Supporting A Racist Murderer?

You see, I don't support that cop, but I would let the campaign going.

Just more PC shit going on. It's not job of GoFundMe to judge anyone. And before jury decide, everything else is just public lynch.

I thought we believe in benefit of the doubt and being innocent until proven guilty. Some of us still do.

'“I’ve seen many negative reactions to this fund raiser but remember, Ofc Michael Slager deserves a competent defense no matter what the court of popular opinion says about his actions. This is still America,” the crowd-fund organizer said on the IndieGoGo page.'

All persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law; this applies to both Scott and Slager – the difference being the former was denied that presumption of innocence and due process of law.

You see, I don't support that cop, but I would let the campaign going.

Just more PC shit going on. It's not job of GoFundMe to judge anyone. And before jury decide, everything else is just public lynch.

I thought we believe in benefit of the doubt and being innocent until proven guilty. Some of us still do.
There is no such thing as 'PC,' it's a myth contrived by the right in an effort to deflect attention from the fact that racists find refuge among the ranks of conservatives, where racists usually identify as conservative and support the republican political agenda.

In addition, the doctrine of presumption of innocence and procedural due process of the law applies solely to government pursuant to criminal prosecutions, it does not apply to private persons or organizations who are at liberty to not participate in advocacy they don't agree with.

"Racist" murderer ?

I don't support this guy, it looks like he murdered the victim, but I'm not one of those that conclude he's a racist simply due to the outcome.

I just saw the second video from the cop car dash cam. It really doesn't look good for this cop. He should just make a deal and not bother with a trial.

Drop state charges. Plead guilty to federal charges and go off to some Club Fed someplace.
The dash cam makes me have second thoughts about how guilty the cop is. I didn't like seeing that black guy jumping out of his car and running off. That tells me he must be a dangerous felon. Maybe the cop was justified in some sense.
Also it is bad that GOFUNDME turned down a webpage for him. The cop is unemployed and surely needs help in the hour.

He had a warrant out for back child support.

Let's play a nutter game!

It's called "What If!!"

What if...........that video had never been taken or released? Would the cop have been a millionaire by now?

No. Read the Charleston news.

State police were doubting to story before the video came out. Their pre video notes showed that they had "serious doubts" due to the obvious. Wounds in the back. Shell casings 30 yards away. Blood splatter would show flight away. Even with the planted taser...that distance is 20-25 yards out of range of it.

Read South Carolina news from past year. A LOT of cops have been charged (relatively vs other states). SLED doesnt play around here. Theres a very strong chance he'd be charged anyway. Given...its not guaranteed.

But the forensics were damning. SLED spokesman said the video "only confirmed" what their forensics had already indicated.

Cant speak for other states because I live here. But SC does a very thorough and fair job through SLED.

Yes, let us hope it is not you someday on the receiving end of a cop with a grudge....

I expect to die at the hands of Government LEO some day. Only question will be.... Do I take him with me or not?

Ha what a douchebag.

Have you considered. ...not committing any crimes and if not...maybe just not resisting arrest?

Those 2 things all but guarantees you'll never even be harmed by LEO.

Ha what a douchebag.

Have you considered. ...not committing any crimes and if not...maybe just not resisting arrest?

Those 2 things all but guarantees you'll never even be harmed by LEO.

I'm a gun owner living in about the most Liberal state in the country under one of the most Liberal, anti-gun administration's in our history. I will not give up my guns. Extrapolate from there.

'“I’ve seen many negative reactions to this fund raiser but remember, Ofc Michael Slager deserves a competent defense no matter what the court of popular opinion says about his actions. This is still America,” the crowd-fund organizer said on the IndieGoGo page.'

All persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law; this applies to both Scott and Slager – the difference being the former was denied that presumption of innocence and due process of law.

The former was denied the presumption of innocence and due process of law because he attempted to run away. That did not mean the cop should have shot him, but he must have thought he was guilty of something.
Now he is dead and that dumbass cop will probably spend the rest of his life in prison, or join him in a grave.

Forum List

Back