Supreme Court Justices Taking on Affirmative Action (Again), Justice Alito Trolls Elizabeth Warren with "Let's Say I Pretended to be an Indian"

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Tight race for Troll of the Year between Alito and Musk.

Just confirming that the Supreme Court...is officially a political leaning, right wing addled joke. Irrelevant.

Abolish it.

Did he mean someone from India or a Native American?

Who cares. There are a lot of federal programs someone claiming to be an Indian can qualify for.

Don't take the bait.

His comments could have been about Hershel Walker also.

What seems to be the problem, Jack?

Does a little bit of ridicule really upset libs that much?
From a sitting member of the highest court in the land. Why, yes.
But then again, you have Thomas and Kavanaugh sitting on the bench so the bar (at least for conservatives) is rather low anyway.

From a sitting member of the highest court in the land. Why, yes.
But then again, you have Thomas and Kavanaugh sitting on the bench so the bar (at least for conservatives) is rather low anyway.

Kavanaugh was found innocent of the False Charges against him. No, he didn't have Gang Rape parties in Montgomery County as a teen, in spite of what the liberal activist said.

Thomas, likewise, didn't put pubic hairs on any coke cans. Even leftist senator Arlen Spector realized that.

Kavanaugh was found innocent of the False Charges against him. No, he didn't have Gang Rape parties in Montgomery County as a teen, in spite of what the liberal activist said.

Thomas, likewise, didn't put pubic hairs on any coke cans. Even leftist senator Arlen Spector realized that.
No. He wasn't. He just had a Republican majority in the Senate that overlooked his bullshit.
If you are a scumbag like Kavanaugh (and Thomas before him), you don't deserve to sit on the highest court in the land.

And I don't care if Thomas is black or not. The Senators back then didn't want to seem going against a black candidate. So they approved him. But make no mistake, Thomas was a scumbag.

No. He wasn't. He just had a Republican majority in the Senate that overlooked his bullshit.
If you are a scumbag like Kavanaugh (and Thomas before him), you don't deserve to sit on the highest court in the land.

And I don't care if Thomas is black or not. The Senators back then didn't want to seem going against a black candidate. So they approved him. But make no mistake, Thomas was a scumbag.

Where is the PROOF that Kav was engaged in gang rape parties? The libs didn't even have a date or an address of the supposed event.

Where is the PROOF that Kav was engaged in gang rape parties? The libs didn't even have a date or an address of the supposed event.
Kavanaugh was ill suited both morally and professionally to sit on the highest court in the land.

You don't recall anyone making those type of accusations against Barrett, or Gorsuch, or hell, even the troll Alito. :)

Kavanaugh was ill suited both morally and professionally to sit on the highest court in the land.

You don't recall anyone making those type of accusations against Barrett, or Gorsuch, or hell, even the troll Alito. :)
He asks for proof.

You post something that has noting to do with providing evidence of the assertion.

The room is shocked.

He asks for proof.

You post something that has noting to do with providing evidence of the assertion.

The room is shocked.
There are multiple articles out there detailing both Kavanaugh's...and Thomas issues.
You choose to ignore them. That's not my problem. Color me shocked. :)

Forum List

Back