Supposedly Trump used the "N" word.. JUST IN: Former Apprentice Producer Claims Trump Said ‘Would America Buy A N***** Winning?’ — And It’s On Tape

Ok, but you have to understand, Mary trump doesn’t like trump…at all, she has an axe to grind.

I’m not saying it’s not true, people have used that language from time to time, but if you are going to try and break a story like that, and say you have tapes…you need to bring the tapes. Otherwise, people are just going to say it’s a lie.

They should produce the tapes.

Sounds like you have no integrity either. Were you raised to use the n word?

Hearsay rule is the rule prohibiting hearsay (out of court statements offered as proof of that statement) from being admitted as evidence because of the inability of the other party to cross-examine the maker of the statement.
Why is everything race to you bigot

Where I come from, you would be an outcast if you used that kind of language.

I suppose it typical if you're low class.
I agree anywhere outside of the ghetto

But its still common language among blacks

Or was until recently as far as “ni@@er” goes

Blacks using racial slurs against asians and Jews is still common

I agree anywhere outside of the ghetto

But its still common language among blacks

Or was until recently as far as “ni@@er” goes

Blacks using racial slurs against asians and Jews is still common

If by recently you mean "today" then yes.

Nigga, my nigga - every sentence -
It's like almost as common as like well like.
Not just the ghetto, at all.

Wow. 2016. Good find.
The footage of Trump saying the Nword is very real. They have it in the TDS section at Blockbuster Video right next to the Russian-prostitute pee-pee tape.

Even in the remote chance this is actually true, why should I care about some comment that is lacking context from 8 years ago? As if there aren’t more important things happening TODAY. No, we are supposed to be triggered by a word used 8 years ago that is still used everyday by black people.

If black people actually found the word half as offensive as they pretend, they wouldn’t embrace it in their culture. They can sing along to a rap song that uses the word 50 times and then turn around and be traumatized because someone said the same word 8 years ago…..

Forum List

Back