Supposedly Trump used the "N" word.. JUST IN: Former Apprentice Producer Claims Trump Said ‘Would America Buy A N***** Winning?’ — And It’s On Tape

I don't believe it, but they say he did. it will not change my vote. Would it change yours?

Former President Donald Trump is alleged to have used the N-word during deliberations of who should win the first season of The Apprentice, and according to a former producer whose NDA just expired, there are tapes of him saying the racial epithet.

The fact that they pulled this out of their ass many years later just shows their total desperation and the fact that it is sinking in that Trump is going to win.

I don't believe it, but they say he did. it will not change my vote. Would it change yours?

Former President Donald Trump is alleged to have used the N-word during deliberations of who should win the first season of The Apprentice, and according to a former producer whose NDA just expired, there are tapes of him saying the racial epithet.

This is old news. With the advent of A.I voice it is impossible to know for certain even if they produced it.

Think about the massive global interests there are to ensure Trump loses. We are talking deep pockets and deep influence, even bigger than 2016 in some respects as there are wars going on.

In the end, policies will decide the 2024 election.

Yeah, I hear he tortures puppies.

What garbage. No I don't believe it, it's not a word that a New Yorker would use. It wouldn't come to mind. Trump is born and raised in New York. He's Don, from Queens.

Because staff of the Apprentice had a 20 year NDA
Explains why Trump sued to block release of the Apprentice tapes

Stormy had an NDA too. Seriously you're not this stupid to think if such a recording existed and NDA would prevent it from being leaked?

A twenty year old story about Trump being racist during an election year where the dems are running the worst president in history. Huge shocker.
Hey useful idiots…. The only reason the dems pull this stuff out every presidential election is you fall for it every….. single….. time.

That kills the black vote
You know I believe the party you love will do a 180 on its adherents. Wait until fully empowered with limited resources and the shaming and accusations occur to the groups of the party. Gender, racial, sexual ways, and anything else that helped to acquire it now the reason for potential loss of power. Go to South Jersey boardwalks and get the African American crap on it. May you Progs who go there suffer as those areas are slowly destroyed.

It was debunked years ago when the story first came out. The DemoKKKrats are reaching new lows of desperation every day, and it's GLORIOUS!

If there was a tape of Trump saying it, they would have linked the tape. They didn't. So I would bet a very expensive steak dinner that no such tape exists. And even if he did say it, it would have been mocking the people who might object to a black person winning.

Omarosa, a contestant on Trump's reality show "The Apprentence, also claimed to that Trump used the N word. The two of them hit it off and he hired her for a slot in his administration. (She had also worked in the Clinton administration.)

Omarosa offended pretty much everybody in the Trump White House and West Wing. I think it was Politico that reported she was fired for unauthorized use of government vehicles, mishandling of cash and other ethics violations. She spent most of the next year, including her time on the TV reality show "Big Brother" with backhanded insults of President Trump, and she had scathing remarks for Mike Pence who she really didn't like. She published a book that emphasized all that and released tapes she had recorded secretly in the White House that was seen as one of the most egregious security violations in history though the content didn't rise to the level of violation of the Espionage Act. In 2020 I think it was, she was forced to repay the U.S. Treasury over $60,000.

I bet you wouldn't have to scratch much below the surface to find the deep state operatives digging up these people and perhaps paying them to smear Trump.

If there was a tape of Trump saying it, they would have linked the tape. They didn't. So I would bet a very expensive steak dinner that no such tape exists. And even if he did say it, it would have been mocking the people who might object to a black person winning.

Omarosa, a contestant on Trump's reality show "The Apprentence, also claimed to that Trump used the N word. The two of them hit it off and he hired her for a slot in his administration. (She had also worked in the Clinton administration.)

Omarosa offended pretty much everybody in the Trump White House and West Wing. I think it was Politico that reported she was fired for unauthorized use of government vehicles, mishandling of cash and other ethics violations. She spent most of the next year, including her time on the TV reality show "Big Brother" with backhanded insults of President Trump, and she had scathing remarks for Mike Pence who she really didn't like. She published a book that emphasized all that and released tapes she had recorded secretly in the White House that was seen as one of the most egregious security violations in history though the content didn't rise to the level of violation of the Espionage Act. In 2020 I think it was, she was forced to repay the U.S. Treasury over $60,000.

I bet you wouldn't have to scratch much below the surface to find the deep state operatives digging up these people and perhaps paying them to smear Trump.

It never happened. It was debunked years ago.

File this along with the DemoKKKrats' non-existent pee tape as another one of their sexual fantasies about Trump.

LOL yea right. That would of come out long ago if true.

Dems are so fucking desperate.

The guy making the claim was under an NDA that just expired. Rumors of this also surfaced around 2018.

Nonetheless, anyone can say anything. If it's on tape let's hear the tape. If not, then they should STFU about it.

Forum List

Back