Supreme Court: Coach Can Pray on the Sidelines. Ruling 6-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. I hope the court bans homosexual marriage soon! We need to get this filth out of our society and put hetersexual marriage that produces children as the core of our society as it should be. The left has really screwed up our society!

We need people wearing brown shirts, flying red and white flags with a nice black symbol in the middle.

We need to ban divorce, we need to ban women having any rights at all, they should belong to their man, or their father, or brothers. We could make them wear a thing over their face so men don't start getting hard ons when they see a woman's face.

And we should change the name of the country to Ameristan.

So you say abortion is murder, but you don't want to prosecute the murderer, or at least the person who hired the murderer.

That would indicate you're lying about claiming that you think abortion is murder. As I keep pointing out.
No, it indicates you're just a retard.

If you want Kentucky to prosecute abortion-seekers, write to our black conservative Republican attorney general, Daniel Cameron.

Oh, and hey! Another conservative Republican black man you can scream the N-word at! Bonus!

Something tells me if the 2016 election had gone the other way and the court now had a liberal majority and the rulings were going the way the left wanted you would have no issue with the court. This is the problem with blind partisans no matter which side they are on the SC is great and everything with it is fine as long as you are getting your way when you are not you become two year olds in adult bodies.

We need people wearing brown shirts, flying red and white flags with a nice black symbol in the middle.

We need to ban divorce, we need to ban women having any rights at all, they should belong to their man, or their father, or brothers. We could make them wear a thing over their face so men don't start getting hard ons when they see a woman's face.

And we should change the name of the country to Ameristan.

You're a tad overreacting

That's particulary dishonest of you, but not surprising, given that I was clearly talking about the case where a state made abortion illegal.

But then, you had to run somehow.
Again, if the state says abortion is legal, then you can't prosecute someone for murder, can you. Dumb ass.

Do you not even read the stupidity you type? You have failed back your claims or show you have any understanding of the Constitution.
Nice crybaby rant, but your statement was _still_ hilariously stupid.

For reasons that only your hate-addled mind seems to comprehend, you somehow equated a coach forcing prayer with the power of Congress. And you won't explain why. That seems to indicate that even you now grasp how stupid it was.

Last edited:
FIrst amendment. Have you ever read it? "no law respecting an establishment of religion".

Don't feel bad. Six justices didn't read it either.
Why is it you leftists can’t ever take an amendment in its full context. You always have to reduce an entire amendment to a small snippet of less than a few words.

The entire 1st amendment can’t be cut down to the seven words you think proves your case.

Already got those. They're on your side.
antifa-2-getty.jpg

Nice crybaby rant, but your statement was _still_ hilarioously stupid.

For reasons that only your hate-addled mind seems to comprehend, you somehow equated a coach praying to the power of Congress. And you won't explain why. That seems to indicate that even you now grasp how stupid it was.
Moron, you claimed the coach was an agent of the state establishing a religion. The Constitution only prohibits Congress from establishing religions. Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.

Something tells me if the 2016 election had gone the other way and the court now had a liberal majority and the rulings were going the way the left wanted you would have no issue with the court. This is the problem with blind partisans no matter which side they are on the SC is great and everything with it is fine as long as you are getting your way when you are not you become two year olds in adult bodies.
They scream and cry about losing their democracy, but they don't understand that in a democracy sometimes your team wins and sometimes the other team wins. They aren't Liberals. They're ignorant spoiled brats.

No, it indicates you're just a retard.

If you want Kentucky to prosecute abortion-seekers, write to our black conservative Republican attorney general, Daniel Cameron
I didn't ask about Kentucky. I asked about what _you_ wanted. In response, you made it clear that you've been lying about saying you think abortion is murder.

Bazinga. I don't see how you can squirm out of this one, but you'll try. You are a slippery little fascist, I'll give you that. My guess? You'll do your usual thing, rage-weeping and screaming insults. And then you'll deflect by projecting more than you've ever projected before.

Me, I'll go carve another notch in my fascistbitchsmacking stick. That stick has almost fallen apart.
Oh, and hey! Another conservative Republican black man you can scream the N-word at! Bonus!
I was right. There's the deflection and projection. Dang, I'm good.

You don't have to bring race in every conversation, but you always do. I bet you need to buy some new decks of race cards, as you must have flung them all out by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back