Surprise! Ahmed "clock boys" sister was suspended months ago for threatening to blow school up!

Which sister, Ayisha or Eyman, was suspended?
ā€˜Man, I Went Viralā€™: My Day With Ahmed Mohamed, the Most Famous Boy on Earth
After the MSNBC segment, Eyman and I sit down in the hallway where she says the same thing happened to her as Ahmed.

ā€œI got suspended from school for three days from this stupid same district, from this girl saying I wanted to blow up the school, something I had nothing to do with.ā€

Eyman talks with the slightest lisp, almost imperceptible, but it becomes stronger as she gets emotional.

ā€œI got suspended and I didnā€™t do anything about it and so when I heard about Ahmed, I was so mad because it happened to me and I didnā€™t get to stand up, so Iā€™m making sure heā€™s standing up because itā€™s not right. So Iā€™m not jealous, Iā€™m kinda likeā€”itā€™s like heā€™s standing for me.ā€

Eyman said her suspension was in her first year of middle school, ā€œmy first year of attempting middle school in America. I knew English, but the culture was different, the people were different.ā€​

Yep. She got suspended for threatening to blow the school up. Dad has a grudge with the local city and mayor. They concocted this stunt to create drama.

Sister even admits "I'm not jealous....but" (anyone who utters this...is jealous). She says it's Iike he's standing up for her past incident (aka....pay back) and now she coaches him through phone interviews.

You libs got duped on this even worse than Ferguson.

Oh shit! Scariest BOMB ever!!!

clock5.jpg

Now please take a look at the plug and realize how fucking TINY it is!

You libtards keep skipping over the FACT that this came about due to ZERO tolerance policies, not an actual bomb, and ZTP is all done by libtards, all libtards.

I think it's time to thank the conservative dumbfucks for teaching an important lesson to America. Thank you conservative dumbfucks. We'll remember you in November 2016.

I3OPXNH.jpg
Whats really funny is you believing this nonsense story will have a significant affect on a Presidential election....Sad to see one ideological group so desperate.

clock5.jpg

You libtards keep skipping over the FACT that this came about due to ZERO tolerance policies, not an actual bomb, and ZTP is all done by libtards, all libtards.
Yeah liberal policies in Texass! :rofl:

I think it's time to thank the conservative dumbfucks for teaching an important lesson to America. Thank you conservative dumbfucks. We'll remember you in November 2016.

I3OPXNH.jpg
Whats really funny is you believing this nonsense story will have a significant affect on a Presidential election....Sad to see one ideological group so desperate.
The irony! :rofl:

This family has discovered the new American lottery.

Do something to scare conservative white people. Suffer some short term inconveniences. Then claim racism and victimhood and bigotry....and get rich!!! Same thing Christian bakers and pizza joints do to liberals haha.

clock5.jpg

Yeah liberal policies in Texass! :rofl:
Like that is unbelievable?

Hey, dumbass, there are still areas like urban centers, where the libtards like you get their way all the damned time.

So stop being such an ignoramus and try to think once in a while, mmmk?

Area seems to be hot bed of islamism..... Garland shooting,, Sharia courts and now this .........makes ya gohhhmmmmmmm
European 'No-Go' Zones: Fact or Fiction? Part 2: Britain
916.jpg

Tower Hamlets and other parts of East London have been the focus of repeated attempts by Islamists to impose Sharia law on members of the public.

Extremist Muslim preachers ā€” sometimes referred to as the Tower Hamlets Taliban ā€” have issued death threats to women who refuse to wear Islamic veils. Neighborhood streets have been plastered with posters declaring: "You are entering a Sharia controlled zone. Islamic rules enforced." And street advertising deemed offensive to Muslims has been vandalized or blacked out with spray paint.

The Sunday Telegraph uncovered more than a dozen other instances in Tower Hamlets where both Muslims and non-Muslims have been threatened or beaten for behavior considered to be a breach of fundamentalist "Islamic norms." Victims said that police ignored or downplayed outbreaks of hate crime, and suppressed evidence implicating Muslims in them, because they feared being accused of racism or "Islamophobia."

One victim, Mohammed Monzur Rahman, was left partially blind after being attacked by a mob in Cannon Street Road, Shadwell, for smoking during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. "Two guys stopped me in the street and asked me why I was smoking," he said. "I just carried on, and before I knew another dozen guys came and jumped me. The next thing I knew, I was waking up in hospital."

A group of Muslim men attacked a 23-year-old American student, who had only been in the country for three days, after they saw him drinking on an East London street. The student suffered extensive injuries, including a smashed eye socket. The perpetrators are now in prison.

The owners of restaurants and shops in Brick Lane in Whitechapel, a popular area of London, have been warned that they faced 40 lashes if they continued to sell alcoholic products.
...​
These people are fucking inbred medieval savages......And shame on the UK and the rest of Europe for having such liberal immigration laws.
And now we have Obama sucking their asses to the tune of 100,000 alleged refugees from the Middle East....Great....

ā€˜Man, I Went Viralā€™: My Day With Ahmed Mohamed, the Most Famous Boy on Earth
After the MSNBC segment, Eyman and I sit down in the hallway where she says the same thing happened to her as Ahmed.

ā€œI got suspended from school for three days from this stupid same district, from this girl saying I wanted to blow up the school, something I had nothing to do with.ā€

Eyman talks with the slightest lisp, almost imperceptible, but it becomes stronger as she gets emotional.

ā€œI got suspended and I didnā€™t do anything about it and so when I heard about Ahmed, I was so mad because it happened to me and I didnā€™t get to stand up, so Iā€™m making sure heā€™s standing up because itā€™s not right. So Iā€™m not jealous, Iā€™m kinda likeā€”itā€™s like heā€™s standing for me.ā€

Eyman said her suspension was in her first year of middle school, ā€œmy first year of attempting middle school in America. I knew English, but the culture was different, the people were different.ā€​

Yes our culture is different, over here we don't threaten to blow people up.
But we do make up stuff about other people wanting to blow things up....just look what they've done to this kid.
Ya know what?...Fuck this kid and his whole Islamist family.

And the claim is, "Well, people just did not try hard enough to have everyone get along." No. Islam does not mesh with anyone else. It is inevitable that Muslim enclaves will develop and become extreme. Except it is not "extreme". It is Islam.

Yep. She got suspended for threatening to blow the school up. Dad has a grudge with the local city and mayor. They concocted this stunt to create drama.

Sister even admits "I'm not jealous....but" (anyone who utters this...is jealous). She says it's Iike he's standing up for her past incident (aka....pay back) and now she coaches him through phone interviews.

What exactly did she say? And in 8th grade? And notice it is "from some girl who said....." Uh huh.

Yes our culture is different, over here we don't threaten to blow people up.
But we do make up stuff about other people wanting to blow things up....just look what they've done to this kid.
Ya know what?...Fuck this kid and his whole Islamist family.
They are probably not interested in your proposal.

What exactly did she say? And in 8th grade? And notice it is "from some girl who said....." Uh huh.

They suspended her for it. She obviously did it. Or....is the "some girl" story not believable....but Ahmeds story (with no witnesses) of the cop saying "Yep its who I thought it was" believable?

With his sisters history and dad's history...his family is getting a reputation as agitators looking for drama. So maybe the cop did indeed say that.

They suspended her for it. She obviously did it. Or....is the "some girl" story not believable....but Ahmeds story (with no witnesses) of the cop saying "Yep its who I thought it was" believable?

With his sisters history and dad's history...his family is getting a reputation as agitators looking for drama. So maybe the cop did indeed say that.
Oh...people never get suspended for something that someone else "said they did"? Actually, I'd like to see the police report on this girl threatening to blow the school up. There IS a police report, right?

clock5.jpg

You can create a bomb in a tape box or cigarette box, so why should police not schooled in electronics think this might not be a detonator to a bomb.

You don't have to bring a gun to be in trouble for bullets in your pocket in school or security check point.

What is this was a conspiracy and another student planted or brought home made plastic.

If he had brought a smoke or stink bomb or even a water bomb to school, the kid would get in trouble. Even in chemistry lab, there are some things you are not supposed to try to make.

Even gas cartridge powered car models, the student builds the car but the teacher provides the cartridges, not the students. Can you imagine a student builds a trojan horse for a project and puts a smoke bomb inside and sets it off in class? Or worse an actual grenade?

It is sad that we have to even consider these possibilities happening in school. There are places in the world where kids half the age of Ahmed are learning to do these things to kill not just scare people or close the school for a day

I've seen smart kids play pranks and I've seen kids kill. Schools today can't allow either.

Oh...people never get suspended for something that someone else "said they did"? Actually, I'd like to see the police report on this girl threatening to blow the school up. There IS a police report, right?

Doubt it. Cops dont do reports everytime a kid is suspended. It's not like she brought some shady device to class or anything.

Forum List

Back