Surprise Surprise, More Blow Out Biden Jobs Data this Morning.

I have posted enough.
I am done playing your pathetic childish games, that you always play.

You are just mad because Bush and Trump blew up the deficit, and Biden has lowered the deficit substantially but cutting spending, increasing taxes on the wealthy, and making tax cheats pay their fair share.

Bush and Trump are responsible for the bulk of our debt and deficits, because they caused them with their out of control massive spending bills.

I have posted enough.

But still no evidence.

I don't consider kicking your stupid ass a game.

You are just mad because Bush and Trump blew up the deficit,

Absolutely. I'm also mad about Obama's debt and Biden's debt

You can run away again. Pussy.

I have posted enough.

You are just mad because Bush and Trump blew up the deficit, and Biden has lowered the deficit substantially but cutting spending, increasing taxes on the wealthy, and making tax cheats pay their fair share.

Bush and Trump are responsible for the bulk of our debt and deficits, because they caused them with their out of control massive spending bills.
Obviously you have a hard time accepting this.
Banker, you are entitled to your own opinion, but, you are not entitled to your own facts.

You got spanked pretty hard in this thread because you ignore reality.

true story

Banker, you are entitled to your own opinion, but, you are not entitled to your own facts.

You got spanked pretty hard in this thread because you ignore reality.

true story
Say what, you live in a fantasy land.
I have posted the facts and destroyed all of you
You have posted no facts at all.

Please show me where i am wrong. Bush and Trump increased the deficits massively, and increased it massively compared to what they inherited. Clinton Obama and biden all lowered the deficits every year of their presidencies and lowered it compared to what they inherited from their predecessor.

Show me how this is wrong.

In 2000 Bush had a balanced budget, at the end of his presidency the deficit was $1T
in 2016 the deficit was $587B and Trump doubled that pre-covid.

Show me how this is wrong

Obama inherited the $1T Bush deficit and lowered it to the $587B
Biden inherited the massive $3T Trump deficit and lowered it to $1T

You have been destroyed and reduced to lies.

Say what, you live in a fantasy land.
I have posted the facts and destroyed all of you
You have posted no facts at all.

Please show me where i am wrong. Bush and Trump increased the deficits massively, and increased it massively compared to what they inherited. Clinton Obama and biden all lowered the deficits every year of their presidencies and lowered it compared to what they inherited from their predecessor.

In 2000 Bush had a balanced budget, at the end of his presidency the deficit was $1T

You ran away again. Pussy.

You ran away again. Pussy.
ahh yup sure whatever you say
I already told you im not playing your childish games, get back to me when you can make real posts.

Show me where I am wrong:
Bush and Trump increased the deficits massively, and increased it massively compared to what they inherited. Clinton Obama and biden all lowered the deficits every year of their presidencies (except 1) and lowered it compared to what they inherited from their predecessor.

ahh yup sure whatever you say
I already told you im not playing your childish games, get back to me when you can make real posts.

Show me where I am wrong:
Bush and Trump increased the deficits massively, and increased it massively compared to what they inherited. Clinton Obama and biden all lowered the deficits every year of their presidencies (except 1) and lowered it compared to what they inherited from their predecessor.

Bush and Trump increased the deficits massively,

They added a lot to the debt.

Clinton Obama and biden all lowered the deficits every year

Clinton added almost as much debt as Bush I.
Gingrich squeezing the spending and the unsustainable Internet Bubble were big helps.
To claim that Clinton was a budget hawk in any area except defense is stupid.

Bush added a lot to the debt. If the Internet Bubble burst a year earlier and the Real Estate Bubble a year later, we'd all be talking about how he was an economic genius.

Obama added twice as much debt as Bush with his weak ass recovery.

At the rate Biden is going, he'll add as much as Trump, without the excuse of a shut down.
If Bidenomics causes us to slip into recession, Biden will add more than Trump.

Bush and Trump increased the deficits massively,

They added a lot to the debt.

Clinton Obama and biden all lowered the deficits every year

Clinton added almost as much debt as Bush I.
Gingrich squeezing the spending and the unsustainable Internet Bubble were big helps.
To claim that Clinton was a budget hawk in any area except defense is stupid.

Bush added a lot to the debt. If the Internet Bubble burst a year earlier and the Real Estate Bubble a year later, we'd all be talking about how he was an economic genius.

Obama added twice as much debt as Bush with his weak ass recovery.

At the rate Biden is going, he'll add as much as Trump, without the excuse of a shut down.
If Bidenomics causes us to slip into recession, Biden will add more than Trump.
Nope

Obama inherited the deficit, he inherited that from Bush and then he preceded to lower the deficit pretty much every year of his presidency.
Obama inherited a $1T deficit form Bush and he lowered it down to $5-600B, which Trump then proceeded to ramp up to $1T pre-covid.

Biden lowered the deficit substantially from what he inherited from Trump.
Biden has lowered the deficit bigly, while Trump and bush both increased it bigly.

That was easy, you have lost, now I see why you play your little childish games, when you try to debate me you get crushed.

Nope

Obama inherited the deficit, he inherited that from Bush and then he preceded to lower the deficit pretty much every year of his presidency.
Obama inherited a $1T deficit form Bush and he lowered it down to $5-600B, which Trump then proceeded to ramp up to $1T pre-covid.

Biden has lowered the deficit bigly, while Trump and bush both increased it bigly.

That was easy, you have lost, now I see why you play your little childish games, when you try to debate me you get crushed.
:rolleyes-41:
Oh brother

:rolleyes-41:
Oh brother
Prove me wrong.
Show me where I am wrong

you just can't admit that the republicans have caused this debt and the dems have lowered the deficit, despite all the evidence proving this. This is simple and straight forward, just look at the annual deficit for every year, the proof is right there. It pains you to hear that and you will never be able to admit it.

Just wondering, can you even admit Trump lost the election and is lying about election fraud??

Prove me wrong.
Show me where I am wrong

you just can't admit that the republicans have caused this debt and the dems have lowered the deficit, despite all the evidence proving this. This is simple and straight forward, just look at the annual deficit for every year, the proof is right there. It pains you to hear that and you will never be able to admit it.

Just wondering, can you even admit Trump lost the election and is lying about election fraud??

I never argued about Trump's election, so don't try and put words in my mouth....again.
You were shown several times in this thread.
You just use your own made up facts to support your opinion.
Nothing left to say........except you have your opinion, as flawed as it is.
You have a right to your own flawed opinion. :smoke:

I never argued about Trump's election, so don't try and put words in my mouth....again.
You were shown several times in this thread.
You just use your own made up facts to support your opinion.
Nothing left to say........except you have your opinion, as flawed as it is.
You have a right to your own flawed opinion. :smoke:
My own made up facts??
where the fuck do you get that?
Here are my FACTS, 100% accurate per usual.

The data says it all, everything I said is 100% fact. Bush inherited a balanced budget and then blew that up to $1T deficit
Obama lowered that down to $5-600B/yr
Trump blew that up to $1T pre-covid, then $3+T post-covid
Biden lowered that to $1T in 2022.

Bush and Trump gave us all this debt with their policies, whereas Clinton, Obama, and Biden have all lowered the deficit substantially from what the inherited from the GOP predecessor.

BOOM, facts rock solid facts, like always.
Thanks for playing. You have nothing

My own made up facts??
where the fuck do you get that?
Here are my FACTS, 100% accurate per usual.

The data says it all, everything I said is 100% fact. Bush inherited a balanced budget and then blew that up to $1T deficit
Obama lowered that down to $5-600B/yr
Trump blew that up to $1T pre-covid, then $3+T post-covid
Biden lowered that to $1T in 2022.

Bush and Trump gave us all this debt with their policies, whereas Clinton, Obama, and Biden have all lowered the deficit substantially from what the inherited from the GOP predecessor.

BOOM, facts rock solid facts, like always.
Thanks for playing. You have nothing
You can't even differentiate the difference between deficit and debt. :laughing0301:

Sad what the public schools are trying to teach you, they failed miserably.

Nope

He lowered it so much that he added twice the debt that Bush did.

You just can't explain how Biden did it.

You can't even differentiate the difference between deficit and debt. :laughing0301:

Sad what the public schools are trying to teach you, they failed miserably.
yea nice try
you have some serious explaining to do here.

you need to show me where I am wrong. You can't do that.

you're indoctrinated, son. :rolleyes-41:
great comeback

obviously you can't show me where I am wrong, using facts.

Look at the sad state of the republican party. Most of you people can't even man up and admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, it is a joke party. Worse still Bush and Trump gave us all this debt because of their failed big spending policies that did nothing to benefit the country.

Obama gave us more debt than either Bush or Trump.
Obama inherited the Bush blow up. The Big Bush crash, you know when the retard GOP inherited a balanced budget then passed all these stupid big spending bills, and started 2 major wars that they fucked up and mismanaged and watched fall into total chaos, then watched as the economy blew up even worse.

Obama inherited that, and the $1T deficit that went along with that. The price of trash republicans destroying America with their failed policy. Obama lowered that $1T mega deficit down to $500B. A big win.

Then what did Trump do with that $500B/yr deficit?? What did Trump do? Oh yea he did the samething as Bush and ramped up the deficit every year of his presidency back to the $1T mark pre-covid. Then Post-covid took it to an illogical obscene level, begging Congress for even more.

You already know what Biden has done with the massive Trump deficit. Chopped its knees out.

Both Bush and Trump blew up the deficit. Clinton Obama, and now Biden, have all lowered the deficit.

Republicans increase deficits, Democrats lower them and that pattern has existed for 30 years.

Obama inherited the Bush blow up. The Big Bush crash, you know when the retard GOP inherited a balanced budget then passed all these stupid big spending bills, and started 2 major wars that they fucked up and mismanaged and watched fall into total chaos, then watched as the economy blew up even worse.

Obama inherited that, and the $1T deficit that went along with that. The price of trash republicans destroying America with their failed policy. Obama lowered that $1T mega deficit down to $500B. A big win.

Then what did Trump do with that $500B/yr deficit?? What did Trump do? Oh yea he did the samething as Bush and ramped up the deficit every year of his presidency back to the $1T mark pre-covid. Then Post-covid took it to an illogical obscene level, begging Congress for even more.

You already know what Biden has done with the massive Trump deficit. Chopped its knees out.

Both Bush and Trump blew up the deficit. Clinton Obama, and now Biden, have all lowered the deficit.

Republicans increase deficits, Democrats lower them and that pattern has existed for 30 years.

Obama inherited the Bush blow up.

And then he had the weakest recovery in history.

Obama inherited that, and the $1T deficit that went along with that.

Poor Obama, Bush made him add nearly $10 trillion to the debt.

What spending did Biden cut?

And they all added to the debt. Obama more than anyone.

Obama inherited the Bush blow up.

And then he had the weakest recovery in history.

Obama inherited that, and the $1T deficit that went along with that.

Poor Obama, Bush made him add nearly $10 trillion to the debt.

What spending did Biden cut?

And they all added to the debt. Obama more than anyone.
You are a product of what you inherit from your predecessor.

When you inherit a balanced budget, like Bush did, and then you leave office with $1T deficit, that is an epic failure. A total failure.

But when you inherit that same $1T deficit and the Big Bush Recession that goes with it, and then lower that deficit to only $500B, that is a win.

Republicans are so ashamed of the record of Bush and Trump that you need to lie and spin their record of failure, because Obama and Biden and Clinton have a much much better record. It pains you to see that Bush and Trump blew up the deficit, while Clinton, Obama, and Biden have all lowered the deficit compared to what they inherited form their failed GOP predecessor.

The GOP record is so bad, and so failed that all you can do is lie and deceive people.

Forum List

Back