Surprise Surprise, More Blow Out Biden Jobs Data this Morning.

Whatever gets you to sleep at night, Timmy. :rolleyes-41:

Good day
Hang on
Explain to me how I am wrong, and how they are both equal, when 1 party has clearly added to the deficit significantly more. With both of Republican presidents blowing up the deficit every single year of their presidencies.

The reality is, the republicans have given us the majority of this debt (and lets not forget Reagan's contribution) and you can't admit it, the sameway you can;t admit a lot of things in life.

translation.
Blame the dems for everything
you people and your blame Congress excuse is a fuckin joke. You selectively pick and chose when you want to blame Congress.
The reality is the president sets the agenda and signs everything. His policies determine everything.

Bush and the GOP own this debt because their policies caused it.
Trump and the GOP own this debt because their policies caused it

You expose why the GOP have been a total failure for the past 30+ years, no accountability at all in life and repeated excuses for the republicans total failure.

Bush and Trump had the same economic policies, massive tax cuts and massive spending bills that did little to stimulate significant economic growth (as both had weak GDP growth), and both greatly increased the deficit.
7un751.jpg

The truth is, attacks on the American economy started with H.W. Bush and NAFTA, were continued by Clinton when he set up Fannie Mae and
Freddy Mac and signed NAFTA just before he left office, continued again by W. Bush with unnecessary war and the housing market/big bank bailout

debacle, then again by Obama continuing the corporate bailouts and introducing "Cash 4 Clunkers" and "green energy initiatives" that vaporized

billions of peoples' wealth in America.

From H.W. Bush to Obama it was shit presidents the whole way, until Trump.

Trump fixed what he could, yet retards hate him for no good reason.

No, Americans are not doing as well today as in the time of Carter and serious inflation, even, you dishonest shill rotten fucknugget!

You start a gaslighting bullshit thread like this every other day. Fuck You with that, liar! :spank:

People at large are not doing well in America these days. Sure, they're working, just to pay housing and electric and fuel and food costs.

I see The American Dream moving further out of the reach of many, and I hate that.

Last edited:
7un751.jpg

The truth is, attacks on the American economy started with H.W. Bush and NAFTA, were continued by Clinton when he set up Fannie Mae and

Freddy Mac and signed NAFTA just before he left office, continued again by W. Bush with unnecessary war and the housing market/big bank bailout

debacle, then again by Obama continuing the corporate bailouts and introducing "Cash 4 Clunkers" and "green energy initiatives" that vaporized

billions of peoples' wealth in America.

From H.W. Bush to Obama it was shit presidents the whole way, until Trump.

Trump fixed what he could, yet retards hate him for no good reason.

No, Americans are not doing as well today as in the time of Carter and serious inflation, even, you dishonest shill rotten fucknugget!
yea Trump fixed it by blowing up the deficit, doubling the annual deficit pre-covid, then doubling it again post-covid.
Worse yet Trump had world record fake FED money printing, but begged the FED repeatedly for even more. Trump is the main cause of our massive debt and massive FED fake money balance sheet, and he had a weak low growth economy that crashed in 2H 2018 when they tried to raise rates to a little 2%, then he needed QE 4 fake money printing in 2019 because his economy was bad.

Your lies do nothing but make you look stupid.

yea Trump fixed it by blowing up the deficit, doubling the annual deficit pre-covid, then doubling it again post-covid.
Worse yet Trump had world record fake FED money printing, but begged the FED repeatedly for even more. Trump is the main cause of our massive debt and massive FED fake money balance sheet, and he had a weak low growth economy that crashed in 2H 2018 when they tried to raise rates to a little 2%, then he needed QE 4 fake money printing in 2019 because his economy was bad.

Your lies do nothing but make you look stupid.
Point out one lie in that post, faggot. I'll wait.

As for printing money and the FED, Obama did that for 8 years straight, motherfucker!

"Quantitative Easing". :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Show me 1 single year where a republican president has lowered the deficit, from the previous year. They have never done that.

1691080232893.png

View attachment 810884

Well! That proves OP to be a lying sack of shit!

(Not that W. was good for America much)

Point out one lie in that post, faggot. I'll wait.

As for printing money and the FED, Obama did that for 8 years straight, motherfucker!

"Quantitative Easing". :rolleyes-41:

there you go with your homo shit again.
You love gays

Everything in your post is a lie and Obama inherited the Bush blow up and inherited the QE. Trump needed the FED to restart QE because his economy was so weak.

there you go with your homo shit again.
You love gays

Everything in your post is a lie and Obama inherited the Bush blow up and inherited the QE. Trump needed the FED to restart QE because his economy was so weak.
Prove it, then! Let's go, boi! Let's do this! My Google-Fu is mo betta than yours. 👊

View attachment 810884

yea exactly all you could come up with is 3 little years right before Bush blew everything up and left office with the economy in ruin and the deficit at a mind boggling $1T+
Then add in that Bush started his presidency with a balanced budget...
Then add in that Trump increased the deficit every year of his failed presidency

Bush started with a balanced budget and left office with deficits above $1T
Trump started with deficits at $587B and left office with them at a mind boggling $3+T

The GOP own this debt and deficit because their policies caused it.

Last edited:
yea exactly all you could come up with is 3 little years right before Bush blew everything up and left office with the economy in ruin and the deficit at a mind boggling $1T+
Then add in the Bush started his presidency with a balanced budget...
Then add in that Trump increased the deficit every year of his failed presidency

Bush started with a balanced budget and left office with deficits above $1T
Trump started with deficits at $587B and left office with them at a mid boggling $3+T

The GOP own this debt and deficit because their policies caused it.

yea exactly all you could come up with is 3 little years

You said there were none. Were you lying, or were you a moron?

Yes, the unsustainable Internet Bubble was cool.

yea exactly all you could come up with is 3 little years

You said there were none. Were you lying, or were you a moron?

Yes, the unsustainable Internet Bubble was cool.
Nope
Bush policy caused his massive increase in deficits, you just can't admit it.
When you pass massive multi-trillion dollar spending bills that do little to boost the economy, AND start 2 huge wars that Bush completely mis-managed, you get a blown up economy and mega massive mind boggling deficits.

Bush and Trump own this debt and deficit because their policies caused it.

Nope
When you pass massive multi-trillion dollar spending bills that do little to boost the economy, AND start 2 huge wars that Bush completely mis-managed, you get a blown up economy and mega massive mind boggling deficits.

Bush and Trump own this debt and deficit because their policies caused it.

That's awful. But you're still a liar. Or are you a moron?

When you pass massive multi-trillion dollar spending bills that do little to boost the economy,

You leave pervy Joe out of this.

That's awful. But you're still a liar. Or are you a moron?

When you pass massive multi-trillion dollar spending bills that do little to boost the economy,

You leave pervy Joe out of this.
Yea like I thought, you have nothing of substance to say. I crushed you and your only response was your standard stupidity.

Anyways, get back to me when you can admit Bush and Trump destroyed our deficits with their massive spending bills and stupidity.
I'm so glad Biden has lowered the deficit substantially from Trump's massive deficits.

Yea like I thought, you have nothing of substance to say. I crushed you and your only response was your standard stupidity.

Anyways, get back to me when you can admit Bush and Trump destroyed our deficits with their massive spending bills and stupidity.
I'm so glad Biden has lowered the deficit substantially from Trump's massive deficits.

Nothing of substance? I exposed your lie in less than 2 minutes.
Yes, Bush and Trump had large deficits. So did Obama. Biden too.

I'm so glad Biden has lowered the deficit substantially

How did he do it? Post some specifics. Or run away again.

Nothing of substance? I exposed your lie in less than 2 minutes.
Yes, Bush and Trump had large deficits. So did Obama. Biden too.

I'm so glad Biden has lowered the deficit substantially

How did he do it? Post some specifics. Or run away again.
cut spending, made tax cheats pay their fair share, and raised taxes on the wealthy.

The results speak for themselves, Biden has lowered the deficit substantially from what he inherited from his predecessor, just like Obama and Clinton also did.
What did Bush and Trump do? Oh yea, increased deficits bigly, super bigly compared to what the inherited.

cut spending, made tax cheats pay their fair share, and raised taxes on the wealthy.

The results speak for themselves, Biden has lowered the deficit substantially from what he inherited from his predecessor, just like Obama and Clinton also did.
What did Bush and Trump do? Oh yea, increased deficits bigly, super bigly compared to what the inherited.

What spending did he cut? Be specific. What taxes did he raise? Be specific. Don't run away again.

What spending did he cut? Be specific. What taxes did he raise? Be specific. Don't run away again.
I have posted enough.
I am done playing your pathetic childish games, that you always play.

You are just mad because Bush and Trump blew up the deficit, and Biden has lowered the deficit substantially but cutting spending, increasing taxes on the wealthy, and making tax cheats pay their fair share.

Bush and Trump are responsible for the bulk of our debt and deficits, because they caused them with their out of control massive spending bills.
Obviously you have a hard time accepting this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back