Supposedly Trump used the "N" word.. JUST IN: Former Apprentice Producer Claims Trump Said ‘Would America Buy A N***** Winning?’ — And It’s On Tape

I don't believe it, but they say he did. it will not change my vote. Would it change yours?

Former President Donald Trump is alleged to have used the N-word during deliberations of who should win the first season of The Apprentice, and according to a former producer whose NDA just expired, there are tapes of him saying the racial epithet.

I was never going vote for the Orange Shit Gibbon. It is a well established that he a racist.

Oh I was pretty pissed at this thread too when I found out this was a lie

And It’s On Tape​

But you have to realize these negative stories don't help Trump. Look at what happened to Hillary. 30 years of negative attacks. By 2016, no one wanted to vote for her.

We are sick of Trump.

The negative stories about Hillary were true.

LOL

so someone SAID that Trump said that

In a court of law that would be called hearsay which is

INADMISSABLE

:rolleyes:

But dims don't care if something is actually true

if it can SOUND true.. and be used for their political hackery
The smear is on page one for weeks and ultimate not guilty resolution on page 33 two months later. Libs and media know and manipulate that

.... USED THE N WORD twenty years ago on The Apprentice. Impeccable timing for the democrats now that even anti Trump media people are saying that the trial in NYC looks rigged, and secondly, now that Trump is starting to take a fair amount of black votes from Biden.

Can you say, desperation, boys and girls?

I used to work at a job with a lot of black employees. I heard the N-word a hundred times every day, and it wasn't from White people. Blacks only clutch their pearls at the N-word when it's convenient to exert black privilege.

Oh I was pretty pissed at this thread too when I found out this was a lie

And It’s On Tape​

But you have to realize these negative stories don't help Trump. Look at what happened to Hillary. 30 years of negative attacks. By 2016, no one wanted to vote for her.

We are sick of Trump.
Just like the Pee Tapes :itsok:

you are in the minority
Well he got found guilty. Remember trump said voting for a guy like him, or Hillary, would cause a constitutional crisis. And Hillary wasn’t even charged. Trump charged and found guilty. Stick a fork in him.

The negative stories about Hillary were true.

LOL
Was she found guilty by 12 peers? You can say the negative stories about Hillary were true but you never caught her or bill. Other than a bj.

You said her foundation was a scam, his was shut down.

You say Biden llc are corrupt, trump corp found guilty of tax fraud and they do business with Russia, Saudi arabia and arupedo.

It would have been better if he was found not guilty?

Sorry no vindication by a Republican investigating trump.
Its going to be even worse for you if he goes to jail before the election. I am PRAYING that the corrupt judge gives him jail time. :laugh:

Trumps lawyers suck. Which trial is next? This was the wealkest case. Jan 6 and Georgia slam dunks. And secret documents. Omg
Those cases will never even happen, retard. You dems really suck at predicting the future. :laugh:

Well he got found guilty. Remember trump said voting for a guy like him, or Hillary, would cause a constitutional crisis. And Hillary wasn’t even charged. Trump charged and found guilty. Stick a fork in him.
Hahaha hahaha

Forum List

Back