Surprise surprise , the Mormons aren't there

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
The Mormon religious cult was always distrusted by Christians throughout American history.

Heavily tied to Freemasonry they have a strange relationship with the U.S government where they receive high ranking jobs in the military.

To say this election is very important is an understatement.

Trump is a candidate who is working for true reform to the American government, much of it "conservative"

The Mormon leadership seems to be interested in the status quo, they're running their own Mormon candidate Evan McMullin in Utah, making the state a "swing state" , taking away votes from Trumps expected popular-vote win, and making the election better for Hillary.

Well the Mormons that are anti Trump are pro amnesty and open borders. It's something they believe in. Check out the Utah Compact. Senator Lee signed on. As did many others.

But by being Never Trump and handing the election over to Hillary because McMullin will never make it, they will now become complicit in Clinton's pro Planned Parenthood, pro abortion up till birth and taxpayer funded abortion policy,.

And I will never ever want to hear any Never Trumper tell me that they are anti abortion EVER again.

It should be noted that there are still many Mormons who do support Trump. They post on this board and I like reading their posts because they explain in great detail that they realize that this is not an election that can be thrown away and going "well there's always 2020". I admire them for breaking ranks with some of the most powerful in their community. They truly understand what's at stake here.

Oh no, those nasty demonic Freemasons....They raise funds to help charity causes, oh, dear God no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mormon religious cult was always distrusted by Christians throughout American history.

Heavily tied to Freemasonry they have a strange relationship with the U.S government where they receive high ranking jobs in the military.

To say this election is very important is an understatement.

Trump is a candidate who is working for true reform to the American government, much of it "conservative"

The Mormon leadership seems to be interested in the status quo, they're running their own Mormon candidate Evan McMullin in Utah, making the state a "swing state" , taking away votes from Trumps expected popular-vote win, and making the election better for Hillary.

Mormons are interested in one thing.....Money. Neither candidate can fulfill that 'profit-sey'.

Trump acolytes are furious they cannot fool Mormons into believing Trump is a real conservative.

Trump nazis can't even get along with mormons
The Hitlery Nazis hate Mormons....
"I know you are but what am I"..... fucking 3 year old
Stupid fucking 2 year old....
no you are, no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,no you are,

Forum List

Back