Superbowl XLIX - Patriots vs. Seahawks

Who will win SuperbowXLIX

• New England Patriots

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
If the Patriots somehow win...there will forever be an asterisk beside their name.

Cheaters never win.

There should be a series of asterisks besides their name. Biggest goddamn cheats in the history of the NFL. Screwed the Rams out of successive Super Bowl wins in 2000 (2001 SB). Bill Belichick should be drummed out of the NFL.

I never heard about the Rams, Porker. That is interesting. So the history of cheating goes way back, eh? That is good to know.

Yeah...Belichick had a spy in planted in the Rams practice area videoing the workouts...proven fact.

Today I heard the news that the Patriots have once again been up to no good. Cheating again!? Last time I got involved in praying about a game was in 2007 when the Patriots were caught spying against the Giants before the Superbowl game and I asked God to give the Giants a 3 point lead and beat them and He did. Eli Manning caught a football on his helmet which made it even more of a miracle. Today I hear that the New England Patriots have done it again. This time deflating footballs. So once again I am praying for their opponent to beat them. Their opponent? The Seattle Seahawks. I believe the Seahawks are going to win! Big time!

So in light of this breaking news that just came out.............who do you want to win Superbowl XLIX? Cast your votes! Thanks!

Here's the article on the Patriots deflating footballs and a call to disqualify them:
The Patriots should be disqualified from the Super Bowl For The Win

Deflating 11 of 12 balls in Sunday’s game, as has been reported by ESPN, is a major violation and something that had a great affect on the game. Given the number of deflated balls, it’s almost impossible this was accident, meaning that someone in the New England organization willfully tampered with the rules to give his team an advantage. That’s cheating.

The penalty should be simple: Ban ‘em.

Wow. You are so mixed up. It's funny.....but not really.

You think so?
You're wrong.

Yeah?

The Patriots spied on the JETS. Not the Giants.

Eli Manning THREW that pass. He didn't catch it. David Tyree caught it.

You think your prayer is going to have an impact on the game. You think your prayer for the wrong team in 2007 ( actually 2008 ) had an impact on the game.

Mixed up. The definition if mixed up.

BREAKING! Just got a heads up on email. The dude in Nigeria who I bought the video tape of Bush and Cheney planting the bombs under the Twin Towers is offering a new tape showing Bush deflating those footballs. Anyone want to go 'havers'?
Come on...it was Obama in that video...he is rooting for his fellow peanut butter brother.

It's an American sport, FJO. If there is a team cheating? They need to be confronted. Now that they have been confronted - let the game go forward - doubt there will be an issue with anything deflated in the future. Other than the ego of the Patriot team

after they lose to the Seahawks.

So is baseball.

While football (the name of this sport in itself is a joke since the FOOT only rarely touches the ball) glorifies quarter backs who would be nothing without a great receiver, in baseball a great pitcher or a great hitter believes in individual achievements and accomplisments and does it on his own.

Much more American isn't it?
You don't understand baseball.

It's an American sport, FJO. If there is a team cheating? They need to be confronted. Now that they have been confronted - let the game go forward - doubt there will be an issue with anything deflated in the future. Other than the ego of the Patriot team

So is baseball.

While football (the name of this sport in itself is a joke since the FOOT only rarely touches the ball) glorifies quarter backs who would be nothing without a great receiver, in baseball a great pitcher or a great hitter believes in individual achievements and accomplisments and does it on his own.

Baseball is as much a team sport as any.

So is baseball.

Baseball is as much a team sport as any.
Exactly...a pitcher is useless without a great defense and a hitter is useless if no one else can get on base, if no one will sacrifice themselves.

Had the Colts not been able to deflate the footballs Tom Brady and the New England Patriots used during the first half of the AFC game, the final score would most probably have been around 70 to 7 based upon the rise in the Patriot's scoring in the second half once the Colts' shenanigans was found out and the Patriots corrected the air pressure in their footballs.

Since most Americans base their life around this stupid game, and they hate the New England Patriots, I support the Patriots for the lulz.

Had the Colts not been able to deflate the footballs Tom Brady and the New England Patriots used during the first half of the AFC game, the final score would most probably have been around 70 to 7 based upon the rise in the Patriot's scoring in the second half once the Colts' shenanigans was found out and the Patriots corrected the air pressure in their footballs.

That's funny because I was thinking the same thing earlier today. :lol:

How would they throw a ROUND ball? Have you ever seen a water polo match? If they can throw and receive a round ball in 10 feet of water surely they could throw and catch a ROUND ball on hard ground unless they are stuck in a mode of stupid.
They don't throw 50 yard passes in water polo as far as I know. Just watch soccer and be happy.

An egg shaped ball is about as conducive to long throws as a dinosaur egg.

It's shaped that way to make the game more challenging apparently.

How the Football Got Its Shape TIME.com

If a deflated ball gives advantage to ONE team it gives advantage to the other team as well.

Boggles the mind that otherwise normal people spend any more than two seconds on this total non-event.

Make the ball out of foam rubber. Make the ball out of raw rubber. No more inflation problems.

The air in those balls would be about the same as the brains in the skulls of those those who make an issue of this.

If the Patriots somehow win...there will forever be an asterisk beside their name.

Cheaters never win.

There should be a series of asterisks besides their name. Biggest goddamn cheats in the history of the NFL. Screwed the Rams out of successive Super Bowl wins in 2000 (2001 SB). Bill Belichick should be drummed out of the NFL.

I never heard about the Rams, Porker. That is interesting. So the history of cheating goes way back, eh? That is good to know.

Yeah...Belichick had a spy in planted in the Rams practice area videoing the workouts...proven fact.

And by "proven fact" you mean completely unsubstantiated allegation where the NFL found zero evidence and the reporter who originally wrote the story had to issue a front page retraction of his claims?

If a deflated ball gives advantage to ONE team it gives advantage to the other team as well.

Boggles the mind that otherwise normal people spend any more than two seconds on this total non-event.

Make the ball out of foam rubber. Make the ball out of raw rubber. No more inflation problems.

The air in those balls would be about the same as the brains in the skulls of those those who make an issue of this.
Each team uses their own footballs. This isn't curling. Go back to canada.

And by "proven fact" you mean completely unsubstantiated allegation where the NFL found zero evidence and the reporter who originally wrote the story had to issue a front page retraction of his claims?

No I mean just the opposite. That sob Bilichick is nothing short of the biggest cheat in NFL history.

No I mean just the opposite. That sob Bilichick is nothing short of the biggest cheat in NFL history.

So you don't know what the word "fact" means? Proven facts have something to back them up. So please, I'd love to see some proof of the Patriots taping a walk through. Fines, lost draft picks, suspensions, any discipline at all will do.

So you don't know what the word "fact" means? Proven facts have something to back them up. So please, I'd love to see some proof of the Patriots taping a walk through. Fines, lost draft picks, suspensions, any discipline at all will do.

How about January, 2001 Super Bowl being about New England cheating the first time. Ask Marshall Faulk. Since then two more times. That's fact enough for me. THREE times in this century and now in a conference championship game.

Today I heard the news that the Patriots have once again been up to no good. Cheating again!? Last time I got involved in praying about a game was in 2007 when the Patriots were caught spying against the Giants before the Superbowl game and I asked God to give the Giants a 3 point lead and beat them and He did. Eli Manning caught a football on his helmet which made it even more of a miracle. Today I hear that the New England Patriots have done it again. This time deflating footballs. So once again I am praying for their opponent to beat them. Their opponent? The Seattle Seahawks. I believe the Seahawks are going to win! Big time!

So in light of this breaking news that just came out.............who do you want to win Superbowl XLIX? Cast your votes! Thanks!

Here's the article on the Patriots deflating footballs and a call to disqualify them:
The Patriots should be disqualified from the Super Bowl For The Win

Deflating 11 of 12 balls in Sunday’s game, as has been reported by ESPN, is a major violation and something that had a great affect on the game. Given the number of deflated balls, it’s almost impossible this was accident, meaning that someone in the New England organization willfully tampered with the rules to give his team an advantage. That’s cheating.

The penalty should be simple: Ban ‘em.

Here's a first.

I agree with you. Everything except the christian god thing.

They've been cheating and they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

I've been a Seahawks fan ever since the team was just formed and Seattle had a city wide contest to name the team.

I had the opportunity to work with a few of them in 2013. It was a charity event at the Key Arena. Four Seahawks and the coach were there. I got to photograph them on stage and off.

They're all very nice people and it was a pure joy to work with them.

Here's some of the photos:

My aunt is a huge fan. She told me all about them. They sound like a wonderful team. They surely deserve to win this Superbowl. Thanks for the story and the photographs. We will agree to disagree on God - He is the God of the Jews too, you know. As for the Seahawks? Go Seahawks! I am believing for them to win this one. By 10 points. To be exact. I like being "specific" with my requests.

How about January, 2001 Super Bowl being about New England cheating the first time. Ask Marshall Faulk. Since then two more times. That's fact enough for me. THREE times in this century and now in a conference championship game.

Ever heard of 3 strikes and your out? 3 strikes and the Patriots should be out too.

Forum List

Back