-F5C2-4F89-86F8-1D95B08D4ECF.jpeg

Forum List

Back