Supposedly Trump used the "N" word.. JUST IN: Former Apprentice Producer Claims Trump Said ‘Would America Buy A N***** Winning?’ — And It’s On Tape

The concept of Reality TV is to collect hundreds of hours of tape and then edit the footage into one hour episodes.

It is the stuff that didn’t make the show that Trump does not want you to see

The horror- someone said the n word? I try to be polite and say knee-grow. :D but the more they say Not-to. The more temptation i want to- like a brat.:D

so someone SAID that Trump said that

In a court of law that would be called hearsay which is

INADMISSABLE

:rolleyes:

But dims don't care if something is actually true

if it can SOUND true.. and be used for their political hackery

Trump was the first resort owner that opened a Florida resort, Mar a Lago to black membership. No, this is not a statement he made.

I don't believe it, but they say he did. it will not change my vote. Would it change yours?

Former President Donald Trump is alleged to have used the N-word during deliberations of who should win the first season of The Apprentice, and according to a former producer whose NDA just expired, there are tapes of him saying the racial epithet.

They have Trump on tape. As vile as Trump is in trashing women and those who don't worship him, why do you think he wouldn't use the n word. He's wasn't raised to have any manners.

I don't believe it, but they say he did. it will not change my vote. Would it change yours?

Former President Donald Trump is alleged to have used the N-word during deliberations of who should win the first season of The Apprentice, and according to a former producer whose NDA just expired, there are tapes of him saying the racial epithet.

Just posted by the infamous "Catturd" who is an actual person that has been interviewed on TV by Tucker Carlson among others:

They have Trump on tape. As vile as Trump is in trashing women and those who don't worship him, why do you think he wouldn't use the n word. He's wasn't raised to have any manners.

Anyone who bases his or her vote on some dumb slang word a candidate used

is not intelligent enough or educated enough to vote

so someone SAID that Trump said that

In a court of law that would be called hearsay which is

INADMISSABLE

:rolleyes:

But dims don't care if something is actually true

if it can SOUND true.. and be used for their political hackery

Just like the Trump "pee tape" that Adam Schiff said he had, but never handed over to the Mueller investigation for some reason. Obstruction of justice? Or just another lie?

This fake story didnt work in 2016. What makes you think its going to work now? We all know that dems are desperate, but Jesus Christ, THIS is what they are counting on to change minds? :laugh:

Just like the Trump "pee tape" that Adam Schiff said he had, but never handed over to the Mueller investigation for some reason. Obstruction of justice? Or just another lie?

Well, see, there is this unwritten law of the universe that goes like this:

Elite Dims can say and do whatever they want and rarely suffer consequences (I would say Never but then think of Menendez)

This rule seems to apply at least 98% of the time

partly because Rs are like bad parents who indulge their children all the time and then later wonder why they're so wild and irresponsible... "jis dont get it..."

Forum List

Back