Supreme Court Allows Federal Agents To Cut Razor Wire Texas Installed On U.S. - Mexican Border

Recent numbers indicate that up to half of them are avoiding ports of entry....you already know this so once again " what the fuck are you talking about?"

But that's not the point. They show up at the border and request asylum.

We aren't talking about the ones who avoid the border patrol because they don't have a claim. Those people were largely weeded out by stricter workplace enforcement.

We aren't talking about the ones who avoid the border patrol because they don't have a claim. Those people were largely weeded out by stricter workplace enforcement.
Alright but we have reached a point that cannot be compared to the past. You have two or three border states bearing the bulk of unprecedented traffic. Mostly Texas but also Arizona. Despite the fact that it's a national border Texas now has a legitimate complaint and does have its own border. This amounts to invasion by overwhelming numbers even if it's not military in nature.

Alright but we have reached a point that cannot be compared to the past. You have two or three border states bearing the bulk of unprecedented traffic. Mostly Texas but also Arizona. Despite the fact that it's a national border Texas now has a legitimate complaint and does have its own border. This amounts to invasion by overwhelming numbers even if it's not military in nature.
I never heard of invaders that politely wait for you to process their paperwork.

Here's the underlying problem. in the past, undocumented immigrants would sneak across the border, take jobs that would hire them, and go home.

Now it's impossible for them to get those jobs without documentation, and the fastest way to get documentation is to claim asylum. But our boy Trump gutted the asylum process, and it takes four years to get a hearing.

Does Texas have a legitimate complaint? Sure. We need to allocate more resources to take care of these people, reject the fraudelent claims, and process the people who have legitimate ones.

But putting up wire that obstructs the Border Patrol and dumping people off in frigid weather with no contacts isn't the way to go about it.

Let them stay in Mexico while waiting a hearing, to many never show up for their hearing!

I never heard of invaders that politely wait for you to process their paperwork.

Here's the underlying problem. in the past, undocumented immigrants would sneak across the border, take jobs that would hire them, and go home.

Now it's impossible for them to get those jobs without documentation, and the fastest way to get documentation is to claim asylum. But our boy Trump gutted the asylum process, and it takes four years to get a hearing.

Does Texas have a legitimate complaint? Sure. We need to allocate more resources to take care of these people, reject the fraudelent claims, and process the people who have legitimate ones.

But putting up wire that obstructs the Border Patrol and dumping people off in frigid weather with no contacts isn't the way to go about it.
I have some sympathy for the humane aspect. However virtue signaling assholes in positions of authority were the ones that causéd this problem. In effect they volunteered Texas without getting Texas' approval....the result is predictable. At last I checked....the papering process is pretty much awash and only accounts for a fraction of those who stay.

Last edited:
I have some sympathy for the humane aspect. However virtue signaling assholes in positions of authority were the ones that causéd this problem. In effect the volunteered Texas without getting Texas' approval....the result is predictable. At last I checked....the papering process is pretty much awash and only accounts for a fraction of those who stay.
My wife applied for aslyum 8 years ago, she has yet to get a hearing. Fortunately, now that we are married, she can get her permanent residency quicker (After sumbitted 200 pages of documentation, paying $4000 in fees, and waiting another year.)

You have these nitwits from Germany who claimed asylum because they couldn't homeschool their kids. Despite that claim being utterly nonsense, they are STILL here after 17 years.

My wife applied for aslyum 8 years ago, she has yet to get a hearing. Fortunately, now that we are married, she can get her permanent residency quicker (After sumbitted 200 pages of documentation, paying $4000 in fees, and waiting another year.)

You have these nitwits from Germany who claimed asylum because they couldn't homeschool their kids. Despite that claim being utterly nonsense, they are STILL here after 17 years.
Wow....8 years is rediculous.... No excuse for that

Because it wasn't working. Mexico didn't have the resources or desire to keep supporting these people, after Trump broke his promise to process their requests for asylum quickly.
That is not the fault of the US, it is there citizens

Because it wasn't working. Mexico didn't have the resources or desire to keep supporting these people, after Trump broke his promise to process their requests for asylum quickly.
Then these invaders should go back to where they came from.

No one is indigenous to North America.
And Hispanics are a white ethnicity, not a race.
Whoever Controls Language Controls Thought

Spain is a White country; "Hispanics" are mostly backward Indigian savages.

Quit using the Low-IQ grammar of the media. Give them no credibility whatsoever. You don't really disagree with any jurinalists if you accept their ignorant, unstructured, and dysfunctional English usage.

And both "sides" use the same faddish grammatical monstrosities, proving that, behind the scenes, they are one united clique smirking at us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back