Superbowl XLIX - Patriots vs. Seahawks

Who will win SuperbowXLIX

• New England Patriots

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
None of ya'll should be gambling on a Superbowl game. Do not do that. God is against gambling. You'll surely lose every penny because ill gotten gain doesn't last. Look at those lottery winners. Their lives were ruined.

I won $10,000 once on a scratch ticket. :D

you kidding me!

Nope, it's gone now. I spent it all. I ended up getting something 7500 after taxes. The IRS bastards. :D

Wow! what can I say? nothing I'm speechless!!!!!

10 grand you won ???????

Sweet Lord above...give me some joy!

None of ya'll should be gambling on a Superbowl game. Do not do that. God is against gambling. You'll surely lose every penny because ill gotten gain doesn't last. Look at those lottery winners. Their lives were ruined.

you kidding me!

Nope, it's gone now. I spent it all. I ended up getting something 7500 after taxes. The IRS bastards. :D

You see? That is what I know! You can't play on the devils turf and win. But you are a very precious person, Chris. I'm believing for better days ahead for you.

Thanks, that's sweet, Jeri, but I'm sure a LOT of people might disagree with you. :lol:

you kidding me!

Wow! what can I say? nothing I'm speechless!!!!!

10 grand you won ???????

Sweet Lord above...give me some joy!

That's pretty much how I felt! :lol:

you kidding me!

You see? That is what I know! You can't play on the devils turf and win. But you are a very precious person, Chris. I'm believing for better days ahead for you.

Thanks, that's sweet, Jeri, but I'm sure a LOT of people might disagree with you. :lol:

They usually do. Yes. But it doesn't move me.

Saint Jeremiah has spoken. .... :cool:

I've done worse things in my life than you have in yours. ( I'm pretty sure ) But today? I am saved. My past behind me and the cross before me. I'm rejoicing all the way and want you to come along, Sunni Man. Good night.

Saint Jeremiah has spoken. .... :cool:

I've done worse things in my life than you have in yours. ( I'm pretty sure ) But today? I am saved. My past behind me and the cross before me. I'm rejoicing all the way and want you to come along, Sunni Man. Good night.

Whatever makes you happy, Jeri. :)

If the Patriots somehow win...there will forever be an asterisk beside their name.

Cheaters never win.

There should be a series of asterisks besides their name. Biggest goddamn cheats in the history of the NFL. Screwed the Rams out of successive Super Bowl wins in 2000 (2001 SB). Bill Belichick should be drummed out of the NFL.

I never heard about the Rams, Porker. That is interesting. So the history of cheating goes way back, eh? That is good to know.

I never heard about the Rams, Porker. That is interesting. So the history of cheating goes way back, eh? That is good to know.
So according to Saint Jeremiah, the Seahawks are God's team and the Patriots belong to satan. .... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

I never said that. You did. But the LORD is the decider of all outcomes. He reigns.
Really, who is God betting on? And while you are there mention how he should cool it with the Muslims...

God is the decider of all outcomes. He doesn't bet and neither should you, Moonglow. As to the Muslims? I'm not sure what you mean.

Jeri, God does not care about the Superbowl. God does not involve himself in our sports. We have free will, Jeri, which means God lets us figure out and do for ourselves and it is up to us to choose the right path. He is not going to choreograph the Superbowl to your liking, Jeri.

The world is in flames. Terrorism threatens peace everywhere. Wages are stagnant. More people on food stamps than ever. Riots because of false perceptions of justice. Hundreds of young blacks dieing by other young blacks. Political correctness running amok from the White House to the sewer of Al Sharplatan.

Yet Americans waste time by arguing about air pressure in a ball used in a game that is the symbol of crude brutality.

Make that ball out of rubber so air pressure would no longer be an issue. Kind of similar to a baseball.

Or, better still, change the shape and use a ball like all normal sports (golf, soccer, ping pong, tennis, billiards, volley ball, basket ball and bowling) use: Round.

Forum List

Back