Supreme Court: Coach Can Pray on the Sidelines. Ruling 6-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
She (and others) are conflicting two separate issues.

If someone wants to pray in any school they're allowed to do that. They just can't force it on others

This is probably one of the dumbest cases of butthurt dumbfuckery I've seen

It's not a difficult issue but they can't figure it out.

Coercing/leading other to pray--NO

Praying on your own--YES

Do the liberals here need cartoon characters to figure it out or what? Or infographics? geez

Yep. Every single one of us, every one.

What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

Romans 7:25

Did you skip pass this one...

1What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? 2By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it?

There was never a problem when he prayed by himself

When it became a public ceremony it became an issue

He was asked to stop and kept doing it
So they fired him
It became an issue when liberals, who believe they know what is right and correct for everyone, decided to stick their noses into something that didn't concern them.
And now he has his job back.

Did you skip pass this one...

1What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? 2By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it?

Answered in Romans 7:21

So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me.

It became an issue when liberals, who believe they know what is right and correct for everyone, decided to stick their noses into something that didn't concern them.
And now he has his job back.
Why are you so SCARED?

Answered in Romans 7:21

So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me.

Such convenient excuses.

You know you are not doing what you are supposed to do, but you do it anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back