super bowl half time show bad day for blm movement

OK. Here is the deal.

Eminem did it simply because he was told not to. He checked his bank account and asked, "Did you just tell me I can't do it?
This looks like a job for me."

Secondly, not sure how people don't like Snoop Dogg or Mary J Blige.
More than you think
What is there to like about them?

Here in Los Angeles, the local news anchors on TV were absolutely raving over the halftime show.

They had to -- if they wanted to keep their jobs!

The closest they came to an indirect criticism was to say that the halftime show was a celebration of rap music. And to quickly add that the performances and performers were simply marvelous!

It is tiresome seeing the same crap over and over and it becomes questionable with politics. End the halftime shows. Eminem is more black than black guys. He is worth 230 million dollars. He can rebuild many blocks of the poverty areas of Detroit with all of his money. Of course, a lot of it will go to waste. Somehow taxing others who struggle a bit is their responsibility and he is there to put a knee on their throats. We already pay 10 per cent or more for stealing and 10 per cent or more in our Bills for the same. that does not include the stealing in corruption for the regular taxes and the current suffering put on top of it with the Prog incompetence including inflation and massive energy costs. Americans have a little more cushion than some other nations. The elites know better use that for their power and money they get to screw them over.

The ratings will determine that.

Per Richard Deitsch of The Athletic, this year’s show averaged 103.4M viewers from 8:15-8:30 p.m. ET. The 2021 halftime show averaged 96.7M viewers from 8:30-8:45 p.m. ET.

Whoever the NFL picks for next year’s show is going to have a hard time topping this one, especially with these ratings.
Halftime Show TV Ratings Are Out: NFL Fans React

Screenshot_20220216-091607_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dre Day 2022

I liked the half time show. It was pretty cool to see a performance of artists from my high school days as opposed to shows catered to Boomers.

Why not both so more people can enjoy it?

But that's the problem, they cater to a specific group then you leave out a whole lot of people who can't relate to it or even care.

But you're who they were catering to. The ones who say boomer and automatically hate groups that don't fall in line. They want people who are biased and say stuff like boomers and you're glad it's only what you want.

OK. Here is the deal.

Eminem did it simply because he was told not to. He checked his bank account and asked, "Did you just tell me I can't do it?
This looks like a job for me."

Secondly, not sure how people don't like Snoop Dogg or Mary J Blige.
We just don't

How many times do we hear its good for the community on agendas? When the truth is it does nothing for it. The people on that stage singing Polka would do wonders for the community.
How do you know it does nothing for the community?

How do you know it does nothing for the community?
In what I believe in, this has been going on not for years or a couple of decades, but from the wrongs were started to be righted. The community is pissed. And it is given the tools to remain pissed. Change the rules. Change the blame game. Not everything is cut and dried. We celebrate singing and dancing in our nation more creating the technologies to bring it to life. East Asia does that now. Creating millions of jobs for it as we party. Education in language, math, science, biology, economics must be made the doctrine. And enforced for children.

Forum List

Back