Super Bowl LVIII: San Francisco 49ers at Kansas City Chiefs

View attachment 901009

Taylor Swift kisses Kansas City Chiefs' tight end Travis Kelce after the Chiefs won Super Bowl LVIII against the San Francisco 49ers at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 11, 2024.

Taylor Swift jumps for joy as Kansas City Chiefs win the Super Bowl in nail-biter game

She looked like she and her friends were really enjoying the game when the camera flashed their reactions to the play in the field.

Evidently one of the other girls is also famous...saw her in one if the commercials for some kind if pop...she looked as though she was having fun as well.

“They can stick that lib bitch, her gay boyfriend, the woke commericals and the black national anthem up their Moon Bat asses.”

And the black quarterback beat the white quarterback.

Not a good night for the racist right.
On that note. Many African Americans would prefer Lamar Jackson to win that game than Patrick Mahomes. Jackson of course was not there.

I heard that if the OL tackles the D Line that's called holding.

I didn't see it during the game, but some people on Twitter showed all of the holding by KC that was ignored by the refs during pivotal plays and I guess tackling is okay.

it was sung by Andra Day just before the superbowl started.
Yes, I am aware...but it wasn't broadcast on television here. The program started with Post Malone singing America The Beautiful poorly then Reba sang the National Anthem.

No "black national anthem" was broadcast here in south florida.

I said a week ago that's not true. The Lion's are full of good white players. SF has a bunch of studs too.
I About 60% of the goddamn NFL is Afro. But yet Afros only account for about 12% of the US population. That is racial discrimination against Whites that make up almost 70% of the population.

I heard that if the OL tackles the D Line that's called holding.

I didn't see it during the game, but some people on Twitter showed all of the holding by KC that was ignored by the refs during pivotal plays and I guess tackling is okay.
Yeah...I watched the game and there were many penalties that weren't called for both sides...but I'd say the officiating was pretty fairly lenient.

I About 60% of the goddamn NFL is Afro. But yet Afros only account for about 12% of the US population. That is racial discrimination against Whites that make up almost 70% of the population.
Sure, and IF you owned a business, there would be 0% black employees in your business, am I correct?

Get over it dude.
The BEST players get the jobs.

Yeah...I watched the game and there were many penalties that weren't called for both sides...but I'd say the officiating was pretty fairly lenient.
I noticed over the years that they are pretty lenient during the playoffs compared to the regular season.

I figure that if you're going to call it that way during the playoffs and SB you should call it that way during the regular season.
NFL games are mostly terrible because of the constant holding calls and replays to see if somebody who obviously caught a pass really caught a pass.
I figure if he has it in his hands inbounds or in the endzone that it's good. I think they should call it like college. One foot in is all you should need.

If there are 40% white, that's good percentage. Besides blacks being superior athletes, consider this. Your kid spent half his time playing basketball and half his time studying. Those kids spend 75% of their time playing ball. So relax. Your kid will find a job. They are counting on the NFL. Most kids who try don't even go to college let alone the pros.

100% of us eventually need to find a job. A career hopefully. A job that pays well. Isn't that what it's really all about? Good for them if they make millions in the NFL. My brother made millions in corporate America. What percent of corporate America employees who have millions in the bank today (ceo's, president's, vp's) are white? I can assure you the number is a lot bigger than 49%, which is what white America is. White Americans make up 49% of the population. So why are 90% of the corporate execs all white christian men? Seems wrong.

OMG Taylor Swift and Travis trigger righties. LOL. Makes me love them even more.

I met an insurrectionist today for the first time. Never thought that would happen. She said Travis makes more off Pziser then he did football. I bet that's a lie she heard on a show like Fox/Rush.

In 2021, Kelce's success with the Kansas City Chiefs led to his contract getting extended for four more years. Under the terms of his extended contract, Travis Kelce will make more than $57 million. He also received more than $20 million just for signing.

According to Insider, the NFL star pulls in another cool $5 million from his various endorsement deals. And now that he's dating one of the biggest pop stars in the world, his brand will only become more lucrative.

20 million dollars

Fans lash out at Travis Kelce after 20-million-dollar deal with Pfizer. Travis Kelce.LAPRESSE. Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce is coming in for a world of hate after it emerged he may have been paid 20 million dollars to endorse the controversial Pfizer vaccine against COVID-19.

McDonald's, Nike, Papa John's, Bud Light, Sleep Number, Tide, State Farm, Dick's Sporting Goods, T-Mobile, Experian, Old Spice, Pfizer, Walgreens, and DirecTV are just a few of the companies that the payer has associated with.

This list is expected to expand as the player's fame increases.

1707755552519.png

Forum List

Back