'Supreme Court Sharply Divided Over Trump DACA Repeal' - WHY?

Why would anyone want the unconstitutional piece of crap passed? Oh right, you're one that thinks the constitution is irrelevant.

Unconstitutional my butt, brainwashed functional moron.

Ok retard, I have two questions, but I will only ask the second one, AFTER you answer the first.

1. Did the bill contain revenue raising provisions, fees, fines, taxes ext?

probably. Democrats have to pay for all their bills, while the GOP spend like drunken sailors every time they get in. Ain't GOP propaganda great?

It did, and now for number two.

2. In what house of congress did the bill originate?

Where'd ya run to commie? Did ya find you painted yourself into a corner and running is your only option?

Dinner? Try to remain calm....

Why would anyone want the unconstitutional piece of crap passed? Oh right, you're one that thinks the constitution is irrelevant.

Ok retard, I have two questions, but I will only ask the second one, AFTER you answer the first.

probably. Democrats have to pay for all their bills, while the GOP spend like drunken sailors every time they get in. Ain't GOP propaganda great?

I don't give a damn. GOP wouldn't do anything. Anything. I'll guess the Senate. But I thought the house had to do budget stuff. At any rate it is irrelevant it's just an excuse for the racist GOP to block everything....

Are you trying to make some kind of point?

Or, are you too, just another run-of-the-mill 'useful idiot'?

I don't give a damn. GOP wouldn't do anything. Anything. I'll guess the Senate. But I thought the house had to do budget stuff. At any rate it is irrelevant it's just an excuse for the racist GOP to block everything....

Supposedly he is going to make a point sometime lol. By the way everything you know is wrong, pure garbage GOP propaganda. History will tell you you were the useful idiot obviously. Breaking for you... Democrats are honest the GOP is the swamp we have a flat tax system after 35 years of GOP cuts for the rich and screw jobs for everyone else. The worst inequality and upward Mobility means something, brainwashed functional moron.

Well give the boy a teddy bear, it was the senate. Now what does this say about the constitutionality of the bill?

Article 1, Section 7, Clause 1

All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.

This is an intellectual honesty test commie, what say you?

Supposedly he is going to make a point sometime lol. By the way everything you know is wrong, pure garbage GOP propaganda. History will tell you you were the useful idiot obviously. Breaking for you... Democrats are honest the GOP is the swamp we have a flat tax system after 35 years of GOP cuts for the rich and screw jobs for everyone else. The worst inequality and upward Mobility means something, brainwashed functional moron.

Oh.
It's not racism this time?
Thanx, idiot dupe!

I wouldn't call him "useful". LMAO

In the past, his idiocy has given me an 'in' to make many an accurate point.
I call that useful.
He has something in common that way with G-Clown-5000!

I call that useful.

Now we'll see how honest he is.

I call that useful.
Only if you believe a lot of crap propaganda, brainwashed functional morons. LOL. The entire world outside your bubble of Bologna thinks you are incredible ignoramuses. Poor America, poor world. Your media is a garbage disgrace. Do you want a diagram Democrats are honest the GOP is the swamp and a catastrophe. I know a tax cut for the rich! Idiots.

Oh.
It's not racism this time?
Thanx, idiot dupe!
It always is to one extent or another, super duper. They love screwing the poor and the middle class so the blacks do the worst....

So what are all your stupid questions about? Do you have a point. Everything you know is wrong.

So what are all your stupid questions about? Do you have a point. Everything you know is wrong.

See post 124 moron.

The division is obviously along POLIICALLY PARTISAN and IDEOLOGICAL lines, not anything to do with the CONSTITUTION or actual LAW.....

Both sides are presenting legal arguments before the court, not political debate.

Well give the boy a teddy bear, it was the senate. Now what does this say about the constitutionality of the bill?

All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.

The GOP was pure obstruction for seven and a half years. The only thing Obama passed was the stimulus with two nice Republican ladies that knew it was totally necessary, and ObamaCare which had 60 democratic votes. You idiots think we had 60 votes for 2 years and our policies hurt the country. What a bunch of garbage propaganda dingbats.

See post 124 moron.

The only idiot is you. The GOP would obstruct anything no matter who did what. LOL

The GOP was pure obstruction for seven and a half years. The only thing Obama passed was the stimulus with two nice Republican ladies that knew it was totally necessary, and ObamaCare which had 60 democratic votes. You idiots think we had 60 votes for 2 years and our policies hurt the country. What a bunch of garbage propaganda dingbats.

Poor little moron, can't even stay on topic. Run along commie, you FAILED the honesty test.

Poor little moron, can't even stay on topic. Run along commie, you FAILED the honesty test.

The ranting 'useful idiot' never lets us down that way!

See post 124 moron.

The only idiot is you. The GOP would obstruct anything no matter who did what. LOL

Wow, the house refused to take up an unconstitutional bill, obstructionist, REALLY??? You commies are worth the price of admission, just for the entertainment.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Hint: "Prosecutorial discretion".
Problem for them is …. if Obama did it, it's wrong ….. but wait, Trumpy wants to do it to. It's an intellectual death spiral for them.
Trump is doing the exact same thing Obama did. He is not prosecuting Dreamers.

I wonder why the tard herd isn't whining about that.

Hmmm ....

Ann Coulter seems to understand why can't the dummies on this board?

Ann Coulter Gives Up: DACA Kids Can Stay, Trump 'Must Go'

Unkotare said:
Both sides are presenting legal arguments before the court, not political debate.
Nope
“Can you help me understand what is the limiting principle?” Gorsuch asked Theodore Olson, one of two lawyers arguing to preserve DACA. “I hear a lot of facts, sympathetic facts, you put out there, and they speak to all of us.
But what's the limiting principle?"

Feels Are Not Legal Legislation

And Executive Orders Are Not Constitutional Amendments
Because Even Constitutional Amendments Can Be Repealed

Forum List

Back