super bowl half time show bad day for blm movement

I liked the half time show. It was pretty cool to see a performance of artists from my high school days as opposed to shows catered to Boomers.

I liked the half time show. It was pretty cool to see a performance of artists from my high school days as opposed to shows catered to Boomers.
Next Super Bowl halftime show they should have Iron Butterfly play their 18 minute version of "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida"
No one else wouold be needed and the one song would fill the time slot

actually non racist didnt like the black supremnacist of it i would think, politics does not belong in entertainment

Thank goodness there was none of that in the show. If you did watch it, you probably should not comment on it

they was make it ok for the rams fans to loot and riot afrter words.

Speaking of being a fucking racist. Well done, do not hide it, be proud of it

how are people that don't like crap racist
Screenshot_20220215-193157_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Super Bowl halftime show ratings are out and they shattered last year’s halftime show.

Per Richard Deitsch of The Athletic, this year’s show averaged 103.4M viewers from 8:15-8:30 p.m. ET. The 2021 halftime show averaged 96.7M viewers from 8:30-8:45 p.m. ET.

Whoever the NFL picks for next year’s show is going to have a hard time topping this one, especially with these ratings.

Suck on it, you mumble mouth, racist hag.

The Super Bowl halftime show ratings are out and they shattered last year’s halftime show.

Per Richard Deitsch of The Athletic, this year’s show averaged 103.4M viewers from 8:15-8:30 p.m. ET. The 2021 halftime show averaged 96.7M viewers from 8:30-8:45 p.m. ET.

Whoever the NFL picks for next year’s show is going to have a hard time topping this one, especially with these ratings.

Suck on it, you mumble mouth, racist hag.
Black excellence!

cause these fashiest celebs made a fool of themselves and blm . blm going down.
OK. Here is the deal.

Eminem did it simply because he was told not to. He checked his bank account and asked, "Did you just tell me I can't do it?
This looks like a job for me."

Secondly, not sure how people don't like Snoop Dogg or Mary J Blige.

Forum List

Back