Supreme Court Opens Door To Prosecuting Dems For Encouraging Illegal Immigration

"ALL ENEMIES OF THE PARTY MUST BE DESTROYED! IF YOU CAN'T FIND AN ACTUAL CRIME, JUST MAKE ONE UP! TRY TO CRIMINALIZE A SIMPLE POLICY DIFFERENCE!".

-- Most modern conservatives.

It's not a question of whether conservatives are like Stalinists. They clearly are. It's only a question of whether they differ from Stalinists in any significant way. I can't see any ways in which they differ.
Exactly what Biden is doing to Trump.

Let's go for it! Anyone and everyone encouraging illegal immigration should be brought to trial and convicted. Let's start with Biden and work our way down to thousands and thousands of others.

What a freakish and idiotic thread.

Did you even read any of the article?

No, despite the wet dreams of whatever AM radio moron spoonfed this to you, nobody is going to be prosecuted for saying "you should come here."

And you guys always seem to forget that the brown immigrants you love to see treated cruelly by the white nationalists like DeSantis and Abbot are here legally.

Unfortunately he's right. On top of that, some in the Religious Right have encouraged helping immigrants.

---Baptists have a biblical mandate and God-given opportunity to extend “the gift of abundant friendship” to immigrants and refugees, speakers told the annual meeting of the North American Baptist Fellowship.---

Complete MF-ing BULLSHIT.

We know the MFing Democracked cities are sactuary cities, we know they throw dollars in benefits to illegal immigrants, right? So the left does what they do fucking best and project elsewhere, saying "it's the Republicans fault for hiring them". That's a MFing lie, since when are Republicans the only people who own a business?

Complete MF-ing BULLSHIT.

We know the MFing Democracked cities are sactuary cities, we know they throw dollars in benefits to illegal immigrants, right? So the left does what they do fucking best and project elsewhere, saying "it's the Republicans fault for hiring them". That's a MFing lie, since when are Republicans the only people who own a business?
You white nationalists think you insult others to say they care about helping human beings.

Kinda says it all.

Oh look, an article you never read.

Actually I've read it twice. (In the sense that I originally read a summary of it elsewhere before then linking to the original.)

Now, my harebrained/triggered/ignorant little Leftist - would you care to explain why you assert I have not read it?

Or could it be you let your emotions get the best of you, as your ilk are often wont to do?

I know it's hard when reality permeates your bubble, but a healthy person would welcome it and try to search for the truth.

Instead, from the likes of you we get: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Good luck with all that.

IF YOU CAN'T FIND AN ACTUAL CRIME, JUST MAKE ONE UP!

Says the guy who routinely makes up crimes against Trump and J6 while ignoring the real crimes of his own party, laundering money, encouraging illegal immigration, child trafficking, and drug trade and all those killed by it.

You can tell when you are getting too close to the truth when Lefties start to squeal like stuck pigs.

Let's go for it! Anyone and everyone encouraging illegal immigration should be brought to trial and convicted. Let's start with Biden and work our way down to thousands and thousands of others.

Now that the Hunter Biden nutbaggery has gone thud is this what's next? Cuz meanwhile your guy is facing two criminal indictments with more likely to come.

Oops, you still forgot to make any point.

Why should anyone care about that article you didn't read?

I can't believe I'm dignifying your hee haw BS with a response, BUT:

Because....the....Politico....report....conveys.....documents....that....show...the....Democrat....Mayor....of....NYC...using....tax.....payer.....dollars.....to.....kick.....out.....illegal.....immigrants....to....other......states.....and.....nations.

The.....very.....thing....the.....Dems....constantly.....criticize.....Republicans.....for....doing.

Is.....that.....slow.....enough.....for.....your.....damaged......brain?

Forum List

Back