Super Bowl LVIII: San Francisco 49ers at Kansas City Chiefs

1707714589237.png

Taylor Swift kisses Kansas City Chiefs' tight end Travis Kelce after the Chiefs won Super Bowl LVIII against the San Francisco 49ers at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 11, 2024.

Taylor Swift jumps for joy as Kansas City Chiefs win the Super Bowl in nail-biter game

I looked at renderings of their new stadium. It is not a dome.
i thought rodiumis said it’s going to be indoors? And even if it’s not,as I said,there are too many fucking domes as theyr is already,I never dreamed the nfl would be so fucking stupid and put one in sunny southern califirnia when teams like Green Bay,kc and Chicago play outdoors in freezing weather,thsts whst the nfl has become though.

Rambunctious Good plan,these superbowls are so scripted.Remember the days when you actually had Super Bowl blowouts? Those no longer happen anymore because of criminal roger goddell,He is the most corrupt NFL commissioner by leaps and bounds.i miss the good old days of Pete rozelle.ever notice how we never have Super Bowl blowouts anymore? That is because that is the way roger goddell wants it,you got to go back to the Seahawks broncos Super Bowl 9 years ago to find the last time there was a Super Bowl blowout and before that,13 years ago when the saints played the colts.

Why watch the game when you already know what’s going to happen? Well I can’t predict accurately a Super Bowl winner,you never know what they have in mind,but I CAN predict accurately once again the Super Bowl will be close and come down to the wire as it always does.

Again why watch it when you already know the result is a scripted game thst they have decided will be a close game as always ansd as is almost always the case,down to the wire.? Nfl games are as much a scripted phony dog and pony show as elections are,only differerence is the outcome doesn’t always go the way they plan it at times.

For example the year the patriots went undefeated in the regular season,the nfl wanted them to win the Super Bowl as well against the giants but they never imagined and could not account for that giants receiver making a one in a million catch that never happens when it was fourth and ten fir the giants and he just made a miracle one in a million catch.
Just like I called it,another Super Bowl for the 9th year in a row that was close and came down to the wire,man these games are so obviously scripted.Goddel is the most fuckimg corrupt nfl commisssioner ever.it will be a a rare event if we ever see the good old days when it was common to have a Super Bowl blowout,thst is not what Roger goddell wants.these games are so obviously scripted only an idiot can’t see thst.

The only thing that would have been better is if Jim Nance invited Taylor Swift onto the stage and she grabbed the microphone from him and said "Listen up Swifty Nation, make sure you vote this November for Joe Biden", that would have given me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

“They can stick that lib bitch, her gay boyfriend, the woke commericals and the black national anthem up their Moon Bat asses.”

And the black quarterback beat the white quarterback.

Not a good night for the racist right.
How many Whites are there in the NFL, like five or six? Absolutely no diversity.

Racist organization.

Sunday, February 11, 6:30 PM, Las Vegas, Nevada

I hope it's a good and fair game! May the best team win!
Ha ha SF you blew it. Makes me feel better about losing to them 2 weeks ago.

SF blew it with 2 minutes left they should have run the ball. It would have taken the clock to 1.5 minutes. Instead they tried to pass, stopped the clock and gave Mahomes 2 entire minutes. And he needed every second. You gave him an extra 30 seconds. Ha ha.

It also pisses me off because maybe Detroit could have beat the Chiefs. We already did the first regular season game.

Go Niners!

It would be great to hear some of the Purdy haters try to dismiss it if he wins the Super Bowl and plays well.

Chiefs ought to be the favorites, though.
Put Purdy in there with Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen.

They are like Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley and Carl Malone. Great but not good enough to beat Jordan/Mahomes

Meanwhile we in the rest of the world simply don't give a damn. But to our 'Mercan friends; I hope you enjoy yourselves BIGLY!!!

My tip?

Be kind to your mom.

Greg
My cousin who lives in Greece woke up early to watch the game. Game started at 6pm. She woke up at 4am to watch it.

The Superbowl is watched all over the world.

I just heard that the Pittsburgh Steelers PASSED on Brock Purdy choosing instead to jump on the great talent of Kenny Pickett instead! :laughing0301:

Kenny was just shown up hugely by the 3rd string QB on their practice squad when his leg broke in a common QB sneak into the end zone.
They said before the game Purdy was SF's 3rd string QB before he got the starting role. So even they didn't know.

Rambunctious Good plan,these superbowls are so scripted.Remember the days when you actually had Super Bowl blowouts? Those no longer happen anymore because of criminal roger goddell,He is the most corrupt NFL commissioner by leaps and bounds.i miss the good old days of Pete rozelle.ever notice how we never have Super Bowl blowouts anymore? That is because that is the way roger goddell wants it,you got to go back to the Seahawks broncos Super Bowl 9 years ago to find the last time there was a Super Bowl blowout and before that,13 years ago when the saints played the colts.

Why watch the game when you already know what’s going to happen? Well I can’t predict accurately a Super Bowl winner,you never know what they have in mind,but I CAN predict accurately once again the Super Bowl will be close and come down to the wire as it always does.

Again why watch it when you already know the result is a scripted game thst they have decided will be a close game as always ansd as is almost always the case,down to the wire.? Nfl games are as much a scripted phony dog and pony show as elections are,only differerence is the outcome doesn’t always go the way they plan it at times.

For example the year the patriots went undefeated in the regular season,the nfl wanted them to win the Super Bowl as well against the giants but they never imagined and could not account for that giants receiver making a one in a million catch that never happens when it was fourth and ten fir the giants and he just made a miracle one in a million catch.
I love it when receivers go off script and drop the ball.

Ha ha SF you blew it. Makes me feel better about losing to them 2 weeks ago.

SF blew it with 2 minutes left they should have run the ball. It would have taken the clock to 1.5 minutes. Instead they tried to pass, stopped the clock and gave Mahomes 2 entire minutes. And he needed every second. You gave him an extra 30 seconds. Ha ha.

It also pisses me off because maybe Detroit could have beat the Chiefs. We already did the first regular season game.
? They were inside FG range with over 30 seconds to go….

? They were inside FG range with over 30 seconds to go….
What? I'm saying SF had the ball with 2 minutes left. They passed and dropped the ball instead of running the ball to eat up clock. So the clock would have went down to 1;30 to go when they kicked the go ahead field goal. They would have given Mahomes 30 less seconds to do what he did.

They probably would have called a timeout but even that would be good. Gives them one less time out

Forum List

Back