Supposedly Trump used the "N" word.. JUST IN: Former Apprentice Producer Claims Trump Said ‘Would America Buy A N***** Winning?’ — And It’s On Tape

Its going to be even worse for you if he goes to jail before the election. I am PRAYING that the corrupt judge gives him jail time. :laugh:
Like it worked for Hitler?

You guys are funny. Spin. Suggesting this is good for trump. Is it better than if he got vindicated? Nope. So he can’t lose in your feeble mind

so someone SAID that Trump said that

In a court of law that would be called hearsay which is

INADMISSABLE

:rolleyes:

But dims don't care if something is actually true

if it can SOUND true.. and be used for their political hackery

You should probably read up on the rules of hearsay.

Anyone who bases his or her vote on some dumb slang word a candidate used

is not intelligent enough or educated enough to vote

Sounds like you have no integrity either. Were you raised to use the n word?

Hearsay rule is the rule prohibiting hearsay (out of court statements offered as proof of that statement) from being admitted as evidence because of the inability of the other party to cross-examine the maker of the statement.

You should probably read up on the rules of hearsay.
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who said that Trump used the N word 20 years ago.

That's what you people have on Trump with this one.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who said that Trump used the N word 20 years ago.

That's what you people have on Trump with this one.

Trump was raised in a low class home.

They have a tape

Mary Trump discussed how the term was casually used in her family, referring to her and Donald Trump's grandfather, Fred Trump, saying, "Yes, it's a word that was used in my grandparents' house."

I don't believe it, but they say he did. it will not change my vote. Would it change yours?

Former President Donald Trump is alleged to have used the N-word during deliberations of who should win the first season of The Apprentice, and according to a former producer whose NDA just expired, there are tapes of him saying the racial epithet.

Trump was raised in a low class home

Mary L. Trump, the former president’s niece, said that she regularly heard her uncle use the n-word and anti-Semitic slurs.

I don't believe it, but they say he did. it will not change my vote. Would it change yours?

Former President Donald Trump is alleged to have used the N-word during deliberations of who should win the first season of The Apprentice, and according to a former producer whose NDA just expired, there are tapes of him saying the racial epithet.

Ok, then he needs to produce the tapes. They say the recorded everything on the set of the show and for the mediaite article, they gave a very specific recitation of a conversation, which means they must have the tapes available, unless he happens to have a perfect recollection of a conversation that happened, 20 years ago?.

So, rather than go to slate and give a story, he should have brought the tapes with him so he’d have proof that it happened.

Trump was raised in a low class home.

They have a tape

Mary Trump discussed how the term was casually used in her family, referring to her and Donald Trump's grandfather, Fred Trump, saying, "Yes, it's a word that was used in my grandparents' house."
Where is the tape? You’d think if he was going to break this story..he would have brought the tapes with him.

/----/ If it's "alleged" then it's not on tape. Geeze, how stupid does someone have to be not to see the contradiction?.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
Where is the tape? You’d think if he was going to break this story..he would have brought the tapes with him.

Trump's background is low class. His father also talked like that.

Mary L. Trump, the former president’s niece, said that she regularly heard her uncle use the n-word and anti-Semitic slurs.

Or, hang around black people in the ghetto for 5 minutes to hear that word and many other racial slurs

I don't believe Mary. She a loon and has an axe to grind.

So why is this coming out just now??
Guarantee you that two weeks before election there will be another Bumshell tape release which turns out edited.
Double TKO attempt. First this, and then today the rigged trial (fake felony) :(. They are just about out of options :doubt:

Real world, everyone talks like that.

• Fact
Reactions: iku

Ok, but you have to understand, Mary trump doesn’t like trump…at all, she has an axe to grind.

I’m not saying it’s not true, people have used that language from time to time, but if you are going to try and break a story like that, and say you have tapes…you need to bring the tapes. Otherwise, people are just going to say it’s a lie.

Forum List

Back