Supposedly Trump used the "N" word.. JUST IN: Former Apprentice Producer Claims Trump Said ‘Would America Buy A N***** Winning?’ — And It’s On Tape

Not only did Pruitt acknowledge that his entire account of what Trump and others said was “not verbatim,” he admitted without any explanation that he has come to believe the alleged tapes of Trump using the n-word would “never be found.”

In other words he's making it up. If the tapes existed they could easily be found since Pruitt knows when they were said. The fact he acknowledges the tapes won't be found amounts to he's lying.

Well, see, there is this unwritten law of the universe that goes like this:

Elite Dims can say and do whatever they want and rarely suffer consequences (I would say Never but then think of Menendez)

This rule seems to apply at least 98% of the time

partly because Rs are like bad parents who indulge their children all the time and then later wonder why they're so wild and irresponsible... "jis dont get it..."
:) Silly goof

Yeah? How exactly do we know that? Do you have a tape of him saying racist things?

Like these?

1717093316059.png

Not only did Pruitt acknowledge that his entire account of what Trump and others said was “not verbatim,” he admitted without any explanation that he has come to believe the alleged tapes of Trump using the n-word would “never be found.”

In other words he's making it up. If the tapes existed they could easily be found since Pruitt knows when they were said. The fact he acknowledges the tapes won't be found amounts to he's lying.

Obviously. But, he knows how gullible and stupid his audience is (look at posts from rightwinger, sealybobo, and John Edgar Slow Horses for proof), so he says it anyway, knowing it will get the 'tards riled up.

unless he destroyed them with Bleach Bit or something

The guy making the claim was under an NDA that just expired. Rumors of this also surfaced around 2018.

Nonetheless, anyone can say anything. If it's on tape let's hear the tape. If not, then they should STFU about it.
There is no tape.

I don't believe it, but they say he did. it will not change my vote. Would it change yours?

Former President Donald Trump is alleged to have used the N-word during deliberations of who should win the first season of The Apprentice, and according to a former producer whose NDA just expired, there are tapes of him saying the racial epithet.

This is so typical of the left. Bring in a phantom "witness" or "victim" from decades ago to say something happened. They've done this countless times.

I don't believe it, but they say he did. it will not change my vote. Would it change yours?

Former President Donald Trump is alleged to have used the N-word during deliberations of who should win the first season of The Apprentice, and according to a former producer whose NDA just expired, there are tapes of him saying the racial epithet.

That is silly-

Barack Husein doesn't even qualify, he is a half breed.

Forum List

Back