Supreme Court: Coach Can Pray on the Sidelines. Ruling 6-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you drunk?

Seriously, that was a remarkably stupid statement from you, one that didn't seem attached to reality in any way. I'm being charitable by assuming you were drunk instead of stupid.
Do you not even read the stupidity you type? You have failed to back your claims or show you have any understanding of the Constitution.

Last edited:
Anways, you're all running from the question I asked. Because of course you are.

Do you support prosecuting the women for murder when they come back to Florida after having an abortion out of state?
No, and if the USSC claims the woman can be prosecuted then we as a nation have failed.

Should I be prosecuted for having sex with a Prostitute in Nevada because it is illegal in Texas or smoked some herb in Colorado but it is illegal in Texas?

Nice try but that isn't what your statement said, is it? You plainly stated the ruling bans abortion. I'm sure it was just a little slip, huh?

Hilarious

Read what I wrote FFS

"Allowing abortion to be banned"

I didn't say they were banning abortion. I said they were ALLOWING something.

So, do you all support prosecuting women for murder when they come back to Florida after having an abortion out of state?

Prosecuting someone for murder because they disagree with your religion would qualify as control by that religion, wouldn't you say?
I don't. I haven't looked at FL's law, but I have looked at Kentucky's. It says women who undergo an abortion will not be held liable for any crime.

No, and if the USSC claims the woman can be prosecuted then we as a nation have failed.

Should I be prosecuted for having sex with a Prostitute in Nevada because it is illegal in Texas or smoked some herb in Colorado but it is illegal in Texas?

The USSC claims nothing. The states do.

I don't. I haven't looked at FL's law, but I have looked at Kentucky's. It says women who undergo an abortion will not be held liable for any crime.
So you say abortion is murder, but you don't want to prosecute the murderer, or at least the person who hired the murderer.

That would indicate you're lying about claiming that you think abortion is murder. As I keep pointing out.

So you say abortion is murder, but you don't want to prosecute the murderer, or at least the person who hired the murderer.

That would indicate you're lying about claiming that you think abortion is murder, as I keep saying.
Since abortion is legal, how can you prosecute? Are you really that fucking dumb?

Allowing abortion to be banned,
Idiot, where did SCOTUS ban or allow a ban on a single abortion? And what have you got against children? Did one frighten you once? Pull your hair? Say something MEAN to you?

being pro-gun,
Where has SCOTUS been pro-gun?

being pro-religion anywhere and everywhere.
Where has SCOTUS been pro-religion? You are either a deranged idiot or maybe you just have a piece of your brain missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back