Supposedly Trump used the "N" word.. JUST IN: Former Apprentice Producer Claims Trump Said ‘Would America Buy A N***** Winning?’ — And It’s On Tape

Obviously. But, he knows how gullible and stupid his audience is (look at posts from rightwinger, sealybobo, and John Edgar Slow Horses for proof), so he says it anyway, knowing it will get the 'tards riled up.
Oh I was pretty pissed at this thread too when I found out this was a lie

And It’s On Tape​

But you have to realize these negative stories don't help Trump. Look at what happened to Hillary. 30 years of negative attacks. By 2016, no one wanted to vote for her.

We are sick of Trump.

And It’s On Tape​

But you have to realize these negative stories don't help Trump. Look at what happened to Hillary. 30 years of negative attacks. By 2016, no one wanted to vote for her.

We are sick of Trump.

you are in the minority

Notably, in the five-way race Trump and Biden are tied for non-white support at 41 percent.​

Makes him seem more normal like the Blacks on TV video Bball league say N-word maybe once every 5 seconds?

Makes me Vote harder. We need more normal, less phony criminal Globslist like Clinton Obidens Gores Kerrys etc.

Not one D has ever been held accoutable for Crimes against this Nation or getting rich off grift.

Last edited:
I don't believe it, but they say he did. it will not change my vote. Would it change yours?

Former President Donald Trump is alleged to have used the N-word during deliberations of who should win the first season of The Apprentice, and according to a former producer whose NDA just expired, there are tapes of him saying the racial epithet.

Free speech. Do not care anyway. I would never vote for commie, pedo Joe.

Meanwhile in PA FJB is yelling at the blacks today....or maybe just clouds.....Who knows. :dunno:

old man.jpg

.... USED THE N WORD twenty years ago on The Apprentice. Impeccable timing for the democrats now that even anti Trump media people are saying that the trial in NYC looks rigged, and secondly, now that Trump is starting to take a fair amount of black votes from Biden.

Can you say, desperation, boys and girls?

Maybe he was rapping, in which case it would be alright....

And It’s On Tape​

We are sick of Trump.
Hitlery called half of americans deplorable. I bet that excited the public to vote for her. hahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Forum List

Back