Superyacht and private jet tax could raise £2bn a year, say campaigners

Paying a fair tax is not going to kill the industry.. Taylor Swift is not goin to fly with a commercial airline for the sake of a few quid. And if it curbs harmul emissions its a win win situation.
Why do you pander to the elites.?
I find it amazing how some people most in America seem to think people shouldn't even pay tax just let the Oligarchs and rabid free market run riot, until they need transport rail a Doctor or Hospital roads etc, it's quite unbelievable how much they have been groomed.

Don't worry, the smart people understand. Since you are stupid, I will lead you there by the nose: it's been done. It destroyed the yacht industry in the United States, because orders stopped overnight.
If people won't pay a reasonable amount of tax they don't deserve to be in business, we have a debate at the moment in the UK about the tax nondoms should pay and the refrain from the usual suspects is they will just leave the Country, well let them F off.

Paying a fair tax is not going to kill the industry.. Taylor Swift is not goin to fly with a commercial airline for the sake of a few quid. And if it curbs harmul emissions its a win win situation.
Why do you pander to the elites.?
I know you are an idiot...I still find myself overestimating your mental abilities. OK, maybe I can explain this like I were dealing with an especially-dull child.

Yachts and planes are quite mobile. Taxing them will simply lead to buying, servicing, and basing them elsewhere. When the United States placed a high tax on yachts, the industry was destroyed overnight, because buyers simply went elsewhere. (Mostly, Australia or Europe.)

If people won't pay a reasonable amount of tax they don't deserve to be in business, we have a debate at the moment in the UK about the tax nondoms should pay and the refrain from the usual suspects is they will just leave the Country, well let them F off.
Do you have to work to be this dense? Reread the post you quoted. The WHOLE post, for COMPREHENSION!

I know you are an idiot...I still find myself overestimating your mental abilities. OK, maybe I can explain this like I were dealing with an especially-dull child.

Yachts and planes are quite mobile. Taxing them will simply lead to buying, servicing, and basing them elsewhere. When the United States placed a high tax on yachts, the industry was destroyed overnight, because buyers simply went elsewhere. (Mostly, Australia or Europe.)
We will have a landing tax. They can keep their fuvking jets up their arses after that You are so limited in your thinking.
And who would miss the yacht building induxtry ? Let them build shit that people need.
Why do the worlds richest people need tax breaks ? What the fuck is wrong with you ? Fucking peaasant,j

We will have a landing tax. They can keep their fuvking jets up their arses after that You are so limited in your thinking.
And who would miss the yacht building induxtry ? Let them build shit that people need.
Why do the worlds richest people need tax breaks ? What the fuck is wrong with you ? Fucking peaasant,j
And now, as expected, you screech incoherently while foaming at the mouth.

The skilled craftsman who went from $80,000/year to zero OVERNIGHT certainly cared. A boat builder near my mother folded because they went from 2 shifts a day to ZERO overnight...a dozen high-paid skilled craftsmen out of work, 100+ year-old family business destroyed.

Brits can simply title their boats and airplanes in a foreign country

In that case Tommy Tainant gets ZERO tax money from the hated rich people

Forum List

Back