Superbowl XLIX - Patriots vs. Seahawks

Who will win SuperbowXLIX

• New England Patriots

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Between the Dogfighting, the domestic violence, the petty crime and the cheating, the NFL sounds more like the crime blotter.

yeah

and don't forget the deflated balls and the crotch grabs....

Frankly :rolleyes:

No, He cares about everything. God is in full control. Never doubt it. This Superbowl? He's got his eye on!!

So let me get this straight. He lets thousands of children starve, but he really, really cares about the outcome of a football game.

And not to worry, Jerry, if New England wins the Super Bowl, you will be back here telling us why God had a reason for the cheaters to win!

No, He cares about everything. God is in full control. Never doubt it. This Superbowl? He's got his eye on!!

So let me get this straight. He lets thousands of children starve, but he really, really cares about the outcome of a football game.

And not to worry, Jerry, if New England wins the Super Bowl, you will be back here telling us why God had a reason for the cheaters to win!

There's a moral that we must learn in there somewhere, I'm sure. :D

Today I heard the news that the Patriots have once again been up to no good. Cheating again!? Last time I got involved in praying about a game was in 2007 when the Patriots were caught spying against the Giants before the Superbowl game and I asked God to give the Giants a 3 point lead and beat them and He did. Eli Manning caught a football on his helmet which made it even more of a miracle. Today I hear that the New England Patriots have done it again. This time deflating footballs. So once again I am praying for their opponent to beat them. Their opponent? The Seattle Seahawks. I believe the Seahawks are going to win! Big time!

So in light of this breaking news that just came out.............who do you want to win Superbowl XLIX? Cast your votes! Thanks!

Here's the article on the Patriots deflating footballs and a call to disqualify them:
The Patriots should be disqualified from the Super Bowl For The Win

Deflating 11 of 12 balls in Sunday’s game, as has been reported by ESPN, is a major violation and something that had a great affect on the game. Given the number of deflated balls, it’s almost impossible this was accident, meaning that someone in the New England organization willfully tampered with the rules to give his team an advantage. That’s cheating.

The penalty should be simple: Ban ‘em.

Jeri, I don't think God would care about football. It is for entertainment purposes and really doesn't have much effect on our real lives, thankfully.
That's why I love soccer instead

meh

No. I did my research. The Seahawks have done right. They are not breaking any rules and their players are on the up and up. God will reward them for that. You heard it here first. At USMB. Because USMB? Gets the news first!!

I used to watch a lot of baseball, but compared to football, baseball is just like
images

Today I heard the news that the Patriots have once again been up to no good. Cheating again!? Last time I got involved in praying about a game was in 2007 when the Patriots were caught spying against the Giants before the Superbowl game and I asked God to give the Giants a 3 point lead and beat them and He did. Eli Manning caught a football on his helmet which made it even more of a miracle. Today I hear that the New England Patriots have done it again. This time deflating footballs. So once again I am praying for their opponent to beat them. Their opponent? The Seattle Seahawks. I believe the Seahawks are going to win! Big time!

So in light of this breaking news that just came out.............who do you want to win Superbowl XLIX? Cast your votes! Thanks!

Here's the article on the Patriots deflating footballs and a call to disqualify them:

Deflating 11 of 12 balls in Sunday’s game, as has been reported by ESPN, is a major violation and something that had a great affect on the game. Given the number of deflated balls, it’s almost impossible this was accident, meaning that someone in the New England organization willfully tampered with the rules to give his team an advantage. That’s cheating.

Jeri, I don't think God would care about football. It is for entertainment purposes and really doesn't have much effect on our real lives, thankfully.

meh

No. I did my research. The Seahawks have done right. They are not breaking any rules and their players are on the up and up. God will reward them for that. You heard it here first. At USMB. Because USMB? Gets the news first!!

Nope, the Patriots are going to bury them. :D

I like football and hockey the best. I really enjoy violent sports, I suppose. :D

I'm not really hung up on any sport. I have only prayed about a Superbowl once and a horse race once before and that was because I knew they were lifting up that horse like an idol. I forget his name now but he lost too. He was from California I believe. And the one I asked for to win? He won. I forget his name too! lol! That's awful. Isn't it? Lord have mercy. I have to laugh at myself.

meh

I'm sorry, Chris. But they won't be winning this game. I have already asked for a 10 point lead for the Seahawks. Because 10 is the number of judgment. I told my husband does he think that can happen? He laughed and said, I don't know. God is pretty particular about you. (me)
So I reckon it's settled. I'll get the 10 point lead. Thanks for joining in the discussion, Chris. I like you but your team is going to lose.

I'm not really hung up on any sport. I have only prayed about a Superbowl once and a horse race once before and that was because I knew they were lifting up that horse like an idol. I forget his name now but he lost too. He was from California I believe. And the one I asked for to win? He won. I forget his name too! lol! That's awful. Isn't it? Lord have mercy. I have to laugh at myself.
Jeremiah, with your track record.

You should pray and ask God for tomorrow's winning lottery numbers.

That way you could retire and fund church mission trips all over the world. ..... :cool:

meh

I'm sorry, Chris. But they won't be winning this game. I have already asked for a 10 point lead for the Seahawks. Because 10 is the number of judgment. I told my husband does he think that can happen? He laughed and said, I don't know. God is pretty particular about you. (me)
So I reckon it's settled. I'll get the 10 point lead. Thanks for joining in the discussion, Chris. I like you but your team is going to lose.

Well I asked for the Patriots to win. :D God told me, yes.

I used to watch a lot of baseball, but compared to football, baseball is just like
images

I'm not a big baseball fan. My son played. He couldn't hit the side of a barn. It was not his game.

I still like to watch a good baseball game sometimes, but football is definitely a much more exciting sport, IMO.

I do not like how little league pushes their players. It's wrong. The parents act like children. It's only a game. Children should have fun.

meh

Well I asked for the Patriots to win. :D God told me, yes.

Well God didn't tell me anything. I just asked and am believing I've received my request. By faith. You can't please God without faith, you know.

The most important thing is to please God.

Maybe God will bring both teams balls to the appropriate size. I just hope he does it wearing a 12 jersey & with blue/green streaks in his flowing beard.:eusa_angel:

Jeremiah, with your track record.

You should pray and ask God for tomorrow's winning lottery numbers.

That way you could retire and fund church mission trips all over the world. ..... :cool:
I don't gamble. That's a sin, Sunni Man. The LORD loves you. That is what is important here.

Maybe God will bring both teams balls to the appropriate size. I just hope he does it wearing a 12 jersey & with blue/green streaks in his flowing beard.:eusa_angel:

both teams balls to appropiate size ...........flowing beard !!!!!!!! BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you are to funny!!!!:lmao::lol:

Forum List

Back