Supporting A Racist Murderer?

I just saw the second video from the cop car dash cam. It really doesn't look good for this cop. He should just make a deal and not bother with a trial.

Drop state charges. Plead guilty to federal charges and go off to some Club Fed someplace.
The dash cam makes me wonder just how guilty the cop is. I disn't like seeing that black guy running off. That tells me he must be a dangerous felon. Maybe the cop was justified in siome sense
Also it is bad that GOFUNDME turned down a webpage for him, the cop is unemployed and surely needs help.

Anyone running away from being tazed MUST BE a dangerous felon!!
The cop didn't feel like running at the moment and went for the lazy dragnet...
and he could have caught the guy too......
Yeah, I might not, but he coulda..

I just saw the second video from the cop car dash cam. It really doesn't look good for this cop. He should just make a deal and not bother with a trial.

Drop state charges. Plead guilty to federal charges and go off to some Club Fed someplace.
The dash cam makes me have second thoughts about how guilty the cop is. I didn't like seeing that black guy jumping out of his car and running off. That tells me he must be a dangerous felon. Maybe the cop was justified in some sense.
Also it is bad that GOFUNDME turned down a webpage for him. The cop is unemployed and surely needs help in the hour.

The MAYOR has already announced that the cop will be charged with murder and his bail request has been rejected.

Yeah, that's a particular breed of stupid. They should have let it run though. I would be interested in seeing just how much support this sort of BS has.

If they had taken up a collection it would all go to pay for his lawyers.

He should be executed

The dash cam makes me have second thoughts about how guilty the cop is. I didn't like seeing that black guy jumping out of his car and running off. That tells me he must be a dangerous felon. Maybe the cop was justified in some sense.

Maybe you've been infected with a brain eating amoeba.

No, he's going to be doing some real hard time. He'll have to be an Ad Seg though or he won't last a week.
They send criminal cops to a different prison than the rest of us perps....

Not really. They just keep them in a separate part of the prison where pervs and notables go.
There are no pervs there, just inmates that are the baddest around....until they break the cycle of recidivism...

Nope, Ad Seg is for child molesters and the like.

11141155_10206486286174675_6145036576929903838_n.jpg

Supporting an officer doing what every officer should be EXPECTED to do...... shoot a MOFO who runs from him.
Shoot first, kill them, then cuff them....then maybe offer medical assistance......Oh that's right, it's not a pigs job to help them after they have mortally wounded them....

We'd hear a million "Obama's son" jokes and the cop would be praised as a brave hero. We'd also have our resident conservatives spending hours doing in-depth research into the victim's past so they can demonize him. The Al and Jesse comments would also rain down.
^ that

Oh just fuck right off with this shit.

My first comment in the Southern cop thread. And many conservatives were right with me as this was breaking.

Really sick of the broad brushes these days on this board.

"Oh my heavens! I just saw the stills at the Daily Mail. Unfreaking real.

Cold blooded murder. Thank goodness someone captured this. All over a lousy broken tail light.

I can't believe what I'm looking at."

We'd hear a million "Obama's son" jokes and the cop would be praised as a brave hero. We'd also have our resident conservatives spending hours doing in-depth research into the victim's past so they can demonize him. The Al and Jesse comments would also rain down.
^ that

My first comment in the Southern cop thread. And many conservatives were right with me as this was breaking.

Cold blooded murder. Thank goodness someone captured this. All over a lousy broken tail light.

You said "thank goodness someone captured this." I agree! Or you and countless other conservatives would be raising this officer a few million dollars! :rofl:

^ that

You said "thank goodness someone captured this." I agree! Or you and countless other conservatives would be raising this officer a few million dollars! :rofl:

You didn't read any of my posts so go fuck yourself.

And right wing talkers right down the line, Levin, Hannity, Rush have stood firm in their condemnation of the officer for the cold blooded murder of Scott.

So go double fuck yourself you partisan bastard.

^ that

And right wing talkers right down the line, Levin, Hannity, Rush have stood firm in their condemnation of the officer for the cold blooded murder of Scott.

As they should. Of course they're only doing so because their pants are down this time. Before Trayvon, Brown, Garner, and the 12 year old in Cleveland they would have completely ignored this story. But after absolutely DEMONIZING those 4 people they have no choice but to comment on this. They would love if this story had just gone away.

Don't you dare pretend for even a second that without the irrefutable smoking gun that is the phone recording conservatives wouldn't be doing the SAME thing they did to the previous 4 victims. Putting those victims on trial and demonizing them, their friends, and their families.

^ that

As they should. Of course they're only doing so because their pants are down this time. Before Trayvon, Brown, Garner, and the 12 year old in Cleveland they would have completely ignored this story. But after absolutely DEMONIZING those 4 people they have no choice but to comment on this. They would love if this story had just gone away.

Don't you dare pretend for even a second that without the irrefutable smoking gun that is the phone recording conservatives wouldn't be doing the SAME thing they did to the previous 4 victims. Putting those victims on trial and demonizing them, their friends, and their families.

That's not true at all but you don't listen to the talkers. Over Trayvon the original outrage by the big three was over the way the media was ginning it up by doing things like editing the 911 call to make it seem like Zimmerman was racially profiling Trayvon. They attacked the media. They attacked Sharptons race baiting. They attacked Obama taking sides. They attacked the circus like atmosphere.

Now on Brown, until the video came out that Brown had robbed the store and the stories started to get clouded they kept their criticism limited to the media, Sharpton, and the Red Eye guys in particular went after the Governor, Obama, Holder for taking sides in a criminal case before it went to a grand jury.

Other major criticism was over the militarized approach to the first peaceful protestors.

Garner? Whoa geeze. Hannity in particular was a pit bull over Garners unnecessary death dealing with the issue that poor Garner died for selling illegal cigarettes and how NYC had police goon squads out there busting people for city tax dollars. He was right up the city's butts.

The twelve year old? They all took a fit that the cop had his weapon out and wiped out that baby within seconds.

I listen. You obviously don't. You are just too broad brushing all the time.

^ that

^ that

Forum List

Back