Supercilious Stacy Abrams calls AR-15's "weapons of mass destruction"...congratulations Brian Kemp!

Oh, but once this evil black gun is removed from the millions of law-abiding, everything will suddenly be happy joyjoy and we will all sing kumbaya after defeating senseless mass shooting violence.

Kumbaya my lord. Kumbaya.
Of course not, bootney, any more than a face mask will protect from sarin gas. But it is a step to slowing down the mass murder rate of innocents. Then on to the uniquely human issues of why people think killing off strangers of an ilk they both hate and don't know about is some kind of accomplishment.

Bootney, I've already said I don't know much about guns, but I do know that you Dad or your Grandpa didn't need an AR-15 to hunt or keep the fox out of the hen house or the wolves and coyotes and pumas from your sheep and cattle or the evil freak from your door. And y'all keep sayin you want to go back to the 'good ol' days. Well maybe not ALL the way....
The AR 15 is no different than any other semiautomatic rifle chambered for the 5.56 mm round

Banning one 5.56 rifle is akin to banning a particular color car in the name of highway safety

So we get down to the real issue here and that's the desire to ban all semiautomatic rifles
Y'know, I kinda though that is a given, my desire for a ban on all automatic weapons in civilian hands that can outshoot police. I believe there is a need for civilian weapons, for protection from man and beast. But this is one place where I long for the good old days of yesteryear when a hunter or property protector or bank robber or school/church/synagogue shooter was not prepared to take out Fallujah.

Before i waste any more time please educate yourself on the difference between automatic and semiautomatic firearms
Skull, I know I am ignorant on the varieties of guns available, but please, try to understand my meaning.

Then learn something about the subject before you try to tell people what to do

The semiautomatic rifle has been available on the civilian market for over 100 years and millions of people own them and use them safely and responsibly

Of course not, bootney, any more than a face mask will protect from sarin gas. But it is a step to slowing down the mass murder rate of innocents. Then on to the uniquely human issues of why people think killing off strangers of an ilk they both hate and don't know about is some kind of accomplishment.

Bootney, I've already said I don't know much about guns, but I do know that you Dad or your Grandpa didn't need an AR-15 to hunt or keep the fox out of the hen house or the wolves and coyotes and pumas from your sheep and cattle or the evil freak from your door. And y'all keep sayin you want to go back to the 'good ol' days. Well maybe not ALL the way....
The AR 15 is no different than any other semiautomatic rifle chambered for the 5.56 mm round

Banning one 5.56 rifle is akin to banning a particular color car in the name of highway safety

So we get down to the real issue here and that's the desire to ban all semiautomatic rifles
Y'know, I kinda though that is a given, my desire for a ban on all automatic weapons in civilian hands that can outshoot police. I believe there is a need for civilian weapons, for protection from man and beast. But this is one place where I long for the good old days of yesteryear when a hunter or property protector or bank robber or school/church/synagogue shooter was not prepared to take out Fallujah.

Before i waste any more time please educate yourself on the difference between automatic and semiautomatic firearms
Skull, I know I am ignorant on the varieties of guns available, but please, try to understand my meaning.

The semiautomatic rifle has been available on the civilian market for over 100 years and millions of people own them and use them safely and responsibly
I never tell people what to do. I just try to make my thoughts clear. And you know I meant combat-type weapons.

Oh, but once this evil black gun is removed from the millions of law-abiding, everything will suddenly be happy joyjoy and we will all sing kumbaya after defeating senseless mass shooting violence.

Kumbaya my lord. Kumbaya.

If you wish to give your opinion please at least educate yourself on the facts.
NO 'civilian' can purchase a functioning 'automatic weapon' of any type.

I never tell people what to do. I just try to make my thoughts clear. And you know I meant combat-type weapons.
Explain exactly what a "combat-type weapon" is.
You're like a seven year old walking into a Ferrari repair shop and wanting to waste everyone's time discussing the best TUBI packages available.

And what makes a semiautomatic 5.56 mm rife a "combat" weapon?

I'll do this once for you

this rifle

iipsrv.fcgi

Is in no way functionally different than this rifle

upload_2018-11-6_8-15-6.jpeg

They both shoot the same round at the same rate of one round per trigger pull so what makes the top one a so called combat rifle?

Is it the fact that it has a black plastic stock?

Like I said you might as well be crying for a ban of black cars because black cars are "combat style" vehicles

If you wish to give your opinion please at least educate yourself on the facts.
NO 'civilian' can purchase a functioning 'automatic weapon' of any type.
technically they can if they acquire the proper permits and pay the tax but automatic weapons are very expensive

An AR15 is a wannabe weapon; everyone who buys one knows it just a slightly dressed down M16. It is for show, to demonstrate an image, a poser.

An AR15 is a wannabe weapon; everyone who buys one knows it just a slightly dressed down M16. It is for show, to demonstrate an image, a poser.

It's also light, easy and fun to shoot

and what do you care why anyone buys one it's none of your fucking business anyway

And FYI I do not own an AR 15 but I have shot quite a few

You may be confused.

I have 28 AR-15s and I also own a real honest to goodness M-16.

There is nothing dressed down about my AR-15s and they are not just for show.

It's also light, easy and fun to shoot

and what do you care why anyone buys one it's none of your fucking business anyway

And FYI I do not own an AR 15 but I have shot quite a few
Watch. Next he is going to question my manhood. I have his playbook figured out.
:laughing0301:

You may be confused.

So what ARE your AR-15s for?

Stacy Abrams wants to confiscate firearms from law-abiding citizens... fact

You may be confused.

So what ARE your AR-15s for?
They are sporting rifles nothing more nothing less

Forum List

Back