Supreme Court Overturns Conviction of Black Man because of All White Jury

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

In case you missed it, SCOTUS throws out death sentence for black man from all-white jury.

Clarence Thomas was the only dissenter. Going full Uncle Tom on everybodies ass

If anyone has ever heard of a white person having an all white jury let me know

I think Clarence Thomas is right. When you serve on a jury, the color of your skin is not the issue, the facts of the case are the issue.

What the hell does it matter? My gawd, people are so stupid...
Look at that racist POS OP. Calling Thomas a racial insult all because he didn't jump on any racial bandwagon. PATHETIC
"equality" LMFAO buncha fuckin jokes :thup:

In case you missed it, SCOTUS throws out death sentence for black man from all-white jury.

Clarence Thomas was the only dissenter. Going full Uncle Tom on everybodies ass

Hey don't mind the fact he was convicted by his peers of killing a 34 year old woman....30 fucking years ago, that son of a bitch should have been executed in 1996 at the latest.

And the divide in the country widens and the left wing is rejoicing.

I think Clarence Thomas is right. When you serve on a jury, the color of your skin is not the issue, the facts of the case are the issue.

Except the prosecutors eliminated the black jurors and made up bogus reasons for doing it . Guess the color of their skin was an issue then.
And that changes the truth of my statement how, exactly?

Except the prosecutors eliminated the black jurors and made up bogus reasons for doing it . Guess the color of their skin was an issue then.
If skin color wasn't an issue then why did the prosecutor work so hard to eliminate blacks? For no reason? LOL

The jury decides the factsq And a lot of that is based on the background and experiences. A black Juror would probably have a different background and experience than a white juror.

Interesting. Timmy and ClosedC seem to believe that skin color is a determining factor in how someone reasons as a juror. "A black Juror would probably have a different background and experience than a white juror." That means, as jurors, there's some magic difference in how they hear testimony and determine if the defendant is guilty or innocent because of their experience? "If skin color wasn't an issue than why did the the prosecutor work so hard to avoid blacks. LOL" No. The notion that black people and white people are somehow differently made so that after hearing evidence, skin color rather than their minds, will determine how they interpret the evidence they hear, is not funny at all. That prosecutors have to play the skin color game is a sad reflection of the vastness of racism in our society as displayed by the likes of Timmy and Closed.

If anyone has ever heard of a white person having an all white jury let me know

Every time I've gone for jury duty everyone in the room was white. I'm sure minorities were summoned, but none showed up.

Interesting. Timmy and ClosedC seem to believe that skin color is a determining factor in how someone reasons as a juror. "A black Juror would probably have a different background and experience than a white juror." That means, as jurors, there's some magic difference in how they hear testimony and determine if the defendant is guilty or innocent because of their experience? "If skin color wasn't an issue than why did the the prosecutor work so hard to avoid blacks. LOL" No. The notion that black people and white people are somehow differently made so that after hearing evidence, skin color rather than their minds, will determine how they interpret the evidence they hear, is not funny at all. That prosecutors have to play the skin color game is a sad reflection of the vastness of racism in our society as displayed by the likes of Timmy and Closed.

Do you think all juries are same ? That they all will come out wh the same verdict ?

The point of the story is that the guy was denied a fair trial . The state cut black jurors with the same background as white ones ( one excuse was that a juror was divorced ) .

The guy might be found guilty again. That's not the point . The point is that he was treated unfairly by prosecutors .

Forum List

Back