Superbowl XLIX - Patriots vs. Seahawks

Who will win SuperbowXLIX

• New England Patriots

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
I have since wrote about my thoughts on what happened, Winterborn. I find it amazing you didn't see any of those posts. There must be dozens. I spent the better half of a day responding. I do not know what to say to this other than I do not know how you would expect God to over-ride the decision of the teams coach to throw the game. Perhaps you do not believe that he did but I most definitely do believe it. This is my final comment - and I give it to you. I am praying and believing God for the truth to come out about why Pete Carroll decided to make the worst call in the history of football- therein causing his team to lose. If it was the owner? Let it be known why. If it was because of pressure Carroll was under from some unknown person or group? Let that be exposed. Whatever happened - I pray it is exposed and the world will know the truth of what happened. That's my final comment.

So it couldn't be that God had nothing to do with it and Pete Carroll screwed up?

And you were claiming it would be a 10 point game. Yeah, I am ridiculing you for thinking God allows so much pain for small children and innocents, but would change the outcome of a football game.

I do not know what to say to this other than I do not know how you would expect God to over-ride the decision of the teams coach to throw the game. Perhaps you do not believe that he did but I most definitely do believe it. This is my final comment - and I give it to you. I am praying and believing God for the truth to come out about why Pete Carroll decided to make the worst call in the history of football- therein causing his team to lose. If it was the owner? Let it be known why. If it was because of pressure Carroll was under from some unknown person or group? Let that be exposed. Whatever happened - I pray it is exposed and the world will know the truth of what happened. That's my final comment.
Quite an amazing mental trick!!

Even when Jeremiah has been clearly proven wrong by the Patriots winning the Super Bowl.

She isn't really wrong. .... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Today I heard the news that the Patriots have once again been up to no good. Cheating again!? Last time I got involved in praying about a game was in 2007 when the Patriots were caught spying against the Giants before the Superbowl game and I asked God to give the Giants a 3 point lead and beat them and He did. Eli Manning caught a football on his helmet which made it even more of a miracle. Today I hear that the New England Patriots have done it again. This time deflating footballs. So once again I am praying for their opponent to beat them. Their opponent? The Seattle Seahawks. I believe the Seahawks are going to win! Big time!

So in light of this breaking news that just came out.............who do you want to win Superbowl XLIX? Cast your votes! Thanks!

Here's the article on the Patriots deflating footballs and a call to disqualify them:
The Patriots should be disqualified from the Super Bowl For The Win

Deflating 11 of 12 balls in Sunday’s game, as has been reported by ESPN, is a major violation and something that had a great affect on the game. Given the number of deflated balls, it’s almost impossible this was accident, meaning that someone in the New England organization willfully tampered with the rules to give his team an advantage. That’s cheating.

The penalty should be simple: Ban ‘em.

The Lord settled the score alright...for all the gullible liars that spread the RUMOR AND UNTRUTHS about the Patriots deflating 10 of 11 balls, when it was ONLY 1 BALL that was deflated, and it was the ball that the colts spiked and HELD ON TO, till halftime.

God Bless the Patriots, and thank you God, for letting the sun shine thru with the TRUTH, instead of gossip and lies and innuendos like yours Jeremiah. Me thinks you need to curb your mouth, until God actually does advise you and gives you the wisdom you need. AMEN!

Today I heard the news that the Patriots have once again been up to no good. Cheating again!? Last time I got involved in praying about a game was in 2007 when the Patriots were caught spying against the Giants before the Superbowl game and I asked God to give the Giants a 3 point lead and beat them and He did. Eli Manning caught a football on his helmet which made it even more of a miracle. Today I hear that the New England Patriots have done it again. This time deflating footballs. So once again I am praying for their opponent to beat them. Their opponent? The Seattle Seahawks. I believe the Seahawks are going to win! Big time!

So in light of this breaking news that just came out.............who do you want to win Superbowl XLIX? Cast your votes! Thanks!

Here's the article on the Patriots deflating footballs and a call to disqualify them:

Deflating 11 of 12 balls in Sunday’s game, as has been reported by ESPN, is a major violation and something that had a great affect on the game. Given the number of deflated balls, it’s almost impossible this was accident, meaning that someone in the New England organization willfully tampered with the rules to give his team an advantage. That’s cheating.

The Lord settled the score alright...for all the gullible liars that spread the RUMOR AND UNTRUTHS about the Patriots deflating 10 of 11 balls, when it was ONLY 1 BALL that was deflated, and it was the ball that the colts spiked and HELD ON TO, till halftime.

God Bless the Patriots, and thank you God, for letting the sun shine thru with the TRUTH, instead of gossip and lies and innuendos like yours Jeremiah. Me thinks you need to curb your mouth, until God actually does advise you and gives you the wisdom you need. AMEN!

Yup, God determines the outcome of our sports competitions. Hee-hee!

Yup, God determines the outcome of our sports competitions. Hee-hee!
:D of course he doesn't...but I do believe fate is at hand when the truth is told...! Call it justice! :lol:

Forum List

Back