Supreme Court Refuses To Hear trump's Sanctuary City Lawsuit

" Bad Jokes "

* Contradictory Except To Traitors *

Freedom and what America stands for and what we are built on wins.
So do you mean that removing the autonomy of us citizens to determine who they accept as citizens and who they allow as immigrants is a win for americans ?
Yes. It leaves the decision with the states.
Yep and watch the blue states turn red......
I havent seen anything change. When is this going to happen?

You can go back and look and see that this is what I said the Supreme Court would do. Immigration is strictly a federal issue.

“Supreme Court Refuses To Hear trump's Sanctuary City Lawsuit”

And appropriately so.

That the Federal government cannot compel states and local jurisdictions to enforce Federal law is settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

As a consequence, there is no such thing as a ‘sanctuary city.’

This is,, of course, false

National speed limits and DUI limits PROVE that the USG has certain levers they can pull to force states to comply with federal law.
So you agree the Feds should control abortion?

" Bad Jokes "

So do you mean that removing the autonomy of us citizens to determine who they accept as citizens and who they allow as immigrants is a win for americans ?
Its happening now....look at the talking points for dems....open the borders take guns away and abolish cops....not a winning platform...

This year is turning out to be a disaster for the incompetent fuck up in the white house.
Nah, a million people are coming to his rally!!!! It's not going to make any difference to anyone who likes him. Nothing ever will. He has spent the last three years making sure of that by brainwashing his supporters not to believe the facts.

trump loses again.

One of the funniest things about it, both of trump's appointees to the court voted to not hear the case. Which allows the lower court ruling to stand.

trump can't persecute states or cities that don't follow his demands.

Fortunately, there's more than one way to skin an illegal.

" Bad Jokes "

There was a time when conservatives believed in “states’ rights” – such is the hypocrisy of the right.

"states rights" has zero to do with the issue you fucking retard.

This is,, of course, false

National speed limits and DUI limits PROVE that the USG has certain levers they can pull to force states to comply with federal law.
This is exactly what the federal government could do, shut down the money pipeline for states engaging
in sanctuary b.s., but lower courts have said that's illegal despite the fact that the government uses their
control of federal funds all the time to gain state's compliance.

How is applying this principle any different when in the context of sanctuary policy?

This year is turning out to be a disaster for the incompetent fuck up in the white house.

I thought Trumps' 2 appointees would rule in his favor 100% of the time, ya know, like the 4 liberal judges did for Obama?
I did too. However, it appears that they even know Drumpf is a fuckup.

So will you take back everything bad you said about his picks?
Nope.

" Bad Jokes "

Its happening now....look at the talking points for dems....open the borders take guns away and abolish cops....not a winning platform...
If that makes you feel better I will allow it.

I thought Trumps' 2 appointees would rule in his favor 100% of the time, ya know, like the 4 liberal judges did for Obama?

Nope.

Because you're a Trump hating ass clown who would never admit that Trump did anything right.

Thanks for playing.

" Bad Jokes "

If that makes you feel better I will allow it.
Allow it?......just except it manbun...

Nope.

Because you're a Trump hating ass clown who would never admit that Trump did anything right.

Thanks for playing.
I hope your little tizzy fit made you feel better. :)

Nope.

Thanks for playing.

I hope your TDS makes you feel better.

What's funny is you have been hoisted by your own petard and are too stupid to even see it.

For YEARS now all we've heard is "Trump just appointed two stooges to the SCOTUS" but this is several cases now where one or both of them have voted either against the Administration itself OR against what would be considered the conservative opinion, something that none of Obama's appointees EVER did or EVER will do. Kagan , for example, she'll never be a surprises vote.

Proving that leftists are authoritarian fucksticks .

Oh, look:

Justice Elena Kagan shocked the world on Monday when she joined a dissent by Justice Samuel Alito that would’ve made Robert Bork proud. In Ramos v. Louisiana, Alito contested the Supreme Court’s 6–3 decision striking down split verdicts, which allow conviction by a nonunanimous jury. Kagan, a Barack Obama appointee, typically sides with the court’s liberal wing on civil rights and criminal law. Yet here she was, joining a reactionary dissent defending an unjust practice rooted in bigotry. Civil libertarians were understandably disappointed, baffled, angry, skeptical, and saddened.

Kagan’s vote in Ramos really shouldn’t have come as a surprise: The justice crosses ideological lines in divided decisions more frequently than any of her liberal colleagues do.​

You know, you monumentally ignorant dipshit, what is really funny? You blabbing about...

"What's funny is you have been hoisted by your own petard and are too stupid to even see it."

Nope.

Thanks for playing.

I'm not a Drumptard so I dont feel better.

Nope.

Thanks for playing.

Yea that TDS can be some nasty stuff.

Nope.

Thanks for playing.

Yea that TDS can be some nasty stuff.
Seems to work on Drumpftards pretty good.

Forum List

Back