Good news! The Springfield Haitians are filing criminal charges against Trump and JD Vance!

Trump has tarnished himself. You're worried about Trump' s repuation? The same guy found gulity of sexual assault, is a known adulterer, liar, felon, who tried to overturn an election, multiple times bankrupt & disgraced former fake potus? If I had Trump's rep, I'd hurl myself off a high rise.

Don't make me laugh.
It took you Democrat's quite a while too put together enough bull crap through the weaponization of just about everything but the kitchen sink to throw at Donald Trump, and viola you go and detail it for us just like that.

Biden didn't write the bill, and didn't get a chance to sign the bill. Republicans and Democrats wrote the bill. They had the votes to pass it, too.

And it definitely would have done exactly what you asked for.

But Daddy said NO

Thus turning a campaign strength into a weakness, by putting the lie to his own rhetoric. Thus, by proxy, making liars of you and of the whole party.

I'm tellin' ya, he ruins everything he touches.

Giving Biden more money wouldn't have fixed the problem of Biden rushing in illegal aliens.

Thus turning a campaign strength into a weakness, by putting the lie to his own rhetoric.

Biden said there was no border crisis. That was the lie.

It's a good thing for the pursuit of justice. But it isn't a good thing for the country that the two people at the top of the ticket of a major party, the POT, are lying sacks of shit.

It's a good thing for the pursuit of justice. But it isn't a good thing for the country that the two people at the top of the ticket of a major party, the POT, are lying sacks of shit.
And I bet you said this with a straight face huh ? Rotflmbo 🤣

Forum List

Back