Surprise Surprise, More Blow Out Biden Jobs Data this Morning.

You are a product of what you inherit from your predecessor.

When you inherit a balanced budget, like Bush did, and then you leave office with $1T deficit, that is an epic failure. A total failure.

But when you inherit that same $1T deficit and the Big Bush Recession that goes with it, and then lower that deficit to only $500B, that is a win.

Republicans are so ashamed of the record of Bush and Trump that you need to lie and spin their record of failure, because Obama and Biden and Clinton have a much much better record. It pains you to see that Bush and Trump blew up the deficit, while Clinton, Obama, and Biden have all lowered the deficit compared to what they inherited form their failed GOP predecessor.

The GOP record is so bad, and so failed that all you can do is lie and deceive people.

But when you inherit that same $1T deficit and the Big Bush Recession that goes with it, and then lower that deficit to only $500B, that is a win.

Doubling the debt, adding more debt than any president in history doesn't make Obama a winner.

Bush added way too much debt. Obama added twice as much as Bush

Doubling the debt, adding more debt than any president in history doesn't make Obama a winner.

Trump likely adds twice as much as O, had he been re-elected. Biden is doing a good job of exploding the debt, just as Don would’ve. See the similarities?

What can you say about a capitalist nation with a massive debt, yet has millions living in or near poverty?

How sweet is capitalism? Lol.

obviously you failed civics class and don't understand how simple finance works. Clearly you are a moron who has never run a business or been exposed to any form of business at all.

Here's a little help to educate you.
Obama inherited the massive deficits from Bush, and he lowered them. Bush inherited a balanced budget from Clinton and turned them into $1T/yr deficits.

It is highly misleading to look at total debt, when Bush inherited no deficit and created the deficit through his failed policy, and then Obama inherited this massive world record deficit and lowered it, through sound policy.

You are trying to blame Obama for Bush's deficits, and Bush's economic blow up. I get it, you are a clueless sheep, but if you can't understand the simple concepts I laid out for you, then you are truly retarded. Now I know why you have been a broke failure in life, you can't even make this simple conection, that a 6th grader can make.

Clearly you have no experience in running a business.

obviously you failed civics class and don't understand how simple finance works. Clearly you are a moron who has never run a business or been exposed to any form of business at all.

Obama inherited the massive deficits from Bush, and he lowered them. Bush inherited a balanced budget from Clinton and turned them into $1T/yr deficits.

It is highly misleading to look at total debt, when Bush inherited no deficit and created the deficit through his failed policy, and then Obama inherited this massive world record deficit and lowered it, through sound policy.

You are trying to blame Obama for Bush's deficits, and Bush's economic blow up. I get it, you are a clueless sheep, but if you can't understand the simple concepts I laid out for you, then you are truly retarded. Now I know why you have been a broke failure in life, you can't even make this simple conection, that a 6th grader can make.

Jesus! That’s funny.

Excuses for Ds and criticism for Rs. The uniparty really fucks up the minds of some.

Jesus! That’s funny.

Excuses for Ds and criticism for Rs. The uniparty really fucks up the minds of some.
hang on here.
You lack the intelligence to see that Bush inherited a balanced budget, then blew it up and left office with a $1T deficit??
You are not smart enough to see that??

Obama doubled the debt. He added twice as much as Bush. If he was awesome as you claim,
he could have added less than Bush. Or even reduced the debt. Was he helpless?
Did he propose spending cuts that the Republicans stopped?

It is highly misleading to look at total debt, when Bush inherited no deficit

Did you think Clinton's Internet Bubble could go on forever?

You are trying to blame Obama for Bush's deficits, and Bush's economic blow up.

Nope. I'm blaming Obama for Obama's deficits. They added up to twice as
much as Bush's deficits. Why was Obama such a failure?

Please regale me with all your business experience.

hang on here.
You lack the intelligence to see that Bush inherited a balanced budget, then blew it up and left office with a $1T deficit??
You are not smart enough to see that??
I didn’t disagree with W inheriting a balanced budget and blowing up the debt. He was a fool and a war criminal , just like O.

I do disagree with your establishment viewpoint on O. Do you think he had no control over the budget while he was potus? Was he somehow required to follow W’s lead?

Obama doubled the debt. He added twice as much as Bush. If he was awesome as you claim,
he could have added less than Bush. Or even reduced the debt. Was he helpless?
Did he propose spending cuts that the Republicans stopped?

It is highly misleading to look at total debt, when Bush inherited no deficit

Did you think Clinton's Internet Bubble could go on forever?

You are trying to blame Obama for Bush's deficits, and Bush's economic blow up.

Nope. I'm blaming Obama for Obama's deficits. They added up to twice as
much as Bush's deficits. Why was Obama such a failure?

Please regale me with all your business experience.
Hey thanks for proving that you are dumb as dirt

Get back to me when you know how business and budgets and economies work.

The reason the republicans have been a total failure, with failed results is all because of people like you who lack intelligence to realize what a big recession does.
You lack the intelligence to understand simple concepts like Bush inherited a balanced budget then destroyed that and left office with $1T deficit.
You lack the intelligence to understand that Obama inherited the Bush blow up and Bush Trillion dollar deficit and cut it in half, a great accomplishment.

These are simple concepts that 6th graders can comprehend, yet you are clearly too stupid to understand these concepts. You exposed yourself for being dumb AF, you did this to yourself.

This is not complicated, why are you having so much trouble understanding it??

I didn’t disagree with W inheriting a balanced budget and blowing up the debt. He was a fool and a war criminal , just like O.

I do disagree with your establishment viewpoint on O. Do you think he had no control over the budget while he was potus? Was he somehow required to follow W’s lead?
O inherited the big Bush crash, and the Trillion dollar deficit that came with it. He then cut that in half and lowered this to $500B. You can't see how this is good? You can't admit/accept/acknowledge that??

Now put that in perspective, Bush and Trump both increased the deficit massively, they blew it up.
Obama, Clinton, and now Biden all lowered the deficit, but I guess you are too stupid to understand what is going on here.

The reason the republicans have been a total failure, with failed results is all because of people like you who lack intelligence to realize what a big recession does.
You lack the intelligence to understand simple concepts like Bush inherited a balanced budget then destroyed that and left office with $1T deficit.
You lack the intelligence to understand that Obama inherited the Bush blow up and Bush Trillion dollar deficit and cut it in half, a great accomplishment.

These are simple concepts that 6th graders can comprehend, yet you are clearly too stupid to understand these concepts. You exposed yourself for being dumb AF, you did this to yourself.

You're not going to tell me about all your business experience?

people like you who lack intelligence to realize what a big recession does.

Like what Clinton's big recession did to Bush's budget?

O inherited the big Bush crash, and the Trillion dollar deficit that came with it. He then cut that in half and lowered this to $500B. You can't see how this is good? You can't admit/accept/acknowledge that??

Now put that in perspective, Bush and Trump both increased the deficit massively, they blew it up.
Obama, Clinton, and now Biden all lowered the deficit, but I guess you are too stupid to understand what is going on here.

O added trillions to the national debt. How did W force him to do this?

If Joe Biden was an Indian his name would be "Takes Showers With Daughter".

Worst President ever and he has really fucked up this economy.

people like you who lack intelligence to realize what a big recession does.

Like what Clinton's big recession did to Bush's budget?
Big recession??
says who??

You literally expose how dumb you are with every post you make. The more you post, the dumber you look.

O added trillions to the national debt. How did W force him to do this?
It been explain to you repeatedly

When you inherit a massive deficit and a record recession, you are inheriting a country in deficit

You are blaming obama for not being able to bring Bush's massive world record deficit, the biggest annual deficit in US history at (until Trump) to a lower level, while also ignoring the cold hard fact that Bush inherited a balanced budget and caused the massive deficit and recession, AND Trump did the same thing as Bush blowing up the deficit.

Its like, let's give the guys that increased the deficit massively a pass, then attack the guys that have lowered the deficit because they did not lower it enough? that is republican logic right there.

The Banker very much looks like a Troll insert .More Wanker than Banker .

Inside Today's Disastrous Jobs Report: 1 Million Surge In Part-Time Jobs As Full-Timers Crash Amid Staggering Downward Revisions​

FRIDAY, AUG 04, 2023 - 06:05 PM
While the prevailing post-payrolls narrative has focused on the divergence between the soggy headline payrolls print (which at 187K not only missed expectations for a second consecutive month, but was the lowest number since Dec 2020), and the stronger than expected hourly earnings (which beat expectations only because hours worked dropped again to 34.3, a level last seen in the pre-covid days) and the drop in unemployment rate (which brings us even further from the Fed's year-end dot plot target of 4.1%, a closer look at the details of today's jobs report reveals just how ugly the reality behind the the Budget-Busting Bidenomics truly is.
etc etc , Zero Hedge , on the button as usual .

The Banker very much looks like a Troll insert .More Wanker than Banker .

Inside Today's Disastrous Jobs Report: 1 Million Surge In Part-Time Jobs As Full-Timers Crash Amid Staggering Downward Revisions​

FRIDAY, AUG 04, 2023 - 06:05 PM
While the prevailing post-payrolls narrative has focused on the divergence between the soggy headline payrolls print (which at 187K not only missed expectations for a second consecutive month, but was the lowest number since Dec 2020), and the stronger than expected hourly earnings (which beat expectations only because hours worked dropped again to 34.3, a level last seen in the pre-covid days) and the drop in unemployment rate (which brings us even further from the Fed's year-end dot plot target of 4.1%, a closer look at the details of today's jobs report reveals just how ugly the reality behind the the Budget-Busting Bidenomics truly is.
etc etc , Zero Hedge , on the button as usual .
The biggest sector gain in employment was the government. :laughing0301:
Yup....Bidenomics.

By the way, the Banker lives by his own facts.....can't argue his spun facts.

The biggest sector gain in employment was the government. :laughing0301:
Yup....Bidenomics.

By the way, the Banker lives by his own facts.....can't argue his spun facts.
except you can not disprove any of the facts I post, and I have links to verify my facts

More like you are too pathetic to admit reality, which is a very common occurrence with you people.

Forum List

Back