Supporting A Racist Murderer?

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Idiots!

I'd rather donate to the victim's family. This pig can rot in hell.

GoFundMe Rejects Campaign To Support South Carolina Officer Charged With Murder ThinkProgress

The popular crowd-funding site GoFundMe rejected a campaign to raise money for the South Carolina officer charged with fatally shooting an unarmed black man last week.

Officer Michael Slager, 33, was charged Tuesday with first-degree murder for the killing of 50-year-old Walter Scott after video footage surfaced, showing Scott being shot multiple times with his back turned and running away. The video also appears to show Slager planting a taser by Scott’s body as evidence the shooting was in self-defense.

GoFundMe confirmed it removed a campaign supporting Slager, who was fired Wednesday.

“After review by our team, the campaign set up for Officer Slager was removed from GoFundMe due to a violation of our Terms and Conditions,” Kelsea Little, GoFundMe’s public relations manager, told ThinkProgress via email.

Details on exactly which terms and conditions were breached were not disclosed due to privacy protections. GoFundMe can only “discuss the details of campaigns with the organizers,” Little said.

Yeah, that's a particular breed of stupid. They should have let it run though. I would be interested in seeing just how much support this sort of BS has.

I just saw the second video from the cop car dash cam. It really doesn't look good for this cop. He should just make a deal and not bother with a trial.

Drop state charges. Plead guilty to federal charges and go off to some Club Fed someplace.

He should hang himself in his cell. No great loss.

I just saw the second video from the cop car dash cam. It really doesn't look good for this cop. He should just make a deal and not bother with a trial.

Drop state charges. Plead guilty to federal charges and go off to some Club Fed someplace.

No, he's going to be doing some real hard time. He'll have to be in Ad Seg though or he won't last a week.

Last edited:

No, he's going to be doing some real hard time. He'll have to be an Ad Seg though or he won't last a week.
They send criminal cops to a different prison than the rest of us perps....

The dash cam makes me have second thoughts about how guilty the cop is. I didn't like seeing that black guy jumping out of his car and running off. That tells me he must be a dangerous felon. Maybe the cop was justified in some sense.
Also it is bad that GOFUNDME turned down a webpage for him. The cop is unemployed and surely needs help in the hour.

Last edited:

No, he's going to be doing some real hard time. He'll have to be an Ad Seg though or he won't last a week.

Not really. They just keep them in a separate part of the prison where pervs and notables go.

The dash cam makes me wonder just how guilty the cop is. I disn't like seeing that black guy running off. That tells me he must be a dangerous felon. Maybe the cop was justified in siome sense
Also it is bad that GOFUNDME turned down a webpage for him, the cop is unemployed and surely needs help.

Anyone running away from being tazed MUST BE a dangerous felon!!

Not really. They just keep them in a separate part of the prison where pervs and notables go.
There are no pervs there, just inmates that are the baddest around....until they break the cycle of recidivism...

Let's play a nutter game!

It's called "What If!!"

What if...........that video had never been taken or released? Would the cop have been a millionaire by now?
We'd hear a million "Obama's son" jokes and the cop would be praised as a brave hero. We'd also have our resident conservatives spending hours doing in-depth research into the victim's past so they can demonize him. The Al and Jesse comments would also rain down.

The dash cam makes me wonder just how guilty the cop is. I disn't like seeing that black guy running off. That tells me he must be a dangerous felon. Maybe the cop was justified in siome sense
Also it is bad that GOFUNDME turned down a webpage for him, the cop is unemployed and surely needs help.

The cop didn't feel like running at the moment and went for the lazy dragnet...

Let's play a nutter game!

It's called "What If!!"

What if...........that video had never been taken or released? Would the cop have been a millionaire by now?

High five, LL. From his actions, this was not his first crime.
But in the long view of these incidents let's not forget the operative word here which puts the cops in bad light: "unarmed". Trayvon Martin, Jordan Davis, Tamir Rice, Eric Gardner, Michael Brown, Walter Scott, et al. Black and UN-FUCKING-ARMED, shot down by scared white men.

And this has been going on for as long as we've been a country. What's changed is civilians and their cell phones. Period, the end.

The dash cam makes me wonder just how guilty the cop is. I didn't like seeing that black guy running off. That tells me he must be a dangerous felon. Maybe the cop was justified in siome sense
the cop is unemployed and surely needs help.
yea he does the poor basterd.....

The cop didn't feel like running at the moment and went for the lazy dragnet...
and he could have caught the guy too......

Forum List

Back